You're daily reminder that Saint Hillary lost Big League

You're daily reminder that Saint Hillary lost Big League.

>You're daily reminder that Saint Hillary lost Big League.
To the Russians (and Trump).

Yes, and? Only conservatives keep bringing it up, even the saltiest, most easily triggered liberals have found other things to whine about. It's more telling that you have to keep bringing it up. Is it your only victory?

>liberals have found other things to whine about

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
BULLSHIT

You goddamn blue bleeding faggots simply cannot stop talking about anything else.

I didn't vote for her, you inbred hick

>735577849
Keep those (You)s rolling, Rodney Danger field. Even here, you brought it up. She lost cause she doesn't know how to campaign, she ignored key states where she had the chance to make people think she wasn't a scumbag, and she blew it. She had no substance (much like her opponent), but unlike him, he had no charisma either. She didn't put on a good enough show for the retarded Americans who swallowed all the Donald's sludge. It was hilarious, really.

like whining about trump (Hillary losing).

this

yawn.

>735578234
Not really the same thing. People who aren't retarded know why Hillary lost. If criticizing your president means you're upset about the other guy losing, I don't want to be part of American political "discussion" anymore. I didn't vote for either of them because they were both awful. Hillary would be more status quo, while Donald was obviously an incompetent boob. You want me to get into it or you just wanna keep crying?

>still getting butthurt

no you seem to be doing a good job of whining yourself.

I'm sorry your world is so black and white that someone can't have a nuanced distaste of two terrible people.

sorry you're to stupid to understand simple statements.

Sorry about your dick

Enlighten me, bud, what statement?

you go for the bait quickly.

Trump is going to be impeached. Wonder when it will happen.

Nah, I just like free (you)s and had nothing better to do. Especially when faggots like are just as obnoxious.

I wouldn't call them liberal. They're the fringes. I mea what about that weird fuck who believed pizzagate. I was a give trump a chance ever if you didn't vote him person. He hasn't done anything. His party is in control.

Said he would defeat Isis in 30 days, hasn't.
Better healthcare than ACA, nothing and worse.
Job, same as with Obama
Bombed Syria when he said he wouldn't nation build

any day now. any day.

yawn.

are you sleepy user....:3

Response I always get when I point inconsistencies with Trump, because his cult can't counter any of it. How's that Mexico paying for the wall thing coming along?

nope no butthurt here.

So no actual response? 2020. Can't come fast enough. I registered as a republican just so I can vote against Trump. Kasich 2020!

ah the self proclaimed victory and so soon.
its not like you're going anywhere.

What does this mean? I don't speak nigger.

actually I'm amazed you can post at all.

im actually amazed you have fingers to type

We have largely moved on from Hillary. Nobody liked her anyways. Want to lock her up? Be my guest.

you have a child's mentality.

yes, moved on to criticizing trump non stop.

His words and actions warrant appropriate responses. You have to remember that more people voted for Hillary than for Trump, so although he became President, he wasn't popular amongst overall voters. It would be a lot different if he didn't run one of the most divisive and controversial campaigns in history and then once in office never extend an olive branch to the rest of us.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Trump is arussian asset and a traitor. Lock him up, along with Flynn, sessions, page, etc

Isn't that how it works in politics? Republicans went after Obama and democrats when they were in power. You must not be American or retarded.

This is why I can't take the right seriously. You guys truly think anyone against Trump only is against him because Hillary lost. You're all literally the dumbest collective of human beings to ever exist in modern human history.

so far he's just been another boring republican with a childish personality. nothing for me to scream impeachment or revolution over, but nothing to vote for.

wow. the butthurt.

sure kid

no butthurt with this guy.

Bigly*

Your daily reminder that our president is an idiot stand-in dementia patient backed by white supremacists

also a reminder that the left are deluded.
love them tears child.

this guy here. not really. its politics. there was an election. he won. i don't like him but so what? he's not king hitler of the army of satanic russia, he's just some guy elected into office who's policies i disagree with.

sure kid

memes, proof that some people have no social life.

