Why do Euro cars have 2 brake pedals?

Why do Euro cars have 2 brake pedals?

one for front wheels and one for the rear

fuck off with this copypasta shit. Every fucking other day.

Don't know man i never use the breaks.

why do europeans like to sniff their own farts?

Why are americans so fat?

Incase you are left handed

> 2017
> be degenerated human waste that can't even drive a manual
> shitpost on Sup Forums

one pedal for the front brakes
one pedal for the back brakes

because we have a culture that promotes excess and laziness, which is why no one appreciates education, the truth, debate, intellectual honesty, etc

We all want free shit and to not have to do anything while still getting all of the benefits.

im an american and im not fat at all, im in really good shape

lel you got me

it's 3 gas pedals you faggot, we Europeans brake for nobody

its not like people can't learn to drive a manual

lol americans who can drive a manual make this same argument

"i can drive a manual transmission, therefore i am cool"

its a pretty simple movement

It's part of an obsolete mechanism whereby the driver had to physically select gears. Fortunately, developed nations are sufficiently advanced that we have complex automatic systems that do the same job better than any human driver could.

Since we much less traffic jams and tons of turks in bmw's who floor it as soon as an old volvo pass them on the highway, making acceleration more important than driving slower than africa's progress

fucking liar

im 5 ft 8 and i weigh 120 pounds

Is that u skeletre?

Why the fuck would i understand pounds? Be fucking civilized and tell me in kg.

>
>Why the fuck would i understand pounds? Be fucking civilized and tell me in kg.
Top kek

Well actually automatic gearboxes are way heavier and only the newest use less fuel than a human could use in a manual. For years automatics were not as good as manuals (in terms of fuel consumption). And most of your automatics had only four gears when we had already six

Outside of the USA, sure.

I don't get it, USA is always like freedom freedom freedom everywhere, but when it gets to cars, they like to be restricted

I don't get it. USA is always like freedom freedom freedom everywhere; but when it gets to civil liberties they spy on their populace and have the largest prison population per capita on Earth.