Im worrying about my girlfriend Sup Forums

Im worrying about my girlfriend Sup Forums
Do you know that moment when a gf starts answering with just one word or doesnt show interest? Its been 3-4 days like this.

I dont like being clingy but I already asked if anything happened. She told me everythings fine.

What should I do? I know theres something going on. Today Im going to meet her in person, so should I ask her or insist?
What would you do?

pic related?

Just look her in the eyes and tell her what's going on, stop being a pussy

Thats a womans way to make you leave her when she wants to break up, so she can blame you.

say: "ill not you let me lick my ass anymore if you dont tell me whats wrong"

She's probably on her period.

The end.

Checked.

Listen to this guy.

dubtripdubs confirm, look her in the eye and ask her whats up. although from my experience dont expect what she says to be true just cause she's lookin you in the eyes without blinking. it may seem for real, but it may very well be a lie. it happened to me, she fucked a guy behind my back and I found out from a friend of hers. met up with her in person and I did the eye thing. swear to god she didnt even blink when she lied about it. got in the car and blocked her on everything by the time I got home. dont trust them bitches OP, they know how to lie

OP again, last time I asked her she seemed fine.
>Remember Im your gf isnt it?

She worked all weekend and since friday any conversation I try to start she blocks it.
>Hows your morning going?
-fine
>I was near the mall and I saw that film you wanted to watch is already on air
-nice
>How did you rest tonight after that huge weekend?
-good

So I better stop texting her and wait to this afternoon and wish nothing is happening.

Im planning to do this of course, who knows when Im seeing her again.
>You know you are not talking to me the same way than before, tell me what changed or what do you think. I tried several aproaches since then and you seem to avoid me.

I know, my exgf didnt tell me anything about how she cheated on me. And she thought if time passed by it wont matter anymore.

I found it out several months after and it was devastating. She even denied that after all the proofs and whats worse, she said it was my fault.

Looking them in the eyes doesnt work all the time. My latest one was saying all the time
>Im the same, I didnt change
>Why are you saying those things?
>You are too paranoid, stop telling me those things

2 weeks after that, she changer her FB profile picture with one hugging a guy. She never broke up with me, just disappeared. And Im talking about a 6 years relationship.

>fine
>nice
>good

ye OP it doesnt look good at all. she prolly met some other dude and is now slowly pushing you away til you cant take it no more and you'll snap at her. thats the moment when she'll ignore you completely and jump on that guy's dick to feel better. youre fucked I'd say, meet her ASAP and find out what shes on about

She seems like a cunt playing games and all. A girl kinda did the same to me years ago, just said: "Stop playing games, I don't play either. That's why I quit.". Walked out, moved on, am now engaged to girl who always wanted to talk no matter what. If you have to solve riddles to be with someone, move the fuck on. A relationship should be more good than bad.

dang thats fucked up homie. sorry to hear that, sluts gon be sluts. I know the feel

either she's sad or she sucked off big Chad from down the street

^ this. If you girl is acting distant or different than how she usually acts/acted then tell her in honest that you have noticed her change in mood and you want to know if there is something she is unhappy about with either you, the relationship or w/e. If she insists that nothings up then let it be, her change in mood towards you does not necessarily mean she is creep'n on you, it may just be that she has other shit concerning her such as school, family, or job de-satisfaction. My advise is ask, if she gives you the same response just tell her you are there for her and let it be, if shit continues and cant get anything out of her than maybe its a sign to move on.

break up with her
tell her how much you loved her, how special she is to you, then say that you are hurt the way she is treating you now, and if she keeps doing it that way your relationship wont work anymore

and if she easily accepted the breakup without even giving an emotion then she is cheating

Omg you pussy. Obviously she was also a miserable cunt, just like the she-devil OP calls his gf. Pulling shit like that after 6 years means you are absolute trash. Don't feel bad, be relieved, eventually she would've anyway. And she'll do the same to the new guy.

OP, pic related? I'd never give up that taint and butthole.

OP here

Shes been working non stop, since friday. But that doesnt mean she doesnt have any nice words for me. And thats very easy to tell just because she doesnt use emojis anymore with me. And her messages before this change were filled with them.

I asked a few minutes ago if I was disturbing her and all that she replied was
>If you are disturbing that would be bad
-So am I disturbing you?
>No

As I said, lets see what happens today in person. Im going to ask her about everything, I hope she answers me back.

