PSST... Faggot. Hey, faggot. Yes, you autistic fidget spinner fucking scum-of-the-earth...

PSST... Faggot. Hey, faggot. Yes, you autistic fidget spinner fucking scum-of-the-earth. Do you want to be part of something greater? DO YOU WANT TO STOP BEING A BETA, AND START DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR SORRY SELF? Well then, today is your lucky day. I am a supporter of the void, in its infinite beauty. What void? The void that is being created in Pixelcanvas as we speak. We are a legion of orderers, who wish to restore pixelcanvas to the original version. However, our genesis will be dark, perverted, and full of only one thing: the absence of color. HELP US COVER PIXELCANVAS IN THE BLACK THAT IT DESERVES. Join the cause at this discord:f3nSvPH. Thank you for your time, autismos. I'll be waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@333,263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

QUADS

bump

Working on that,Fucking spics.

Its funny cause im half mexican hah

Kill yourself OP. The void is as gay as it gets

Where?

if you're working against them, you're not a spic

it seems all the SDLG fags have gone to bed, there's much less opposition to expansion and they aren't defending the eastern void they conquered as well

I have been away from pixelcanvas for a few hours wtf happened to the void why is half of it fucking red?

Talky.io/white45

Well thank you,Il go work on void soon enough.

I am wondering the same Sup Forumsro

SLDG started moving into our territory after the assault on pacman (operation bbc) and they are currently creating their own mootpocalypse.

Bump

if they are able to take that much territory and keep us at bay I'm gonna finally say fuck it and quit I might help sometimes but no real operations like we have been doing

just noticed they will be cutting into the bronnie's banner I have been to their board they probably wont like their ponies being taken

Because the void is retarded and can't concentrate on one thing. It goes everywhere, tries to fight bots. Basically a bunch of adhd kids who only see a yellow thing in the red thing and be like omg need to black it. And they try it for 4 hours, get 0 done while our enemy is actually coordinating.

they already did and /mlp/ got rid of them quite easily.

because /mlp/ is a lot more organized than Sup Forums on what they want to do

SDLG is fucking up the kekistan flag we need assistance! pixelcanvas.io/@333,263

commufags have been a serious annoyance lately on there. Blame the reddit fags on their pixelcanvas board

>Mfw the mods on (((pixelcanvas))) are letting the Commie/Antifa flag reign even though it was originally a Reichs flag.
This is literally good goy shit. Sage.

go towards discord.io voidfags

Look at the top left, there's a chance!

>void

enough with your pseudo-existentialist garbage, OP.