OFFICIAL PACKERS POSTGAME THREAD

Hahahaha eat shit Giants! That being said how close of a game is it going to be next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEE5LeUYOBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not at all, you get within 50 and I'd be shocked

30-27 Dallas

You have zero chance. Aaron will be exposed once again.

Cowboys by 20

First for gay boat orgies

This is going to haunt them forever.

>tfw you work with an absolutely ridiculous number of Packers AND Cowboys fans
>tfw you have to go to work tomorrow and face the banter
I might have to kill myself Sup Forums

>losing to the fucking puckers

Sounds like it's time to stop being a bitch, grow up, be a REAL MAN, and follow America's Team!

When they find me hanging from my ceiling fan it'l be in an Eli Manning jersey, tripfag

As a Cowboys fan I have alot of respect for Rodgers and the Packers. May the best team win

After watching todays game, Packers are the villains of the post-season this year for me

cowboys by 2, 30-28

Best guess is cowboys win by 6 in a high scoring game, since both defenses are pretty decent as of recent and the offenses (all of Dallas vs Rodger) are both good, but I think the lack of a run game will hurt the packers in the long run of the game

The Cowboys lost twice to the team the Packers just embarrassed.

Next week isn't even going to be close.

Getting beat by a team as shitty as the Redskins is what pissed the Packers off. You're too blame for this.

>forgetting that the Boys outplayed the packers

The packers lost to Cowboys so yeah it's obvious.

Yes the transitive property is exactly how football works and there is no evidence that the Cowboys can beat the Packers

That's not a very nice way to tell your parents you're gay

Come on over bro, you'll have plenty to live for as one of America's Fans!

youtube.com/watch?v=hEE5LeUYOBI

Agreed, I just hope whoever wins the NFC can win against the pats, or if it's rapensburgers' team, fucking annihilate them

>Reminder

Fucking saved
Kek

28-27 Cowboys

>Cowboys beat Packers when they had no run game and zero top cbs
>Packers beat NYG both at the start when they were off slow and in the playoffs when they were both red hot

Ya, Cowboys are totally going to come out of a bye and a loss on fire

Fuck the Gnats for that dirty blow to Jordy. They deserved that L.

Now that that's out of the way, go Cowboys. It'll be a GfuckingG next week.

Doesn't matter. With the Giants out the Pats are winning the SB

The best ability a player can have is durability and Nelson is just soft as shit

He took a helmet hit square to the ribs moron

He was speared illegally, user. The guy whi did it will probably get a big fine.

>Make America's Team Great Again

The Cowboys beat a Packers team that wasn't starting a wide receiver at running back and ALLEGEDLY had the number 1 rush defense in the league with a completely healthy Aaron Rodgers behind center at Lambeau. Get ready for round 2 Packer fags. You're playing with the big kids now.

>thinking football works like this
>forgetting NYG is a divisional opponent

>Tfw I took a pic of this too

good luck next week, its going to be a good one

potentially significant injuries to Jordy Nelson and Ty Montgomery.

>Cowboys defensive starters Lawrence, Crawford, and Claiborne all coming back for the game vs GB.

>Zeke ran for 157 yards vs the Packers.
>Darren McFadden has returned and is running hard
>La'el Collins will be active vs GB

this kills the puckers

It's going to come down to Dom vs Dak I think. Dak doesn't run much, but it's not like he can't run and we know running QBs are Dom's kryptonite. If Dak decides he's going try to be a passing QB I think we have a good shot.

It always is when America's Team wins!

Brady is going to get the record for most losses in the Super Bowl

Dragon webms when?

Dak aint gonna have to do shit. Dom will have his hands full trying to contain Zeke and Darren.

Its not even gonna be fucking close.

I like me some obj but this was so dumb. You're about to be in the playoffs fucking focus on that.

yo espn just admitted the nfl was rigged

>Seahawks patriots not the villians

Ok

Dom has shut down AP enough that I'm not too worried about the run game on it's own. Dak will have to do something, it's just a matter of how much.

The only people who dont think the cowboys are the bad guys are cowboys fans.