I thought of answering her the same way, or not texting her first. But I just cant do that, besides she would have an excuse if I start doing the same. Several people told me about not being extremely clingy, but I cant stay like if nothing happened.

whats the point of a relationship if she doesnt share her problems with the guy she's seeing? communication is key, and there's no possible problem she could be having that could make her sad enough that she'd close herself in and not share it with OP. thats just shady coming from her. she's not being 'sad', she's hiding something that OP obviously shouldnt know about, otherwise she wouldve told him already. fuck the sad tumblr girl attitude, someone that has nothing to hide wont do shit like that. OP's girl is more than likely involved with someone else

dump that cunt and break her knee caps, send pics for science of course

She's fucking a nigger.

Dump the bitch asap

If I ask her directly if theres someone else, I dont think that would help.
And I dont want to start spying on her or following what she does. Lets see how she reacts today. I dont want to leave without an answer.

I was working today and this is starting to affect me so much I couldnt do anything properly. Maybe its just me giving it too much importance.

Yesterday I was talking with her about I had a medical check today at 8am and she didnt even ask me how it went.

you need to learn independence, if its really distracting you to the point where you cant do your job dump her jesus thought that was self explainable

do she have a close friend that you could maybe talk to and ask if he/she knows anything?

Yeah get used to it, it happens every month.

I agree but even though people share emotions like sadness, anger, depression... they deal with them differently. They fact OP's girl is closing up communication is an obvious indicator that she is hiding something but there is no way of proving/disproving its because she is fucking around, even if that turns out to be the case whats done is done, yea it sucks but bitches like that arent even worth the after thought anyways.

>Thats a womans way to make you leave her when she wants to break up, so she can blame you.
cunts

God forbid the noodle-heads actually take responsibility for their fucked up actions.

What's going on in her life? I mean apart from you. She may be depressed or dealing with shit that is disrupting her whole life. Don't assume it's necessarily about you, though brace yourself for the possibility that it may be.

My gf is currently dealing with her mom having terminal cancer. She has moments where she is quite and really withdrawn. I can understand exactly what she's going through though because I went through it with my own mom back in '08.

It's belt time

nigga listen, see her and ask her what is wrong and if she said nothing then just fucking dump her ass in closest manhole you can find cause you ain't need that piece of fuck in your life if she's treating you that way

OP should probably talk to her in person instead on just sending text messages.

Thanks for the replies.
She says shes burned out about her job, studies and parents. But I dont think thats enough for giving me these answers and being a cunt.

I hope we can fix it today in person.

>Thanks for the replies.
>She says shes burned out about her job, studies and parents. But I dont think thats enough for giving me these answers and being a cunt.
>I hope we can fix it today in person.
perhaps you should have replied cant wait to see you babe then proceed with

STOP FUCKING TEXTING HER YOU PUSSY ! ! !

FFS HAVE BALLS AND SAY IT TO HER FACE ! ! !

IF I WERE YOU I'D BE THE ONE TO BREAK IT IFF BECAUSE SHE IS OBVIOUSLY INTERESTED IR ALREADY FUCKING SOME OTHER GUY!

SHIT WHAT ARE YOU 12?

Behead her and make it look like an accident.

Listen to this man !

By playing the nice boyfriend card you only decrease your actual value.
Sad, but true.

+1

godspeed OP. make an update thread l8r

>she doesn't use emojis anymore with me

Guess she's growing up, OP.
Seriously though. How old are you? This is behaviour of a 15-18 year old. There are three options, and up to you to find out which one.

1. There's nothing wrong and you're overanalyzing anything

2. She's losing interest in you/getting attention from another guy and is trying to push you away

3. (My guess) You're both very young and she's just stressed because of work & girls that age like to act sad and look dramatic for attention.

Just ask her in real life, don't text her over it, makes you seem like a massive beta & will probably piss her off more.

>A- Am Am I disturbing you?

Also: just try not to give a fuck about it. You'll feel less like shit and she'll like that. Dump her if she's cheating on you though.

If you haven't even met her yet, she's not your girlfriend. Stop worrying about it.

There's still a 50% chance she's gonna hide in a fern across the street, scope you out then call in a bomb threat to escape when she see's that you've tricked her by sending her pics of yourself when you were 5 years younger, had friends, did things, and weren't a socially inept Gary Busey

agreed wtf kinda question is that

>she is quite
it's fucking QUIET
you're quite the illiterate

she wants to break up but doesnt have the guts to tell you OP sorry bro

Beg her to stay with you because you will never find any other girl. Buy her something expensive.

been there, done that.
3 months since my ex broke up with me and she did the same. Guess its karma, as I had my fair share of breakups where I did exactly what she's doing now.

You'll feel like shit user. But go thru it and learn this lesson: at 18 you feel like shit beacuse teenage emotions, at 20 you won't give a fuck because life peak, at 25 you'll be a man and feel like shit again because you now can value people.

t. 25 yo who is addicted to younger girls and just got curved by a 20yo without a second thought.