Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

threesome in one of their bedrooms

Start with making out for a little, then get into oral with her licking my dick like a lollipop.
Make her take her jeans off, but keep her panties on.
Fuck her until I cream inside her.

WWYD

Doesn't look like she has lips, so pass on the BJ.
But will def turn her around, bend her over and fuck her from the back.
Make her look back at me , and finish inside her.

middle photo: come up to her and finger her under her dress while covering her mouth to not draw attention. tease her all night. in the morning take her to the window and fuck her in full view of city, pressed up against the wall completely naked.

pull up her dress to her tits, push her against the glass so the whole city can see her tits, spread her legs a little and pound her pussy until i cum inside her, so the whole world can see her get impregnated.
more for rebekah?

Nuke their hometown!

spooky

right one looks kinda retardarded, would make her do basic tasks such as cooking and cleaning. left one funny face would use her as my jester and would enjoy her anal cavity from time to time.

wwyd?

Bend her over the bbq while the whole family is watching. She'll be moaning my name while I shoot my cum inside her

Fuck left while the other two watch. Cum in her and ignore the other two.

violate. hard.

how would you convince roxanne to give up her virginity?

jesus christ, all those girls are nasty as fuck. like a combined 4/30

Have her right on the poolside. Make her lie down right at the edge and dunk her head for 30 secs while I pound her ass. Then shove my cock all the way down her throat and cum, making her choke

Deepthroat and facial, record it and post it on her Facebook. Make her lick my dick clean.

gross

who and how?

Now it's 4/50 exdee

Forgot pic

What would anons do to this chick?

More lefty?

Fuck right doggy for a bit, then switch to cowgirl. Pull out before cumming and blow my load on her tits.

4th from the left is the best looking out of a really bad batch of women. If that one I chose had her hair down and didn't smile, she'd prolly be a decent lay.

Deport.

3&4 fill their juicy cunts with my spunk and make them 69 to suck it out and cum swap.

Prolly by negging her. Tell her the honest truth that she ain't shit and probably fuck a dude just to prove me wrong.
I may not get laid, but someone will off fucking with her self esteem.

butterface

wwyd?

would love to be the one to fuck her and impregnate her

She got shitty skin on her face, but would still hit it from behind. No other position or unless she did her makeup really good.

titty fuck constantly

bump into her while I'm going into the washroom and she's going out at a party, my drunken brain says "fuck it" and i grab her by the back of the hair and drag her back into the washroom, hiking her little skirt up and shoving my hard raw dick into her tight pink cunt, she hasnt fucked in a while, let alone get raped, and she begs for mercy as i pump her pussy full of hot cum

wwyd to her?

wwyd to her?

wwyd to Haili?

yup

I would spread those legs open and go to town. I bet she tastes amazing.

By all means go for it, she already looks like a mom in this picture. She don't age well for an asian.

tell me what you would do to this slut

Stay away from her as she looks like shes killed someone

facefuck

ideal

?

post one without a filter maybe

wwyd Sup Forums?

Force her to eat out her friend's pussy while she gets fucked in the ass. After a bit switch to her mouth so she can taste her own ass while I cum down her throat. After cumming I'd finger her until she cums and rub her wetness on her face.

she would like to go down on you too

yeah prone bone is the way to go, shes got a nice body and looks like she swivels her ass a lot during that position

Any ass pics?

Spread those legs and eat her out a bit to get her nice and wet for my dick. Fuck her hard and fast until I cum in her pussy then leave her.

Yank that skirt off and plunge my dick into her tight, virgin asshole whole my friends take turns face fucking her. After I'm done we all take turns cumming in her cunt till we're sure the bitch is pregnant.

Girl on the left?

she looks like a boring lay

good eye

pick one and wwyd to them?

wwyd?

Blowjob to get my dick wet then titfuck her and cum on her tits.

Be rough?

I would rub my cock against her face as she whimpers. Smearing precum over her lips. Pull her hair making her open her mouth in shock and slam my cock into her face. Fuck her face as she gags on me. Bust my nut deep down her throat.

Fuck with her mentally. Girls like this are too focused on looks so fucking with her saying she only looks good with make up would make her an easy lay.
Tell her she looks too fake and that her looks won't last

I would have her suck me off with those lips bruh

WWYD?
I'd force that blue haired girl into the corner and face fuck her, making her gag

Ex girlfriend, wwyd?

Just fuck her throat and facial

yup

Clean all that goth and hipster makeup off.
Make her wear sexy lingerie and do her makeup normally.
Then consider fucking her.

Nice

see her walking home alone tipsy from downtown, me and some drunk buddies decide to approach her and ask her if she wants to come back to our place, she says no in a forceful drunken way, we immediately dont take any of her bullshit and shove her down onto the ground, bringing her to a back alley where we half strip her and begin to fuck her mercilessly in the dark. Her little wimpers being muffled by cock in her mouth, with her pussy leaking cum

wwyd to this little slut?

Bend her over in front of the mirror after exposing her tits. Fuck her in that position and cum in her pussy.

wwyd to Alexis?

Anyone?

She looks like life was already rough on her.
She didn't look cute enough plain so she had to go to hot topic, get some dye and get some tats to boost her self esteem.
Wouldn't touch her with your dick.

Suck and bite her nipples for a bit before tittyfucking her.

What would you do to her?

She could get it. Looks like a girlfriend type, but also a super freak in bed. The type to get DMS when she clearly posting in a relationship pictures.
I'd def fuck her in that dress that shes wearing until we both fell asleep.

tell her she should be a JAV star

Wwyd

WWYD to Lexi?