Period thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/labiaplasty-removal-labia-minora-01.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

labiaplasty != period

>Labiaplasty
Wut is dat

Labiaplasty =/= genital mutilation

Yeah this is not a period, this is surgery on a child to remove parts of their genitalia

>reported
>sage

aka crime scene sex

Not a child you dipshit, it is opt-in surgery to remove the beef curtains. Many women are self conscious about their mudflaps and want the "innie" look

Got any more "period" pics, OP?

I can tell you that is not the result of a cosmetic surgeon, its the work of a butcher, the girl is completely exposed, covered in blood and is obv not on a operating table.

do not bullshit me

Period doesn't get anywhere near that bad.

bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/labiaplasty-removal-labia-minora-01.jpg

Checkmate

Period cloth is more like it. AMIRITE?!

Thats Fucking Disgusting

>>be me
>>ex is on period
>>she wants to do the dirty
>>fuck it ill close my eyes and the lights will be off
>>do the dirty
>>it was good but just felt fucken weird
>>never do again

The flaps are quite nutritious, pan sear them and garnish the salad of your choice. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Wrong way of doing greentext
>newfag

Did you get blood cat ears? My girl occasionally bleeds for other reasons, and we joke that the resulting blood smear looks like cat ears

^| |^
| |
\./

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stfu

Are you a cannibal, user? Any advice for my first time?

"You did it wrong, I'm telling mom"

Gtfo of newfags you're ruining Sup Forums

Just keep in mind that we are all meat. We enter and leave the world in mostly the same way as other mammals, eating a human is hardly different from eating a cow or a pig. Mind over matter.

I would highly recommend grass fed vegans; they are delicious. Best of all, when you're done with your meal, they can't shame you for your carniverous predisposition.

>we are all meat
Eat yourself, cannibal hillbilly redneck

>hillbilly redneck
racist faggot

Better racist than cannibal redneck hillbilly

"Good evening," it lowed and sat back heavily on its haunches, "I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in the parts of my body?"

It harrumphed and gurgled a bit, wriggled its hind quarters in to a more comfortable position and gazed peacefully at them.

Its gaze was met by looks of startled bewilderment from Arthur and Trillian, a resigned shrug from Ford Prefect and naked hunger from Zaphod Beeblebrox.

"Something off the shoulder perhaps?" suggested the animal, "braised in a white wine sauce?"

"Er, your shoulder?" said Arthur in a horrified whisper.

"But naturally my shoulder, sir," mooed the animal contentedly, "nobody else's is mine to offer."

Zaphod leapt to his feet and started prodding and feeling the animal's shoulder appreciatively.

"Or the rump is very good," murmured the animal. "I've been exercising it and eating plenty of grain, so there's a lot of good meat there."

It gave a mellow grunt, gurgled again and started to chew the cud. It swallowed the cud again.

"Or a casserole of me perhaps?" it added.

"You mean this animal actually wants us to eat it?" whispered Trillian to Ford.

"Me?" said Ford, with a glazed look in his eyes, "I don't mean anything."

"That's absolutely horrible," exclaimed Arthur, "the most revolting thing I've ever heard."

"What's the problem Earthman?" said Zaphod, now transferring his attention to the animal's enormous rump.

"I just don't want to eat an animal that's standing there inviting me to," said Arthur, "It's heartless."

"Better than eating an animal that doesn't want to be eaten," said Zaphod.

"That's not the point," Arthur protested. Then he thought about it for a moment. "Alright," he said, "maybe it is the point. I don't care, I'm not going to think about it now. I'll just... er [...] I think I'll just have a green salad," he muttered.

"May I urge you to consider my liver?" asked the animal, "it must be very rich and tender by now, I've been force-feeding myself for months."

"A green salad," said Arthur emphatically.

"A green salad?" said the animal, rolling his eyes disapprovingly at Arthur.

"Are you going to tell me," said Arthur, "that I shouldn't have green salad?"

"Well," said the animal, "I know many vegetables that are very clear on that point. Which is why it was eventually decided to cut through the whole tangled problem and breed an animal that actually wanted to be eaten and was capable of saying so clearly and distinctly. And here I am."

It managed a very slight bow.

"Glass of water please," said Arthur.

"Look," said Zaphod, "we want to eat, we don't want to make a meal of the issues. Four rare stakes please, and hurry. We haven't eaten in five hundred and seventy-six thousand million years."

The animal staggered to its feet. It gave a mellow gurgle. "A very wise choice, sir, if I may say so. Very good," it said, "I'll just nip off and shoot myself."

He turned and gave a friendly wink to Arthur. "Don't worry, sir," he said, "I'll be very humane."

It waddled unhurriedly off to the kitchen.

That would be counter-productive. I wouldn't mind sampling one of your offspring, as I'm sure they're a better food source than anything else.

WHY OP