Sink Pisser here

Sink Pisser here.

Who else as left the toilet pissing plebs behind and embraced sink pissing ?

I sink piss when shaving my face. Makes sense, helps wash down the shaving cream and hairs down the drain.

Saving water one piss at a time. That's what i like to hear.

>not pissing your pants
You'll never get back the time wasted by going to the bathroom at all.

Any more pics?

another Sink Pisser reporting in.

Thought I was the only one who did this tbh.

When will society accept us? You can be gay, a mental ill trans-whatever, or simply a retard. But oh no saving water is a horrible thing!

Occasional sink pisser checking in

I do it but it makes the sink stink of piss

I always pee in the sink at home. If possible, ill do it in public restrooms also.

And people scoff at me when I tell them I'm a decade ahead of most people.

I use sinks almost every day, it's just the perfect height, with no risk of dripping piss around

>go out clubbing one night with a friend
>between bars/clubs
>both have to piss
>see public toilet in a nearby park
>go in
>just one guy in there on his own pissing into a sink
>before I can even say, "What the fuck?", my friend rushes up behind him and bounces the guy's head off the mirror and punches him a couple of times
>i think piss was still coming out at this point, as evidenced by the visible wet patch on the guy's pants, which were getting closer to his ankles the more my friend beat him up
>guy tries to struggle, but my friend already had the drop on him, it's too late
>battle was over before it began
>friend punches him a couple more times and starts to kick him when he falls to the ground
>piss has completely stopped by this stage
>go over, drag my friend off the guy, hurry him out of the rest room and give the sink pisser a quick kick while I'm over there
>we get outside and run for probably a couple of blocks
>stop when we turn a corner and vanish in a crowd of people
>find a quiet spot outside a hotel and stop for a minute
>i want to give him the whole, "What the fuck was that?" thing, but I'm drunk, so I just laugh
>he laughs back
>we have a good chuckle and get on with our night
>that was nearly a decade ago and we've only spoken about it once since then
>haven't seen that guy in a while; i wonder if he still bashes sink pissers/whoever he can seize the opportunity on

What a cunt

I've been pissing in sinks for over twenty years. You kids always think you're being special.

I know right? Who just pisses into a public sink like that.

I use the sink because my back hurts and I don't have to lift the seat. It's the perfect height and I don't have to worry about splashing. It's also kinda fun and a little exciting. I guess because people don't want you to piss in the sink. I also do it because my wife wouldn't want me to. She can be a real bitch and I do it to get back a little control of my life. Sometimes I take time to piss on her toothbrush or her scrubbing gloves. I used to piss in her coffee but since I take testosterone, it would make her act even more crazy. I cured her stomach trouble though. I would smear a little shit into her coffee or food and bring it to her to eat. You're welcome bitch.

fuck, i´am doing this too, for month now, but everytime i feel a bit weird for doing this.

My mother fucking nigga family in here
I too sink piss. We're the real life captain planets, preserving water and precious time spent walking those extra 6 steps to the sit-downer.
I unapologetically sinkwhiz in my girlfriend's sinks too. Public bathrooms whatever. It's time to show the world the true value of the shell-shaped-urinal.

Not if you follow it with about 3 seconds of water.

hahhha it feels like home in here. I thought I was the only sink pisser in the world. I've been sink pissing since 8 years and now i'm 28. It's great to know i'm not alone! :D

I always thought the sink just doubles as a urinal?

Wastes so much less water.

Only in trains

I like to piss on the faucet in public bathrooms so people have to touch my piss when they wash their hands.

On more than one occasion I've pissed on someone's toothbrush while I was at their house.

I'm just that kind of dirty bastard.

I thought I was the only sink pisser in the world too, i live in germany, and here you can only piss sitting down... and that is too much job. I dont like the noise that pee makes on the water. sink pissing its amazing, and you can wash your dick after!