CHECK YOUR PRIVILEDGE CIS SCUM!

some people have been triggered by michelle rodriguez new movie, apparently its transphobic. personally i dont care i will go and see it. how about you?
themarysue.com/reassignment-transphobia-transmisogyny/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G06VLcbn4Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>themarysue.com
You should've stopped before you clicked, user

people have the right to tell any goddamn story they want

>I just wonder what the hell the writer was smoking at the time.
>Is it possible to smoke privilege cut with pretension and faux-edginess?

>"Oh man, I was typecast the minute I did a film called Girlfight years ago. You allow yourself to be typecast. If I decided I didn't want to be typecast tomorrow, I'd just do an indie film where I play some poor girl who goes through some excruciating experience and win myself an award for crying or being raped. But at the end of the day, I'm not in it for the acting. I only wanna be someone I respect or someone that I consider interesting or fun. I'm here to entertain people and make a statement about female empowerment and strength, and that's what I've done for the last 10 years. I pigeonholed myself and I put myself in that box by saying no to everything else that came on my plate. Saying no to this, no to that, and eventually I just got left with the strong chick that's always being killed, and there's nothing wrong with that."

is she /ourgal/

They are the only ones moaning about it, i still dont agree, i dont see how its transphobic, they will happily defend other sexist, racist stuff but trannies? oh no no they are precous snowflakes too good for this world. what even funnier is a trans person gets destroyed in the comments section because they used the wrong term.

I NEVER LIKED HER AND HER SNARLING SIDE EYE BUTCH GIMMICK BUT IF SHE'S PISSING OFF LIBERALS I'M GOOD WITH IT

Just saying a penis is a male organ is considered transphobic so I wouldn't put too much stock into this.

how can you not like her? shes a cute. A CUTE.

>I'm not in it for the acting
Sup Forums would like her.

I remember when she even gave her opinion about how people should make new heroes of color instead than race swapping already canon white characters.

>I pigeonholed myself and I put myself in that box

I remember they forced her to apologize when she is 120% right, fucking times we live in, man.

The comments against her were so retarded

>What if a little black boy wants to be Superman?

Well, what if a white boy wants to be Storm and an asian girl Black Panther? You gonna change those too?

isnt that what marvel is doing anyway?

>What if a little black boy wants to be Superman?

Proper Response:
>What, you're so racist you think black kids can't identify with superheroes of other racists?

She sounds problematic.

Lol not even being Hispanic got her off the hook

Well tickle my tits... not bad

>isnt that what marvel is doing anyway?
No, they only change white characters, when you even imply to change black, because equality right?, characters they call you racist, no joking.

Only Black Lives Matter

Speaking of Superman, there's a Chinese one now, and an AU where Lois is Superwoman

Yeah there's been also a AU that takes place in feudal Japan in which Supes fucks the girl version of Batman.

She always been kinda not willing to take sjw crap.

>Mfw dumbass Cara broke up with her.

wasnt superman played by a half chinese guy in the 90s (tv series not movie)

sounds pretty fucking hot desu

>Listen, there’s a lot of things wrong with this upcoming movie, (re)ASSIGNMENT, not the least of which is its horridly transphobic premise
>I want to make it clear right now: while we don’t know the full details of the story, nor do we know everything about the movie’s characters, it’s more than likely a stretch to consider the protagonist a trans character.
What the fuck is she on about?

>Well, what if a white boy wants to be Storm and an asian girl Black Panther? You gonna change those too?
OH MY FUCKING GOD THEIR RACE IS INTEGRAL TO THEIR CHARACTER

WHITE CHARACTERS CAN BE ANYONE BECAUSE RACE DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE WHITE

WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS

>WHITE CHARACTERS CAN BE ANYONE BECAUSE RACE DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE WHITE
Woah, that's racist, reddit, we're all equal, if black race matters so does white.

youtube.com/watch?v=G06VLcbn4Lk

It's 2016, guys, why can't you just accept that white people have no culture?

Fuck he...actually made some good points (especially about why batman should be white)

>white people don't matter
>I can't tell if this 19 year old supermodel is attractive

what a faggot

Lois and Clark, yes

>and make a statement about female empowerment and strength
If feminists were all like MR then the world would be a better place.

He didn't, he got them all wrong with MJ who has to be redhead and look like Red Sonja because she's her descendant and gets posessed by her from time to time. So yeah, redhead and white are actually important in MJ.

I'd fuck Michelle Rodriguez if she had a penis.

He didn't, Black Panther can literally be a white Boer. Nothing in Blade makes black being a defining trait. He just assumed Black is a non exchangeable trait of those characters and went on.

Also
>Whites don't have culture therefore being white is not important for the character

ZOE QUINN IS A NIGGER!

i honestly kinda agree with what he's saying.

i'm just butthurt cos mary jane is my fave...

i would suggest that all arguments he made about black people being underrepresented could also be made about red heads.

not that igaf i hate capeshit

he argued batman should be white and i agreed, fuck did you even read my post?

