Who is the best wife on tv and why is it pic related?

Who is the best wife on tv and why is it pic related?
>tfw no Carmela wife to shut the door

I was always torn on how attractive I found Edie Falco as Carmela. She wasn't that attractive at all on Oz, but there were times she very much was on the Sopranos.

she made Whitecaps a top 10 episode
better than any other tv drama mom desu

soft hands

i have a fantasy of edie falco as carmela sitting on my face and saying tony over and over

>wants to cuck you with a ponytailed euroshit
>best wife

No

thats not what a cuck is you retard

Yes it is.

She wanted to cuckold Tony with Furio.

Yes it is. Melfi even says it to Tony in one episode, Tony is cuckolding Ralphie by fucking Valentina. Furio would be cuckolding Tony by fucking Carm.

Technically he's right.

You don't remember that episode where Tony confesses to Melfi he's fucking Ralphie's girl and her response is "So you're cuckolding him?"

Best wife coming through. Every one who disagrees is objectively wrong.

Why do you even need to cite that scene? That's just what the word cuckold means and I'm astounded anybody could post here for any time and not be familiar.

She is literally one of the best written female characters in television.

A strong, independent (within the constraints of her culture) woman, who can be good and also a cunt, like most people.

Because it's a handy and simple example that was came to mind because it's a Sopranos thread?

Why does it matter?

I'm angry that somebody dared try to correct me from a position of complete ignorance.

Oh shit. I didn't know Rachel Menken was on that show. Might have to actually watch it now.

>implying i'd watch that pleb af bro tier shit after the first episode

ew you wear samcro jammies too don't you

What?

It gets better after the first few episodes. You have to just get over the macho shit. It shapes the world and rightfully it's a shit world.

>WE'RE GOING TO GET OUT OF GUNS BROTHER
>TRUST ME BROTHER
>I LOVE YOU BROTHER
>WE NEED TO REACH OUT BROTHER
>JAYSUS CHRIST
every fucking EPISODE

Your mind has gotten so infested by memes and the internet definition of words that you don't even know the true definition of a cuckold anymore.

CARMELA WAS TOP TIER MOB WIFE, BUSTS OUT THE AK-47 TO DEFEND THE HOUSE

HELPS HIDE THE DIRTY CASH AND ILLEGAL GUNS BEFORE THE FEDS RAID

SHE WAS EVEN LOYLE TO TONY AFTER HIS 28 MISTRESSES

A SHIT WIFE IS SOMEONE LIKE SKYLER
>I FUCKED TED