Drug thread/ rate

Drug thread/ rate

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=comfortably numb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mushrooms - feed them L-tryptophan, more growth/potency

Aye thanks for the tip.

Favorite drug everyone? Mines by far DMT. next would be coke then Acid.

i cant get my convinced to have breakthrough on DMT again, an eternity in information overload hell was pretty wild, feel a bit like ive seen everything there was to see and happy that i forgot about it again
plus i get aggressive as fuck after smoking DMT, even just a single hit
it shouldnt even be considered a drug, its not very drug like

ketamine probably one of the most enjoyable drugs out there that doesnt have any comedown or such, very neat balance but can be heavy as fuck
it can be great for watching 3D movies on, as you forget that you arent part of the movie because you cant feel your own body
its best to take a shit before doing keta and also avoid convincing yourself that vomiting is a required part of tripping because it really is best avoided

Drugs are for the weak.

true tho, only beta fags take drugs. To brag about it is even more beta.

You're retarded and drink Bud light.

drugs are bad mmmmmkay

That is what I call beautiful.

whats long term effects?

I dont wanna lose my teeth or have limbs rot off cuz of exploration

Don't drink beer, i'm a whiskey type of guy. But that's just once a year or so.

I do have friends who do drugs tho, and they are the trash of society.

To be a slave to drugs are kinda like being a religious faggot.

+King size paper
-No carbon active filter
And how much is in that?

eat shit and die faggot, alcohol is a narcotic and a weak dissociative
its a carcinogenic solvent
you take drugs, your ignorance doesnt give you a freepass
and most certainly your type of drug doesnt give you anything else but damage
chances are you are hellbent on antidepressants and xanax too

"i dont do drugs" stereotype, PS your brain runs on serotonine and DMT

don't kid urself that your life isn't a fucking trainwreck. you're spending time on Sup Forums stop trying to take the fucking highroad you cunt.

Well...
ketamine is fairly unexplored in the long term.
It's used as a new antidepressant in controlled quantities.
Heavy continuous usage causes psychosis like most drugs.
Not that of a dangerous drug.
Also! If you take care of your body knowing what's healthy (I mean diet wise) you can do almost any drug without much repercussions (body wise)
Mental wise is a different story.
If you have more questions ask.

yes, like once a year, and that's only when i do bigger gigs.

And the small amount of alcohol i consume won't harm me, i mean, 6 or 12cl a year isn't harful faggot.

And your type of drugs are, as i stated, only for the weak who can't handle reality and need to escape to a "safe place" fucking snowflake.

Don't need to kid myself, i know my life is amazing. It's just incredibly fun to see the lowlife of Sup Forums.

Especially the drug fags who think they are cool. Newsflash: You are the lowest of the lowlife, almost as low is IS

If government says drugs are bad they prop are but in my opinion weed should be legal as is alcohol, it doesn't cause more health issues than beer and if Jesus created everything that means cannabis was invented by jesus so go figure

"my life is amazing" Holy fuck just off yourself you fucking faggot

Oh! and hormones aren't considered drugs. If you didn't know that, cunt.

ugh virgin 13 year old. just leave...

psychosis is a pretty stupid concept, the deeper scientists dig into what reality is the more difficult it becomes to wrap your head around, reality is just a theory and letting normies define what is real is a bad start

Ok faggot. doing drugs is a choice.
If you don't take drugs is because you are weak minded and have been way too submissive to society rules like "don't do drugs because is bad".
You haven't tried them. You have not experienced a different state of mind. You are ignorant to what they do and what they don't.
I bet you think schizophrenia an split personalities are the same thing.
Faggot

if you ever were to stumble across psychedelics thinking it would be perfect escapism drug you would be in trouble
just even LSD would blow your mind

alcohol is a safe space drug, its a conformity drug
goddamn normie GET OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well sorry to say, even people with amazing lives are here sometimes. Making 1000$ for 2 hours of work. (that's the least i make). own a huge apartment, and currently saving up for a Tesla. So yeah, Fuck off cunt.

well I am gonna wait till someone knows something about long term then.
how you like mushrooms?

no one but you has said anything that could be interpreted that way mate.

