Hey user, what are you doing?

>hey user, what are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rYiXyn4TDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Puky9v7V89k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you real?

Can't sleep rn, so browsing Sup Forums. Was helping out a guy who was gonna commit suicide but lost contact with him. Went to a feels thread but it got trashed by summerfags. How've you been?

In auditorium, Sup Forumsrowsing instead of Math

>of course im real user, what kind of silly question is that?

that sucks, man

different hair, clothing and makeup.

gg

Should be sleeping but too fucking late for that

I kind of came to this thread just to have someone to talk to. I usually don't come to threads like this, and really just want to have a conversation rather than jack off to some trap that wants to be cute or something. I want to be less human and more 'human', if that makes any sense. Probably doesn't. I dunno.

Thinking about the recent bad happenings in my life. All due to me but i know everything will work out just sucks atm

post tits

>go to sleep user, you want to be well rested for tomorrow!

>haha you're such a nerd

>you were kind enough to help him user, you did the right thing, i like good guys like you, they're hard to come by these days

... I have to be the one to say it huh... Tits of GTFO. Sup Forumsros your slipping

Right now I'm feeling really depressed. I think I have a viral infection in my lungs, and to get my career, I need to take a physical at the end of the month. If I can't, my life is delayed another year. It's painful to take a deep breath. I've taken nowclinic twice, once for my original cold I had, second time for the coughing they just gave my prednisone, which isn't helping at all.

Wandering the wasteland that is Sup Forums because i got bored with /s4s/

Man, Im sleepy.

Contemplating suicide and enjoying cheap vodka on ice while listening to Eisbrecher's 2004 stuff.

Of course not. There are no girls on the internet.

>i like good guys like you
Thanks, it's probs meaningless but I just want to say thank you since it made me smile. Legit probs the nicest thing I've heard from anyone in the past week or so. I hope I can return the favor and let you know you've made someone's day.

i get what you mean man

i came to this thread out of pure boredom. its 5am here and i couldnt sleep all night from some annoying anxiety

You really think its a femanon ? lol

Its just another Sup Forumsro feeling lonely.

I'm jerking off, what should I fap to faggots?

>ITT fucking disgusting subhuman faggots don't know who ashley jones is

youtube.com/watch?v=_rYiXyn4TDQ

3:00 AM on my end, I have to wake up at 5:00. I don't know what's keeping me up. It's almost like I just don't want to miss a moment of being awake or something, but it isn't directly me, just my biological clock.

Look up Remy Lacroix

Since already on Sup Forums, you have plenty of traps to jerk off to.

what happened to that qt3.14 on youtube? I loved her videos.

how is it that I'm to the point where it's impossible for me to join a conversation on Sup Forums?

I'm part of the minority that thinks traps are gay, unfortunately.

send another pic

You ever get that feeling that you posting in a thread kills it? Like you aren't being negative, it just seems like all communication ceases when you start trying to have a conversation.

that sucks

i recently had to stay awake 2 full days to fix my sleep schedule and it was hell

i dont really have to worry about sleep because i dont do anything

We have something in common, then

>I hope you feel better user, here have a nice pepsi

>go to sleep user! You never know what life has in store for you so be well prepared by getting a good night sleep!

>you should never be having such thoughts user! Every life is worth living!

>im glad i made you smile user! You can return the favor by kissing me!

If this is a femanon then I'm a fire breathing, diamond shitting care bear. Named danger bear

What song is that?

its me the camfag popping in to say traps are gay and im the only cancer in Sup Forums all others should step down

People that claim that traps arent gay. They are just afraid to be called faggots too.

Timestamp or fuck off, and any of you summerfags buying this shit are retarded

A pepsi would be great right now, thank you for making me smile, I really needed that :-)

hit me with your best shot

I know it's a bit out of the times for this kind of place, but I'll be praying for you user. Even if you don't think it works, your concern is in the mind of someone else who wishes they could help.

>go to sleep user! You never know what life has in store for you so be well prepared by getting a good night sleep!
I already had my 8 hours of sleep today, yet still woke up feeling like shit. Now its 12 am and I wish for a comfy sleep in my bed while being away for next few hours.

Perhaps reading that book about Aztecs in the evening instead of sleeping earlier was a ba idea.

Thank you!

Pepsi. The choice of a generation.

I've been pretty depressed recently since my grandfather has died and I feel like I'm growing more and more distant from the people around me. Not too well...

Holy fuck. Read the fucking thread retard. We already it's not even a femanon. Someone even said those are pictures of a youtuber.

I'm actually Catholic myself, and a firm believer in prayer, thank you so much, I really need it right now. I feel like I've lost control over my life with this cold and now bad cough.

Look man, personally I and I know others aren't here because we think this person is real. We're here as if it's a feels thread, but we don't want to open up quite yet. We just want to be loved, even if it's all an illusion. That's all anything on this site is. We don't care about the chick. I don't at least. I know it's probs a creepy 30 year old virgin dude. I'm just here for the refuge. The lack of cancer this thread holds. It's precious and calming. And it's why I'm commenting towards you, to tell you to fuck right off. We know what we want.