>AP
yeah I get AP is a potential GOAT but there is serious issues with the Pack D and the vikings have never fucking had an OL like Dallas'. Zeke alone put up 157 yds on them earlier this seasson. Darren wasn't even active for that game. Dak is gonna have to do what he has done all season, protect the ball, make the easy throws and let the OL/RB do all the work.

really good way to tear something

>Its not even gonna be fucking close.
that's now how it works. how disillusioned are you?

That's all he'll need to do if the Cowboys defense keeps Rodgers in check like they did in the regular, but that's asking a lot from the 18th best pass defense when he just torched the 4th best.

>Packers
>villains

Packers are the fucking Ned Flanders of the NFL.

Cowboys secondary will be completely healthy. They're pretty underrated. Also cowboys have the best run Defense. I understand rodgers is an elite passer put I just don't believe you can win vs. Dallas without any run game.

Whether or not Jordy Nelson will be available next week is gonna be huge

>wearing jeans and timberlands
>on a boat

Fuckin New Yorkers are embarrassing

>thats not how it works

the leagues best rusher that put up 157 vs them earlier this season w/ a returning 1000 yard rusher going up against a suspect defense isn't how it works?

This has been the formula for success all season long for Dallas. Have you not been paying attention? This is exactly how it works. I get rodgers has been playing much better since the last matchup, but GB's defense is the same, if not worse. Seriously, GB is not gonna be able to stop the run, at all.

It's actually impressive how wrong that is. By your logic, Favre was the greatest player of all time, Gronk is a scrub, and anyone with more than one injury in their career is a waste of roster space.

>all men are black
>only visible women are white

does anybody on the planet like black women?

hes won state championships in hurdling, he knows what he is doing.

If Gronk didn't have Brady he'd be seen as a soft knucklehead. Staying healthy is a skill, and guys like Romo suck at it. How can you help your team from the bench?

>#1 rushing defense

That's because they're winning most of the time and teams have to pass to catch up. On a per carry basis their run defense is good but not great.

I get the logic, and if thats it so what? They're the #1 rushing defense after the entire season, thats not just some small sample size. Cowboys won alot of close games this season, and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they allowed a 100yard rusher all season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THE NEW YORK
>FOOTBALL
>GAYBOYS

This little trip backfired so hard and they are gonna get so much fucking shit for this. Hope they enjoyed the attention, because now that's the last they'll get until next season

OBJ mad af
>people already propping him up as the GOAT WR in making
>shits the bed in the most important game of his career

>I just didn't practice taking a helmet to my exposed ribs enough

>implying I'm a cowboys fan

Guess again.

There is a difference between Romo, who is too stupid to stay healthy behind the best O-line in football, and Nelson, who before tonight's dirty hit had only had one significant injury in his career.

inb4 another 4TDs from Aaron Rodgers

Cousins put up 4 or 5 tds and 450+ yds vs the boys and still lost

NO RUN GAME = NO WIN v DALLAS

Teams don't run the ball against you as much if they're losing. That stat says Dallas is a great team, but doesn't necessarily mean they have a great run defense. The Jets were better on a per carry basis, but since their team was so bad, opposing teams were able to run the ball more often.

>choking harder than the vikings

inb4 dak wins

Like I said, I get what you're saying. But Cowboys have won alot of close, grind it out games, as well as a few comebacks. This run D has been legitimately good, mostly because of the play (& health) of Sean Lee.

>They're pretty underrated
No theyre overrated
Like new england, its easy to play good defense when youre in the lead the whole game. A soft schedule doesnt help

They won't need to. Cowboys just can't keep up with 38 points

Cousins put up 3 TDs and 449 yards. If he put up 4 they woyld have won

I would really really like it if the Packers would know out the Cowshits.

>Being down points makes the other teams offense play worse
This is objectively false. If anything playing from behind motivates the opposing offense to play harder.

dude no one overrates the cowboys secondary, but they definitely shouldn't be slept on. Byron Jones is a legit stud, with rookie Anthony Brown having a great rookie season. Church, Carr, and Scandrick all healthy and decent veterans. Claiborne is coming back and before he got injured he was having the best season of his career. Take into consideration how well JJ Wilcox has played and is healthy after missing a few games. The depth of the secondary is pretty fucking good and has literally everyone projected to start.