Dr Money, I'm CIA

>Could
They can be made, see:
Jimmy Olsen is now black
Iris West is now black
MJ is now black

See a pattern?

>He made good arguments
>I don't know shit about comics
How can you know they're good arguments then?

I refer to the arguments he made (batman) didnt say i agree with everything he said. are you a butthurt comicfag? maybe this isnt the board for you chummo, you clearly lack reading comprehension skills.

But isn't the Elder one- a Tibetan character- White?

Isn't the ghost in a shell character- someone who has a Japanese name, white?

Tbqph, the X washing doesn't bother me.

Why should it bother you?

Is she /our girl/?

>Flash, dumb jock is now shorter and weaker than Pete
>Ned, handsome and athletic dude (he's one of the Hobgoblins) is now a fat ugly filipino
>Herman Schultz, SCHULTZ!, is now black
One job, Marvel, one job

no shes /mygal/

bo!

You were talking about redheads, follow your own conversation, damn it, the Old One isn't a redhead, Motoko isn't a redhead, they're erasing redheads from comics, tv shows and movies.

They apologized for the Old One
They apologized for Ghost in the Shell
They didn't apologized for all the white characters changed to black, in fact they called racist anyone who complained

That moron who replied to you wasn't me.

I'm me, I don't know who he is.

Take a hike moron.

I think you may have discovered the real conspiracy user.

i'd let her fuck me if she had a penis

>OH MY FUCKING GOD THEIR RACE IS INTEGRAL TO THEIR CHARACTER

Redhead is a trait that only whites can have, they're slowly erasing whites so they start with them

If she was black she'd have better fat distribution.

>Heimdall
>Known as THE WHITEST OF THE AESIR in Norse mythology
>Black
Yeah, white is not important there

yeah this one i didnt get he seemed very out of place

It's Kirby's comic book Thor, all Chariots Of The Gods shit, not the actual Norse gods.

See, there's a problem with that:
Either our Norse Mythology is based on Asgardians and our Norse Gods look like them because of it
Or Asgardians adopted the form of our Norse Gods from mythos, sagas and stuff

In either case if Heimdal is white in our mythology that means he has to be white as an Asgardian, if he werent that can only mean that either he copied our "black" god (no black god though) or we copied him and created Heimdal as a black god (still no black god).

Or it's just a comic book captain autismo who gives a frak.

>Change white character into black
>"Well, being white is not important to the character so it's ok"
>Proven being white is pretty essential
>"It's a comic lol, hookers?"
Meanwhile
>Change black character to white
>"Fucking racist!"
>Prove being black is not essential to the character
>"Double racist!, literally Hitler!"
We live wonderful times indeed

>They are the only ones moaning about it
No shit, because that's all they do. Now stop giving them hits and validating their retarded views.

>Just take a look at the name: the movie was once titled Tomboy, but has since found a new name in (Re)Assignment. If you type (Re)Assignment into Google, it autocorrects it to (reassignment, which turns up the Wikipedia entry on gender reassignment surgery. In trying to find a body horror movie, people are redirected to the trans experience, forging a connection between this film and actual trans people.

That's really reaching for something to get offended about

Calm down faggot.

You cant be surprised, trannies will go to great lengths to be offended, i mean that whole "sex is a social contruct, penises are not male" because they are that offended by biology.

oh shit walter hill what are you doing

Fuck off back to the mary sue, and stop marketing your shit here.

Stop being a mad faggot, faggot.

Looks like Jimmy Kimmel

Oh ffs
Just make the damn movie and let faggots cry over it.

Fuck I hate people

Well she'd just be dumb because there is actually a black superman, he's just in Universe Two and not in Universe Prime

>She's dumb because DC/Marvel cater to SJW
Yeah, she's so stupid

>Icon exists
>Still have to give them Black Superman
Ending slavery was a mistake

SHE IS A NIGGER

IF YOU WANNA SAY NIGGERS ARE LAZY INCOMPETENT FREELOADING PIECES OF SHIT THAT BELIEVE EVERYONE OWES THEM ENDLESSLY FOR SOME INJUSTICE THEY NEVER ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED

YOU CAN THEN USE THE OLD CLICHE THAT NIGGER DOES NOT MEAN BLACK PERSON, JUST THE TYPE OF PERSON DESCRIBED ABOVE

THEN 3RD WAVE FEMINISTS ARE COMPLETE NIGGERS AND RAPECULTURE IS THEIR SOCIAL WELFARE

Yeah honestly I'd love to see an Icon film, I have a feeling it wouldn't be that bad

Based Michelle

That's the problem, there many characters of color, and they can come up with new and original ones if they like, but noooooo we have to change white characters to cater to them

post more Michelle pls

A CUTE

I don't care she's a rug muncher if I had the chance I'd try to fuck her straight. One of us will die of exhaustion that day.

kek like you could handle the rodriguez.

You fucking BIGOT

White is a description of his personality. How DARE YOU assume his race was white.

>that bulge
jesus...

mmmmm indeedey

>tfw you will never get to suck on it

why live? ;_;