Anyone else pissed of that they are circumcised...

Anyone else pissed of that they are circumcised? I hate having a lesser dick and won't experience anywhere close the same amount of pleasure a real man will get. Foreskin restoration seems like too long of a process and you really have to dedicate yourself.

Wait, hold the fuck up, I can get it back?

>Wait, hold the fuck up, I can get it back?

Yeah. You can, but it'll still look weird.

i like being cut

I don't like mine either. At least it's a loose cut.

I dont think it's worth it. You have to pretty much pull the remaining skin on your penis 15 minutes per session about 3 times a day(at minimum) for about 1-5 years. It's not even the real foreskin, since the nerves won't come back. It would literally just be a piece of skin.

Yeah man they keep it on file. Might be a bit snug now though?

You can try to spread the word about the evil Jews, stop other boys having the same fate
>off by two

How much did the rabbi pay you to say that?

All dicks look weird so it doesnt matter. A semi-natural penis looks better then a circumcised one.

Being cut is besto

ive never known a rabbi or even seen one in person

Why doesn't anyone ever sue their parents/hospital for being circumcised?
>get mutilated for no reason
>sue
>perpetrators have to pay damages
>the practice is abolished
It seems so simple.

you're a genius

You'll thank your parents because girls find foreskin disgusting

The case would be thrown out. "Your parents legally consented for you at birth" among other bullshit.

American girls do, and even then you can explain it to them.

With all the time you faggots wasted on thinking about your foreskin, you could have probably actually gotten a girlfriend.

>foreskin restoration

you are sly user

Sure, sure, jew cuck

good one

Justify your mutilation how ever you want, faggot

>You'll thank your parents because girls find foreskin disgusting
Uncut fag, 2 FWBs and a third on the way (she was pissed at me because I made fun of her lincoln log fingers).

Women don't care if you're cut or not. If you don't shower, they aren't going to prefer filthy cut dick to filthy uncut dick.

Time to grow up, Sup Forumsro.

>be me
>think my dick is weird looking my entire life because i'm like under-developed or something
>probably should have been born a girl
>see another weird dick like mine in dick rate thread on /b
>look up "penile adhesion"
kill me

I'm not justifying it. I said American girls find it disgusting, but you can tell them what the foreskin is

Ew you should probably just chop your dick off

Yes, and I got even more pissed when I found out my parents weren't going to do it till a jew doctor convinced them that they should do it. Fucking Jews.

>not justifying it
I'll believe you, just because you got trips of truth
>American grills
You can rely on 3rd world cunts to think of something natural like foreskin or not being overweight as disgusting.

thats a dirty kike lie

You're stupid.

And you're a dirty jew

Uncut here.
I have been with 8 girls and 1 guy. All of them have told me I have a great dick.

Naw it's not that serious. Unless you like cocks.

I had to be cut because of an infection

Sorry op, but I'm still pretty sensitive without my foreskin, plus my cut is pretty good.

yo dicc fun

Op here, not like I want to fuck those girls. But still I'm pissed off that American society thinks its ok to chop of part of a sexual organ and think everything is going to be ok.

>Anyone else pissed of that they are circumcised?
If you care that you are circumcised//uncircumcised you are either a kissless virgin or a mentally retarded person.

it's male genital mutilation, nothing more nothing less.

see
and i've fucked plenty of really good looking girls, just.. between when I was 15-18. Not anymore, and I'm 30 now. Shit's all done for me.

Yeah. Just imagine being balls deep in some hot puss (or male ass if you're OP) and being concerned with circumcision.

It's sad that you've fallen for the lies, user.

Mutilation does actually reduce pleasure? I thought the foreskin was not over he dickhead when erected and therefore it didn't affect. And I thought the contrary was only defended by stupid people who just want to fuck with you

Circumcision is a Jewish ploy to remove pleasure from sex user.
Like all things in America. Indoctrination has a huge role in circumcision.

i love how everyone in the world is an expert on the psychology of the social conscious of the US

Circumcised dicks lose sensitivity because the head is exposed all the time. It dries out and the nerves get damaged. The foreskin itself has thousands of nerve endings.

The foreskin has as many nerve endings as the rest of the skin. The dryout is acceptable, tho.

I love how people say they love shit sarcastically while being completely bereft of a valid point. Cutting dicks is wrong, always, you retarded faggot.

You are wrong about the foreskin.

right just how christians say "drinking alcohol is wrong" or "abortion is wrong"

Mine was cut because of an infection. That's not wrong.

You are wrong about the foreskin.

not even close.
that's different.

no its pretty damn close

some people would even call it the same thing, "moralism"

Hello, i dont get it, im not circumcised and why are you complaining about?, does it take way pleasure?, for me its kinda annoying not having all peeled back (penis)

I suppose then I can comment as a victim of this dumb fucking "moralism" because I'll be deformed for the rest of my life for literally no reason other than sneaky jews and their barbaric bronze age traditions of slicing up and sucking on bleeding baby dicks. Go fuck yourself, please die from the sickness of eating your own shit.

why are you so upset? its not even your dick