If you've watched the Cowboys this season, they've only blown out a few teams. Many of their wins have came down to the final minutes of the fourth quarter.

>soft schedule
they beat more over .500 teams than any other team in the league this season

Thats simply wrong and only applies in rare scenarios. In a regular season game, most teams would just give up and stat pad

The Packers are a walking hospital. Cowboys are going to fucking eat them alive next week.

I disagree. I think they have a stout offense and servicable defense

you're not really disagreeing with them then. The whole point I was trying to make was that the cowboys secondary, at full strength is vastly underrated. Not elite by any means, but definitely good enough to contain Rodgers, especially when they have little to no chance of establishing a running game vs Dallas.

How do you expect me to disagree? Your "argument" is simply declaring players to be good
I disagree, I would rank the cowboy's defense between 11-15

Forgot to add
>to contain rodgers
Like seattle, ny, vikings, and texans? Doubt it

did you forget that the cowboys already handled the pack IN gb earlier this season or not?

cowboys have only gotten healthier, and pack just the opposite

The packers also have improved the run game greatly, and got a te and fb. They were also running a lot different personnel on offense, and that has settled a bit when they found a groove
Also that was statistically one of rodgers' worst games since 2010, and he has been absolutely shredding the last 7 games
It won't be as easy as you'd expect

Praise Kek and Go Pack Go.

They're fine, but Ben made them look so foolish at the end of the game that he ended up leaving too much time on the clock for the Cowboys offense to score. Are you going to be confident if the Packers have the ball down 3-7 with 2 minutes left? Because that's the most likely scenario.

I do

Not at all. Seahawks are the only halfway decent team packers have beat all year. They limped into the playoffs on the easiest schedule in the league

>how close of a game is it going to be next week?

I think it'll be a shootout with the Cowboys winning. Dak and Zeke will stomp the Packer's shitty defense and Dallas' defense will be just good enough to edge out Rodgers.

I'm sad right now that the Giants lost. No more Eli magic anymore....

they have employed a WR as a running back. He is not a dynamic runner, he can run in holes made for him and thats it. even today he looked like shit. Christine Michael is your only hope, but he will never be a feature back. Hell he was on Dallas' roster a few games last season and looked like garbage behind a great OL. I just don't see them being able to run the ball at all. As good as rodgers has been, I simply don't believe that any team is going to be able to beat the cowboys without the ability to run the ball.

yeah that game was crazy.

Packers don't have to run the ball to beat the Cowboys. They just beat a better defense by passing it all day. If they can limit Zeke they can win

He at least is a rb, and thats all they need. Something to break up the blitzes, force some zone coverage, and bring some corners forward
Its a lot more than they had last game
Youre also underrating the passing offense the packers have. They put more points up on better defenses, and it sure wasn't the run game carrying them

zeke rolls boys win. zeke gets stopped pack win.

That last pass that he dropped, when he got up he chunked the ball far even though the ref was right in front of him.

It's going to feel great when the Pack finally stops the cowgirls meme

They just beat a better defense, not a better offense. Giants were shit tier on O today. Rodgers aint gonna have the ball that long. They CAN'T limit zeke. and they definitely can't limit Darren McFadden once zeke is resting. Its gonna be a 1 2 punch all game long. If Jordy & montgomery are out, I don't think this game will be close.

Packers must run the ball. Cowboys are a much more complete team than the Giants. We've seen all season the formula for success for Dallas. If you can't control the clock versus this team, you're definitely not beating them without an elite defense which the Pack dont have. I have total faith in rodgers throwing the lights out versus dallas, but I just don't think he'll be able to do enough. Cowboys are so fucking healthy and really strong right now, on BOTH sides of the ball.

Cowboys walked into GB and punched them right in the mouth, Rodgers aint gonna fucking win in Dallas.

They did play a relatively soft schedule. 3 good teams this year. And they lost to one of them (The Giants) twice.