Hey Sup Forums, tell me what you do for work

Hey Sup Forums, tell me what you do for work.

I move speakers and shit to music events.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Load/unload trucks at supermarkets

game testing

Shift superintendent in a plastic injection molding company.

Pro tard wrangler

Im a qualified Lawyer, but im working in landscaping.

haha what a failure

Extract million year old fossil fuels from below the seabed.

branch manager of a security firm

Why not take unemployment till you find the right job?

Cause hes not a lazy piece of shit that belongs in Auschwitz

Maybe he likes landscaping? I have done it before, it was mostly drinking beer and smoking weed, occasionally there would be some digging to do. Headphones in, intoxicated to fuck, getting some muscles. What's not to like?

Engineer.

I'm a investment banker doing private equity ;)

Most of you pathetic losers will never earn as much money as me ;)

Look what i got ;) yeah its a brand new Rolex Submariner ;)

Enjoy a shitty life fucking losers

kek

Nice meme bro

Shitty bait you retart. try harder.

Signal maintenance for a huge rail road in the north east. 40 bucks an hour with tons of over time

That's why the program is there. You pay into it until you need it. Then It pays you what you are worth. You prior employer pays 40% of what you used to make, and the system pays the other 40%. A lot of lay offs are based on the money saved by just paying the unemployment, and the folks that won't sign up. I should know, I work in management, and have to finish paperwork for the people that sign up. Most of them are lay offs, and only like 30% sign up.

does your short name start with a T and your full name with an A

engel?

I do night time shelf stocking at a relatively small shopping centre nearby. 20 minutes walk at about 10:30pm to get there 10 minutes early, and then stay there until about 4am, where the boss drops me off on my street, since he lives nearby.
It's enjoyable, the pay is more than enough, and I get a decent amount of exercise, and get to blow off all the steam from the day via the walk there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Found the jelly poorfags!!! ;)

I'm a Janitor at MIT

His name was Robert Paulson

Enjoyable? Embrace you servitude!

His mame is Robert Paulson.

Yea you sperg, but He does not need it.

Engel, Arburg and Demag.

Lawyer

I work as a bartender in a high end cocktail bar and do some catering gigs on the side during the summers.

do u smash sum of the high end bitches after work

I produce a traveling stage show
>we have an OP that travels with us. He's really good. A good roadie makes or breaks a show.

Once yeah, although I was in a relationship until february so before that I didn't really give it any thoughts.

Work in a bar and then also a semi-pro musician. It pays the rent, food and supports my drug habit and burgeoning alcoholism.

Build animatronic dinosaurs for stage shows and theme parks.

Same. Just thst im working in norway.

What show?

I'm like a 911 operator but for the high seas.

web devloper. useless as fuck

discord
========
.gg/a89Pewb

I don't work because I get $12,000 a month from a trust fund from rich+dead as fuck grandfather.

enjoy working for the jews, faggots.

Autonomous vehicle controls engineer.

I buy stuff as cheap as possible and make my staff sell it for as much as possible.

Hotel receptionist.

Nice, i wonder if the circuits and switches are the same or similar?? Whats your moat popular switch? Our most common is us&s m23

You have an extremely fat hand tubs

I run Europe's biggest drone company. My staff sells and repairs drones, gives courses, flight training and teach universities about the technology.

Yaaaaa sure about that, buttercup?

Hook, line, and sinker

Yup, ya got me. I'm totally devastated, I've lost soooo much.

name?

still replying to bait, are you retarded fam?

I install wifi networks for various large uk companies.

Bait me once shame on you, bait me twice shame on me ... Fucking retard

I pull ski goggles at an injection molding plant. I hate every minute of it.

Nah. Just bored. I mean, this is an anonymous identity. The "ego damage" of replying to "bait" has no permanent effect since it is not anchored to any lasting and permanent identity. Nobody will know I replied to some bored kid. Nobody will know I did any of this. Because the act of getting one over on someone usually relies on the concept of ego damage. For all you know I'm an AI program going through the Turing paces. I'm just bored and want to see if some kid on the internet can get some perspective.

I'm a 40 yrs old veteran that has worked since 15 yrs old. If I ever got fired, I'd dip into the pot I've been paying into. I'd also use my veteran's preference. I earned it. I paid for it. Why not? Was I just paying for everyone else this whole time? The entire point of the program is to keep workers earning, and not losing there savings. Otherwise they become welfare cases when they get old.

Sysadmin / infrastructure engineer

head chef at wendy's

8.75 an hour?

I accidentally invented something decently fad worthy about 15 years ago and just live off that. It'll let me live without working easily for another 20 years or possibly more if it gets picked up again.

Also my husband is a fellow surgeon and we have no kids, I really don't need money.

i work for the army reserve. i'm a artillery engineer

>claims something fad worthy
>doesn't say what

Do you make dank memes?

research biochemist

construction

it's a living at least...