>has a boyfriend
fucking dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8
youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A
youtube.com/watch?v=x4ySDACoIUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is just reading scripts for the attention and donations

who writes her shit. There is no way a young millenial female in 2016 is this well versed in turn of the century racial theory.

Her "byofriend" is that 30 year old german guy who writes her material. He used to make the videos himself but the german government shut him down so now she is his mouth.

only pathetic faggot neckbeards listen to her retarded ramblings

proofs?

lol. pls be real

Also probably a crypto-Jew.

>shill for the FBI

Who gives a shit?

It was in an older thread some months ago

Sure is Sup Forums in here....

It's stupid for user to attack the actress ITT. I mean, it's pure JIDF shilling. They are making some QUALITY videos.

It was the Jews.

Brush your teeth young woman

Why are these threads being deleted? She is officially board culture being a NatSoc princess/White Nationalist.

like you had a chance

>dropping a cia shill

good idea user

after watching this video, I believe it. there's no way she comes up with this shit herself

youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8

I think you're thinking of her previous boyfriend, who those screencapped conversations of her talking to always get posted, because you're describing what happened to him. But I don't doubt her new """""boyfriend""""" is once again the new guy making her scripts

If you read between the lines she and her mom must be really poor so I'm sure she is doing it as a job, but does believe to some degree what she's saying

bitch needs to floss too.. Jesus Christ, not to be confused with fake ALAHUIHDSFSDOI.
HYGEIN IS SIMPLE. imagine what you don't see.

>thinking the CIA would employ 18 year old trailer sluts from Ontario

The only good thing about seeing this shill cunt on Sup Forums 24/7 is that I went from brushing my teeth 4 times a day to brush them every 3 hours or so.

My gums may suffer but I'm sure not getting cavities or those horrid yellow teeth.

Thank you based Evalion.

She's gross, dirty, autistic, dumb, and only doing this for attention from males. She has no passion at all. She doesn't believe this shit, she just does it because she's an edgelord attention whore. Please stop posting her

I'm sure you're exaggerating but you will brush off your enamel on your teeth if you brush too often.

I think she believes in what she's saying but she's also a stupid as fuck poor girl and there's no reason to watch her at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A

>If you read between the lines she and her mom must be really poor so I'm sure she is doing it as a job

This makes me want to support her even more.

There is this spark within me to get over my crippling depression, get a job, and half my paychecks to her. Is this feeling what you call love?

Do it.

Proof please

maybe i should fly her out and fuck her on film for Sup Forums

she must need the money

Ebin proofs bro :DDDDD sure convinced me

pls leave premises

youtube.com/watch?v=x4ySDACoIUc

DELETE THIS

Does it matter why she's so ridiculous? Even if there's no proven explanation, who cares? It's hard to say if she's being satirical, if she's just reading crap, or being autistic... but who cares. Why would you watch that silly woman anyway?