Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Do ANY real people actually "lock their cocks in chastity" or is this a meme like fingerboxes?

Also no.

i would

no

yea I want a giant square faced terrorist gf, tfw

No. In fact, I'd drive as far as possible from her as I'd be afraid she would make herself explode.

No. No i wouldnt.

Let's see her feet

love her feet

no, OP is literally insane, kind of like the other guy who posts memes about eating shit.
they've found that on Sup Forums they can share their insanity and occasionally connect with a few like-minded nutjobs.
this faggot has been posting this same shit for at least a month now, if not longer...
and sadly, some of these whackjobs will lose their jobs just to stay on Sup Forums and post their obsession.
it's kind of sad, really.

Mmmmm More

It's been about half a year is say

on gmail or discord? [email protected] ; discord: samsap110#9569

Well, at least my cock would survive the explosion.

What's her Kik ?

Ugly ass desi women. Why not post some quality if you're going to post at all.

on gmail or discord? [email protected] ; discord: samsap110#9569

Only way is if you get kik sorry

I'm already locked in chastity though

Give me her Kik and I'll send her this

They all look so much alike I literally can't tell which one she is

I'm locked too!

Ah, your device looks like a cunt to clean though :o

It's actually pretty easy to keep clean! Just get a q tip to get under the metal while in the shower! Sooo much better than the holy trainer

Yeah I had an holy trainer, liked the integrated lock so I looked into ones like what I have now, so i ended up finding an opened up one.

Also, I don't like the fact you need to q-tip since this one just kinda washes in the shower like I'm not locked so it's not an extra step if ya feel me dawg.

Fucking cuck

The integrated lock is definitely a huge plus. And I figured this a good compromise for me for a solid style cage that's fairly easy to clean. I like it so far.

That's good :)! It's always the main thing.
How long have you been locked?

Just since Wednesday. How about yourself, user?

Alas, I had to go through metal detectors over the weekend, but it was Friday afternoon was the last time I managed to get some "me" time, now as soon as I got back home I locked up since I hadn't touched myself over the weekend I figured why not :)

Dang, that's quite the impressive stretch! How long do you think you'll go?

It's not that bad, only 3 days so far user :), ah, we'll see as I am not sure yet. How about you?

Saturday night I ended up setting up an elmalock session with someone so I guess we will see. It was set up for 7-21 days

Ohhh, nice :D! Good luck! You might need it, especially if it goes the distance haha.

I should probably look into emlalock, but my crazy side would set a no upper limit session D:

Thanks! I'll need all the help I can get... Then let someone set the limit for you! ;D

>Do ANY real people actually "lock their cocks in chastity" or is this a meme like fingerboxes?
Not a meme. People do.

If only there was someone :(

Do you have kik? Maybe I could try to figure something out.

That is the most slappable face I've seen on Sup Forums.

I do, Misty.The.CD

I'll shoot you a message!

NO NO NO A BILLION TIMES NO!!! WE GET THIS THREAD EVERY DAY!!! FUCK YOU OP!!!

Why do you keep posting the same cousin for about 4 years on b? This fake paki American chick is not even hot, inact looks like stan from American dad. Why don't you post normal hot paki chicks instead faglord.

Uh, y-you're kinda cute ; | ;

Thank you very much, user :)