I for 1 just wanna see some magic shit and get inspired. And hopefully learn something about myself along the way.

Who the fuck are you to say that?
you are prop doing some shitty job at potato farm and monthly salary is 500€

Not at all, 26yo magician who probably have a better salary than you would ever dream of.

Torsemide and elliquis. Good times.

I've done psychedelics in my youth when i was weak. Drugs are just for special snowflakes who tries to escape from reality, you probably don't even have a job.

well can you show me a trick?
>Delete System32

oh boy..

Good old Gamma :)

I have a 1000$ for 2 hours of work. So no, not really.

Nice tampon you faggot

Drugs are a huge problem for society in a whole (not cannabis, that's pretty harmless).

inspiration; youre def looking for psychedelics although ketamine can also be pretty mindblowing
if youre dealing with depression tryptophan could work out, you gotta face hell in first person to imagine heaven.

on a sidenote ketamine as well as other dissociatives tends to cause memory problems but it ceases even with quite heavy use after some time, it would be problems with remembering names of things

My best friend died when he was shooting up cannabis. He OD'd.. Not pretty much harmless, more like DEADLY

Not really. have to communicate on your level. You adapt to the environment. But then again, i won't go really as low as you.

Who came in your mouth?

Why are you so mad? Like calm down dude

Lol psychedelics if anything help you see the bigger picture of reality. Every time I've done a psychedelic I learn more about myself and other people. I dont use them to hide from my problems but instead use them to get a deeper understanding of my social problems so I can address them and work towards becoming a better me.

Kek, drugs are so overrated. Might as well pick up fedora companies stock

i bet you were too retarded to get jackshit out of it, however as i dont attend alcohol and other normie festives ill be honest with you: no i dont have a job, but ive had job for years and enjoy wasting myself with industrial steel constructions

what do you work as, normie? tranny president for LGBTP?

Lol, don't think i don't know about drugs. I just had a close friend who died from an OD. probably the biggest reason i hate drugs.

Then again, she was a lowlife. A good friend but a lowlife.

I knew a guy that was sniffing weed and now he is in a coma

Ok so...
Drugs are bad for you. All of them. Any amount.
Moderation will help the body and mind recover
The best ones are alcohol, weed, mushrooms, DMT, acid, ket, chava and nangs
Avoid things like speed, xtc, meth, heroine, coke, xannax, MDMA, etc.

"bigger picture" Nope. Education does tho.

Now she's a no-life.. Get it?

Haha

Nah! Magician, i do what i love, i also sell art.

Yep! Not even sad, it was fairly expected.

God...god damnit

I knew a guy that was smoking LGBTP and now has cancer

Usually people who are "well off", like you claim to be, don't need to justify themselves and project to complete and utter strangers on the Internet, and get all offended when someone calls them a name they don't like....... Over the fucking Internet, so yeah, you're a larping faggot and you know it you sad little man.

Fedora companies do well when drugs do well, I looked it up on google, he's right

Well! Gonna have to leave you!

You are waaay to easy to troll.

have fun faggots.

>art
>doesnt take mindexpanding substances
dare you share your art my good normie?

on a sidenote have you ever considered selling your soul to get actual magick power, rather than just your slight of hand illusions?

"education" is really schooling, mind numbing mindcontrol, infested by LGBT and dogmatic scientism wankers

Lol, you are way to easy to troll as i stated above.

Now good night.

Statistics show you are wrong. I'm a statistical analysis and know when I smell fear. Just like when I smell Xanax from across the hall.

Lol both go hand in hand. Only socially/mentally inept fucktards arent able to learn while under the influence of anything. Meaning as well they won't learn while sober either. "Bigger picture" as in how society is. Some times you need to alter your mind and remove that fat ego shaft from your ass to see how things actually are. Try getting off your moms computer from the basement and go outside for once to see how people actually are.