>sure kid detected

How's that shilling going, Sup Forumsreh?

Everyone who thinks Trump is retarded is a shill? The millions who voted Hillary, Johnson and Stein...we are all the same person. We just showed up to vote 72 million times around the country.

so you admit voter fraud then?

/thread

yup. the whole thing was faked. better report it to fox news before the faggot below me does.

no butthurt here ;)

If santa can deliver presents around the country. 1 person could vote 72 million times in person on Election Day with less than a day's time.

But I thought that's how it worked with fags?

believes in santa.

whats it like to suck cock? asking for a friend.

ad homs, when you have nothing else.

also believes the earth is flat

sure kid

i gotta hand it to the alt-right. theyre very accepting of gays nowdays.

this thread is taking the usual turn.

you mean its....swinging the other way?

The only thing saltier than a libtard is a cuckservative lol

I'm fucking loving the great meme war so far. lulz are had all around.

But you haven't addressed any grievances withTrump. You don't care you Russian shillbot.

so you think that everyone who doesn't agree with you is the alt right?
so you basically have the intelligence of a red neck.

Daily reminder that Hillary is living rent free in the minds of every cuckservative

no just butthurt children slinging insults.

power-bottom confirmed

why would I? most adults are sensible people.
unlike the children here.

sure kid

daily reminder this is irrelevant.

sometimes when i feel lonely i imagine fucking a kid

I am not gay, therefore only suck my girlfriend's cock. It's the single most exhilarating thing I can do for her. Cum taste like a bathroom cleaner. Her's does. She's 6 inches hard.

why don't you post some ID then little lady.

I like turtles. John Podesta is a child rapist. Trump has used the Orb of T'kketh to cast the Dark Pyromancy of Covfefe the Indomitable to shield our Republic for a thousand years.

>3 black mana

Dropped.

Because you can't. Not all adults are rational or logical thinkers. You're a prime example. You can't refute or counter the truth of Trump's inconsistencies. Now let's get back to cocks.

getting mad? kek. this is Sup Forums, faggot. we don't do mature point-counterpoint political discussions here. we see who can call the other one faggot as many times as possible, then go masturbate to traps and rekt videos.

Would any Muslim clarify what the fuck is going on in this picture?

Hillary is and will forever be FAR more respected, admired and adored than the orange monster in the White House. Politically, she has achieved a lot more, in their respective lifetimes. Her name is in the history books, not as a loser at the presidential election, but as a winner for many other things.

Add 3 black mana, what are you stupid?

/thread

>Sup Forums
>white supremacy is bad
Didn't think I'd live to see this place die, but it's dead.

the blur on his right hand makes it look like he's flipping someone off and they censored it.

Same here, too much newfags and redditors ruining this place, but its okay cause white supremacy is stupid

Fucking racist shitlord

Daily reminder that Obama was a terrorist sympathizing roody-poo

REMINDER THAT COMEY CONFIRMED TRUMP IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION

COMEY CONFIRMED THAT MSM LITERALLY RELEASED FAKE STORIES WITH FAKE ANONYMOUS SOURCES CLAIMING THAT TRUMP WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION

I hate Trump, but no. She fucked up in Libya. Trump will just go down as retarded and more than likely having dementia. I voted for her, to keep him out.

>just in Libya
She fucked up a whole lot more than that bub.

This should be in schools everywhere.

NO, IT'S HER TURN

Youre a partisian and can't see this from a center moderate perspective. The right is as irrational as the left.

Hello there Ivan.

This is just a reminder that Trump's daily approval numbers declined sharply this past week. Even some of his avid supporters are starting to bail on him.

Robert Mueller from the FBI called in a special attorney which is a strong indicator that charges will be filed soon. This type of thing happening historically only happens when charges are brought against the defendant which is Trump in this case.

let's throw some gasoline on the fire...