Le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

>le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

What did liberals mean by this?

They never learned that "I know you are but what am I" isn't valid past 3rd grade. Much like the majority of liberal rhetoric.

but only one man was gay in that film

>artsy kid crushed prime tail
>tired dad has a chance to crush prime pussy

Might have something to do with the extremely anti-gay spokespeople who get caught frequenting gay prostitutes or tapping feet in airport bathroom stalls.

Because only faggots are homophobic

Liberals think that if you hate gays, you must be a closet gay because it reflects their fear of being exposed as the racists they are.

Liberals "hate" racism while shoe horning all black or Muslim individuals into monolithic groups that need protecting or empowerment.

by "le every man" you mean irrationally rage-filled authoritarian with strong family values? usually they are the one who are totally committed at spending their lives to decry the sinful ways of the gays, yes. and then they get caught fucking a male prostitute while doing hard drugs. pretty sad all around.

I'm gay and I was extremely homophobic for about a decade after puberty because my own gay impulses filled me with self loathing and fear because my parents always spoke of homosexuals as if they were a plague on humanity. It may be an over used trope, but it's not one with no basis in reality.

Obviously, not all homophobes are self loathing gays.

>every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself

that's not the point..it's that some men are that way

and that isn't liberal..it's truth

Why didn't he put out? He was having a midlife crisis anyway. Why not see how it feels?

congrats on the self realization

...also, fuck any asshole who thinks being gay is a choice. I desperately wanted not to be gay as an adolescent. It's not a fucking choice you can make.

Statistically a correlation between homosexuality and homophobia has been proved tho. Not sure if has anything to do with being liberal.

Why do you keep making these threads OP? Why dont you go watch some films instead?

Was he the true face of Sup Forums, bros?

>le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

It was actually more about self-hate and denial and what it does to you and the people in your life.

>fuck any asshole

Because it's tragic.

It fits the western classical ideal of drama

He wasn't even gay,did we watch the same film?

Did you even watch the film??? Why do you keep making this thread??

Hes not secretly gay, he thinks his son is because he told him he was out of a fit of rage because he would never understand why he was together with the guys daughter or his lifestyle

he kisses him because he loves his son and is trying to understand what he THINKS hes going through.... but when hes rejected he feels humiliated and confused, and comes back to shoot him out of that frustration

its pretty clear what happened in the film and in no way implies his strict hyper masculine father is secretly gay..... how the fuck did you come to that conclusion???

no its about toxoplasmas

but if they hate racism, does that meant they are closet racists?

This is why I'm a centrist.

I really hope this is bait.

I thought he was supposed to be secretly gay. Why would he react so much to being rejected by a guy?

The liberals and especially the gay activists types, are obsessed with Greek tragedy.

They love these characters for their own taste. Not for its propaganda values.

That is why these charcters are given to the best actors they can cast.

Yes.

Its not that deep

gay /r9k/.

Also he thought Spacey's character was banging his twink son.

Interesting point of view, but no, the character was secretly gay. The actor who plays him almost backed out of the role because of it.

What did OP mean by this?

that isnt deep at all you shithead

a militant father trying to connect with his son by kissing the man he thought he was having a relationship with, to expereince what being gay feels like -- turns out neither of them are gay and now it he seriously embarrassed himself and has too much pride to let the guy go for humiliating him blaming him for his father-son problems
hes not secretly gay stop reading your LGBT agenda into everything

Reminds of that wide stance Senator

Is op gay?

Yes and a liberal too

He got bummed by Arabs at war and hates gays ,simple as that

i can see the problem..right away

>Wow someones interpretation was different to me.must be underage

Killing someone over a very small embarassing moment? Good thing this guys father didnt go to my high school. Idk I got to see this movie again.

Maybe it was one moment to many.who know what makes someone snap before they kill someone

People misunderstand this. You see gayness is a disease you catch from other gay people if you hang around them to much. HIVS is airborne and spreads the gay if you get over exposed to it then if you fuck another gay you get AIDS. This is why they must be shamed and cured before they spread more gay and AIDS to the rest of us.

Also gay people are easier to stop cause they have a slightly higher core temp of 103 when infected and that is where the term "flamming homosexual" comes from and it happens when you get to the final stages of AIDS. Then your balls fall off and you start to act feminine

It is a choice though, at least in the sense that it is a nurture rather than a nature thing. Nothing is forcing you to suck cocks, you only think there is, and the only reason you think it "feels" right is because of how your mind has been "nurtured".

And hypothetically speaking if it weren't, then homosexuals would have to come to terms with the fact that their behavior is unnatural from a biological stand point, thus they'd get treatment for their "condition", at least in a perfect world.

Also ptsd
Stopped reading second sentence

humanity is suppose to be getting smarter and better right? then why is degeneracy becoming more and more acceptable and traditionalism becoming more suppressed or stamped out?

jews

Come on, i thought it was pretty funny.