I dont know user. I'm sick and medicine doesn't work. Life sucks right now.

You and I are in very similar boats, I hope you get better soon man!

Tits or GTFO!!!

I'm kinda confused by your very last statement.

Hey danger bear! :D

>oh my user, you have the double repeating last digits! Checked!

>Rude

>Everyone needs to smile!

>I hope you feels better user! I hope you find someone to make you happy!

>haha you're so random! You really are cancer!

>Stay strong user! I believe in you!

>Excuse me?

Aw your like a tumblr cutie lol

Show me titties!!!!

you're a virgin neckbeard faggot

did that clear things up

>different shirt every post
fake

wasnt that fucking obvious

Right now, I'm just waiting for time to pass by. Going out later, even with a cold.

daily reminder that traps are fucking gay

Just listen music: Lofi hip hop :)

File name

Why hello there qt3.14

Waiting in bed not sleeping. Wondering what I did to become such a lonly summerfag.

I double dog dare you to post a picture of your bare feet and a timestamp

wait with a stream and Sup Forums until time to work

I just want the cancer to leave this thread and it stay up and active. Maybe it can happen. Maybe it won't.

>aw thanks! ;)

>i will never show you my titties user, im too good for you!

>no user you're fake!

>haha have fun! ;)

>thats the wrong time silly! Its 3:26am!

>thats cool! I can never get into black people music haha!

>ew no user, my feet are to good for you!

>its never too late to pull the trigger user!

>i had a hard time reading that sentence user haha!

>dont worry, the time will come user! You just have to be patient!

Yeah, I get that feeling whenever I post in a thread because I'm constantly ignored

OP, i have to hand it to you, BRAVO!
you trolled a bunch of newfags into believing you'er a girl
when you're really a faggot/trap who fantasizes about being a girl
and gets off on fooling gullible NEWFAGS
===
a few tried to out your lies
but you posted another picture that the newfags fell for:
and then you kept posting those stolen pictures:
and TROLLING NEWFAGS INTO THINKING YOU'RE A GIRL WHEN YOU'RE A GUY.
good job, expose the summerfags for how stupid they are
and how they are ignorant of why pix with timestamp:
is absolutely essential in proving
YOU
ARE
NOT
LYING
ABOUT
BEING
A
FEMALE
;)

Looking at the Vid "undercover mom" It looks like jesse's unit from BrBa

Thanks for keeping it going.

No time stamp = OP confirmed eckbeard furry obese faggot

kys

Oh sweet summer fag one day the real world will catch up to you. It will be a 300pound black man that likes to pretend he's a girl on the internet, then he'll ass rape you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Puky9v7V89k
black people music? ROLF

Jfc. The user never claimed to be a femanon. Are you fucking retarded ? He's just playing along with the picture.

Can you please just fuck off? Your incessant behaviour is shamelessly proving your age.

>oh no user, i wont ignore you, i swear! Im sorry :(

>wow, its summer already?! Off yourself user !

No u ;)

>im here for you user, i hope you know that

OP here, I'm actually a man.
sorry boys!

being 4ever alone and homeless

>hey user! Stop tying to be me! Haha!

>you dont have to be alone or homeless if you come live with me! ;)

pepsi should pay hot jb grils to drink bepsi. makes me thirsty as shit.

oh he-he xD

fuck off cunt

Thank you for not ignoring me, I am but a mere newfag that wishes for communication

>>wow, its summer already?! Off yourself user !
it's hilarious how newfags like you misuse the term 'summer' and 'summerfag'
I won't ruin your fun, but the term summerfag connontes someone even more ignorant of the 'culture and traditions' (yeah yeah, you argue Sup Forums has no culture but only randomness lacks culture) than a newfag. summerfags fall for cons (like yours) and perpetuate cancer (like you are doing).
I mean, it's cool if you like dreaming of being a girl, look at all the trap threads on Sup Forums!
but trying to 'red herring' by misusing the term 'summer,' 'summerfag,' and 'newfag' doesn't suddenly confer experience, sorry!

Click on our post numbers to respond. That might be why you're feeling left out.

I miss the old Sup Forums
The actual random Sup Forums.
The Sup Forums without frogs.
The Sup Forums without traps.

Oh my god thank you. I've been wondering how to do that

This nigger. I can tell he's samefagging, can someone drop a script to ignore him or can we get a nod to just ban him from Sup Forums for an hour or something? Fucker's getting on my nerves. I came here for a cancer break, not a cancer overdose.

sorry, you stole my pictures that I posted 2 YEARS AGO!
those were of my GF, and you are a man and I'm not into gay faggots like you!

( ._.)
Wow.

In surgery because of something stupid

>Fucker's getting on my nerves
who is getting on your nerves?

youre hot bro

Not going to sleep, cause I'm excited for tomorrow.

>s-stop hurting my feelings, you dont want to see me cry, do you?