Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a 2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal ;)

You see i don't drink piss like workingclass dumb idiots drink.. piss like beer and fucking cava. ;)) I only drink expensive champagne ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF0cCQCiZ-c
majestic.co.uk/Louis-Roederer-Cristal-zid22153
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A grown man using that many smilies

I envy nothing

Yeah no, reading anything you type is aids.

*crickets*

Sucky my cock.

More like dumb fag

fucking baitfags

we can't have nice things anymore

Nice bait

cool, enjoy it my dude

I only drink distilled water. Doesn't even compare to that alcoholic Sprite.

>be me
>own a house
>own a luxury sedan
>own a classic suv
>have sexy gf
>buy sexy gf louis vuitton luggage
>...
>would never waste money on trashy-ass hip-hop champagne

Enjoy drinking the crap every young black rapper aspires to drink, lol.

OP is a fag

>own a house
actually i'm guessing the bank owns it, you are making payments

This pic was taken by some status symbol seeking dick who links his value directly to the shit he owns. I know I am better without any of that, because I know I do not need those things to get respect, love, and laid.

Could we stop doing this repost over and over again? SAGE!

Its sitting on the floor because he sold all his shit to afford it, also clean the grout between your tiles you disgusting fuck.

More likely daddy owns it and he acts like it's his

Literally who cares.

If taking pictures of vastly overpriced fizzy wine is how you derive your self worth, knock yourself out. Just remember, nothing can ever beat the hug from your daddy you'll never get.

i'm actually pretty poor, but somehow i'm doing great for myself.

i just finished paying for my house last week (age 30)
i love my ford mustang 2009

i got a new galaxy s8 and they gave me a second one for free on some promotion because i walked in by accident on the release date and they upgraded my s6 for free, it was neat.

no kids or wife, so i have zero debt and i don't have fancy louis vuitton shit, but i don't really care.

currently drinking early times whisky, it's cheap and it goes down smooth.

idk man i guess if having fancy stuff floats your boat, but some hot girl was flirting with me in traffic last night, which makes me think well i don't have much but everything i do have makes me pretty happy.

>champagne
bubbly sugar water

It's spelled : "Louis Roederer" not "Luis Roedrer", you bought yourself a fake.

You aren't drinking it, just posing in front of it. It cost less than 200$ everyone can buy one.

Open it and timestamp the opened bottle, you'll have a better chance of proving that it's what you drink on a daily basis.

papa di pasta

The bank used to own it until I paid off the mortgage.

I'm really poor and I'm not jealous a all actually I kind of pity you

I don't want any of that shit in your image

your days are counted.
We're coming for all of you. And boy, once we get you, you'll beg to let us end your unbearable existence.
youtube.com/watch?v=JF0cCQCiZ-c

how many mor times you gona post this dumb troll thread bro i dont see how this is even funny to u

>majestic.co.uk/Louis-Roederer-Cristal-zid22153

£150 and it tastes like fruit vinegar

if you really were partial to a good bit of fizz, you would know that Penfolds Grange 2012 is a much higher caliber drink, and not one that apes drink in a rap video.

bin 95's drinking window just hit this season, and will stay relatively good for another 2 years maybe, so please, come back with a good wine or take your nigger tipple elsewhere

>drinking crap champagne unironically

Why dont you just fucking kill yourself if thats yoyr highlight of the day?

it's not even champagne, its cheap nigger wash.

if he really wanted to impress me, i'd see a good Piper Heidsieck, then at leats i know he has taste

you still probably have less money than the amount of winky faces you used, like holy shit

> Timestamp from 3 days ago
> retarded newfags still taking the bait

Tell me about it when you die and come back here sucked by the samsara wheel just as your momma sucks my dick.

Your money is useless.

At least I'm not a dirty nigger, like you.

>not drinking beautiful Lagavulin
Off yourself, pretentious faggot

Belt pattern not cut straight > poor quality
Baseball cap...
Not drinking tea..
Are you passes for breeding in the colony's these days?

you have a shitty champagne's taste OP

Go away Milo

Gets nice drink once feels need to brag.your life must truly be sad op

Now all ya gotta do is find some nigress and pour it on her tits then swirve off in your escalade get pulled over and do 5 years for possession of an unregistered firearm. You finally hit the big time nigger enjoy it.

Ha, wow well done bro! I'm super jealous, the best booze I can buy is a can of cheap beer XD Nice job.

You're never gonna drink it :^)