Why do people need to buy even drugs anymore? I know that they can be planted like tomato garden in my yard. Why do people even use bitcoins to do their bidding? The bitcoins people are like mafia. Scary world to live in these days don't you know it.

>I'm a statistical analysis
You're a statistical analysis of the amount of cum left on the toilet floor of a gay bar you dirty whore, provide proof as to how I'm wrong pussy.

One more final thing to mention to you. I was looking for a job once and a drug grower got it before I did. This is because he was grown a garden for his new boss and was favored like a party piñata

Keep smoking or injecting Xanax budday

im a pill head..and this day this very monday morning in good ole knoxville tennessee in none other than pill day..i have to say it is all on the line on this one..last month a family member who goes to the dr. came up hot on a piss test..but the people at the clinic like her and didnt kick her out but who knows how its going to play out..woke up early today, have that wonderful good morning sweats that lets you know i have to score today...and tuesday simply will not do..

Your head is shaped like a pill? I'm lost

Lol. There is no need for drugs when you have science and education.

Although, i don't have the opinions i posted about drugs, i don't do drugs myself but i don't shame people doing drugs. I know some people "need" it.

That's your own fault for succumbing to the numbness and letting it take over you like a black hole. Git gud and get a stronger will power. You re the problem not the pill.

Even that much alcohol is enough to give you cancer on the long run.

>mfw smoking weed daily for years will never do that or anything negative

comfortably numb comrade..comfortably numb

google.com/#q=comfortably numb

What is a good and almost healthy drug that makes you feel real good either than weed?

I'm a skeptic.

this thread summed up: people who dont acknowledge taking drugs or take shitty drugs arent the kinda people who keeps the world together
practically the negros of modern day society, politicians who never got into politics

Smoking weed can increase the risk of cancer. Smoking anything can do it.

What a load. Psychedelics are euphoric with some shitty visuals. No bigger picture. Go read some books low life scum.

Kratom, most psychedelics, jacking off.

Jacking off way too much.

feel good
healthy
2 opposites

OP here but Idk man buddy rolled it for me first time rolling just wondering what y'all thought of it

kratom or small doses of shrooms, kava if its good instant kava not supplement bs..

maybe you just have low genes and theres nothing coded into your genes that you get access through psychedelics
curly hair by chance?

There's the difference. I DO read books. You read fuck all. Can you even read, sweetheart? You live in a trailer, don't you baby?

>meth and speed are the same thing
Avoid Xanax and MDMA? Why?
Benzos have withdrawal symptoms, but they are fairly safe and don't cause psychosis.
MDMA in high quantities is even safe.

> look at me! look at all the shit i own! look at all my shit! look at how rich I am and how much stuff i have! look at me!
I feel vaguely reminded of spring breakers

Well, what i meant by bigger picture was on a social aspect. I believe psychedelics project your subconscious thoughts as well make you more aware of your shortcomings as well as other peoples unannounced desires based on how they act/what they say At least in my case Every time I've dropped, I become much more aware of my issues and after the trip i work towards bettering that aspect I noticed. There's always that small percentage of people that do drugs that shouldn't though because they end up making the headlines for some stupid fucking thing they did while under the influence. In my experience with psychedelics at least, the drug(DMT, mushrooms, acid) isn't whats harmful, its the individuals thoughts and actions that cause that harm.

Sure. I'm sure it's my genes. You're a lowlife idiot and probably still a teenager if you think psychedelics teach you anything. Fucking retard.

Get real. You take psychedelics and jack off to escape your obese reality Mr Shitstain. You never read a book in your life trailer park scum.

Kys :3

Actually I read in a book that weed protects from cancer, it doesn't cause it.

mdma is being studied to help people with ptsd and depression, its incredibly safe if its pure.

Most benzos are prescribed and never abused xanax just makes people act retarded sometimes, klonopin and valium are pretty safe overall other than dependence and withdrawal.

That might have some substance in it. I haven't done the research in the area or seen any reliable studies.

Maybe you're just unaware of how things go because you're way to narcisistic with nihilistic beliefs. Tell me, do you jack off to yourself in the mirror?