Need music theory help

So I want to take the tuning DADF#AC# and have the C# be an E. How do I go about transposing the other notes so they are relative to the original?

Get a capo

who is she

God I hope she does JAV, I mean she's almost there.

Wait hold up on a second. The first string is already on E when you standard tune it so literally you won't need to touch it

I want to keep my high e string an "e" while having the other notes relative to the original. Sorry if this is confusing but basically my high e knob fell of and now it's stuck at one tuning.

>she

Who is he?

>she

>he

>his knob fell off

How are you keeping that string connected then? Did you glue your string or something? I'd recommend getting a new guitar.

everything up 3 semitones means
FCFACE

C# is three semitones below E, so transpose everything in the DADF#AC# up three semitones

Thanks goys but how do you know it's 3 semitones? I literally know jack about music theory but I'd like to learn since my high e is untuneable for the time being.

look up the chromatic scale
find out how the layout of a piano keyboard works

Maybe take a look at the note circle page on JustinGuitar if you don't get how a chromatic scale works. Basically, a semitone is the smallest interval in Western music, so because E is three notes above C# (D, D#, E) that's three semitones. Each fret on a guitar is a semitone apart too, if that helps

It's not like the string comes unwound just because the tuning peg falls off

>those teeth
Hmmm... wait... WHAT

nigga you gay

>recognising your pedoshit by their teeth
Kys filth

dude what

? What

heh

? She's like 25

She is now.

? This photoshoot is recent.

Pretty sure she will go hardcore sooner or later, she's just done a nude dvd.

gemmatokyo

She started modeling much earlier than you think.
That's all I'm going to say.

What is it?