Found these in a pack of cigarettes, wtf are they?

Found these in a pack of cigarettes, wtf are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/nbome/nbome.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nerve gas. RUN

lsd blotters maybe?

EAT IT NOW

looks like lsd

That's LSD, could be N-bome though, so if you take it, swallow it immediately. If it is n-bome, it won't hurt you. Feel free to ask more questions.

take them all op find out

Lsd

reddit. /r/Drugs/comments/5dxw90/anyone_had_a_stormtrooper_lsd_tab/

>LSD
Could be NBOME.
If it tastes bitter, Spit that shit out immediately. NBOME is bitter.

lucky bastard. It's most likely acid

Here's some helpful links
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

erowid.org/chemicals/nbome/nbome.shtml

It does look like hits of acid but I have never tried stuff with that pattern.

>menthol cigarettes
might as well just vape brUh

Defiantly lsd, ive had those tabs before

He said he found it, most likely not his pack.

It's a sick grill, you put it on your teeth so the other teeth are showing. Makes you look tight as fuck

>Defiantly
And this kids is why you go to school.

is there really any difference in the patterns on the tabs? or is that like a makers mark or some shit.

no, it's just the design. acid is acid the pattern is just for show.

Okay, so,that can be either lsd or n-bome
N-bome will usually come in kinda plastic tabs, really thin while lsd will come in paperboard

If you see it's paperboard next step is taking a small chunk (pic related, don't take too much specially since is probly your first time and we don't know how strong it may be) of it and put it under your tongue

LSD feels like nothing, so if you feel your tongue even a bit numb its NOT lsd

I have had good trips with nbome but you can't sleep later, wouldn't recommend it

Good trip

fair nuff, thanks user.

what's nbome like compared to acid? is it a research chemical?

The fucking PPFG and Princess, can't you see?

It's actually kind of a signature too, eg they say the heart blotters have a really strong doese

What I'm failing to grasp is how is there an acid tab inside a cig pack?

It's shitty if you've had real lsd

so its hidden when you transport it idiot... someone obviously dropped it by mistake

nice score op! I'm jelly

i25-nbome is a relatively new drug
>it's effects are shorter (6 hours vs 10-12 hours)
>tastes like shiett, all mouth goes numb
>can't sleep until effect is completely gone
>Lsd you can take as much as you want, not toxic, nbome is
>effect is just not like good ol' lsd, just kinda

what state u in i lost my tabs like a week ago

Yeah nbome is research chemical.

you could have 2 sheets of acid with the same design from different sources and one could be way stronger than the other. design has nothing to do with strength, but some dealers have certain logos.
are you retarded?
thanks! that explains a lot

damn son, those numbers

Witnessed

first time i bought lsd from a dealer he hid it in a cig pack. i guess it's just a thing. it's not as weird handing someone a pack of cigs than it is a rectangle of tin foil

check em

Niggers

Cancer packs. Throw them out and the cigs are harmless.
P.S.-Menthol?? Are you niggar, or faggot?

those quads

Hahahahahahaha op you got lsd

OP did you take them?

check'd

Could be DOC. If you swallow it, you still trip, thinking it's acid.

Its insulin, I get it like that all the time. You should get a candy bar or two and eat it all at once.

I'd actually like to have some feedback from OP but he seems to be gone

Nbome is shit. Have had bad trips on it, way too electric feeling to me. Lsd is really chill but nbome feels like you've taken speed and psychedelics. The visuals seem especially confrontational on nbome too. I would recommend buying a test kit to determine whether its lsd. Ehrlich reagants are available for reasonable prices online and they're worth your life, as nbome can result in seizures/death.

>speed and psychedelics
sounds fun imo

If they bend easily they are most likely real, real has a kind of paper feel to it. Nbome is more slick feeling, and much stiffer. Also real lsd has no taste, any taste means is fake. unless the lsd is liquid in a sugar cube, in which case you should only taste the sugar. I would take it.

the tab's texture or flexibility doesn't mean shit. any chemical is absorbed into it and impossible to tell just by looking at it. lsd is measured in mcg, there's no way you'd be able to see or feel it

Get them out of the fucking light you retard holy shit

That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. It's not like someone with weaker lsd can't obtain the same blotter paper.

This guy knows whats up. If it's bitter it's a spitter. Research chemicals are for faggots that can't get real psychedelics

Anybody can buy blotter paper off the internet.

Think the best pattern I ever saw was Jesus Christ Superstar

Shit also kicked my ass

RC's are great, just not the psychedelics

I can't testify to that one. All I've had are the psychedelics and I hate them. Real dirty feeling to them.

RC psychedelics? What have you tried

i started out on nbomes and when i finally tried lsd i was incredibly underwhelmed