>FUND SAUDI ARABIA
>KEEP ISRAEL SAFE
what did he mean by this?

AYO HOL UP

ITT: albums that couldn't be made in Boland Bologna's America

>I got royalty in my DNA
>Your DNA is an abomination

What did he mean by that?

why do you guys like kendrick lamar when he doesn't write his own stuff?

I want Sup Forums to fuck off.

WE

CRITICS SAY THEY MISS WHEN HIP HOP WAS ABOUT RAPPIN

WE

>Boland Bologna
What did he mean by this?

WE

AAAAH AAAH AAAAAAAH AAAH AAAAAAH AAAAHAAAAAH

>>Boland Bologna
>What did he mean by this?

People who hate on this fucking album are liars. It's honestly one of the most powerful, daring, and influential albums to come out this century. This album is the equivalent of Marvin Gaye What's Going On or Sly Stone but for the 21st century civil rights movement. Only racist rockists who hate non-Eminem hip hop and think it's just "nigga hos money" mainstream shit criticize this album. Fuck off and show some respect or at least listen to the damn thing s m h

ITT

it's mainstream shit. i would honestly rather have it be niggaz and hoez

>21st century civil rights movement
We already have civil rights, that's just what retards hide behind to justify being violent and racist towards whites.

ITT:
metal head, prog fag, or math rock faggot that prefers technical skill over creativity

>PUSSY MONEY WEED WEED NIGGA WEED BITCH MONEY NIGGA
>creativity

2/10 b8 you can't be this blind

FUCK BOLAND BOLOGNA AND FUCK WHITE BREAD

i don't like rap you boring retard

You can't discuss this album on Sup Forums.

I actually believe you are this delusional.

WUZ

This baka racist ass crackers blind to their privelige they don't know not everything exists in a vacuum racism is everywhere and never died and this album's backlash on this racist board is proof of that by rockist upper middle class autistic white male indie fans.

KANGZ

>racism is alive because people mock me for being a retard on the internet

As a white person, let me explain to you what privilege is in this country. I can pretty much guarantee that at any place I end up working, I will be in the majority race. I can assume if I’m walking down the street, people aren’t going to cross to the other side in fear. I can even bet that if it were my word against someone of a minority, my story would be taken more seriously. Why? Because I’m white. I may be a woman, and I may not be the richest around, and sure that leaves me at a disadvantage in certain societal contexts, but it does not and will never detract from the fact that I am white and I am privileged. Racism is as prevalent as ever in society today – maybe not in obvious laws like the Jim Crow Era or Civil Rights Era, but the subconscious discrimination is absolutely still there. Movements like the alt-right shed a more obvious light on discrimination minorities must face daily.

The concept of reverse racism pops up constantly in the media today, and it essentially argues white people are discriminated against merely because people hold on to the racism of the past. The perception of reverse racism, however, fails to address an incredibly critical aspect of society – white privilege. I am currently taking the Writing Black Experience and Black Lives Writing Seminar at Cornell. In this class I immediately noticed I was one of a few white people, and never before have I been encountered with the realization I am white. Before transferring to Cornell, I participated in a program called Urban Plunge at Fordham University, and prior to our meeting, Professor Silverman sent us readings to complete including Peggy McIntosh’s “White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack.” It is frustrating as a white female to hear my peers, my Sup Forums comrades, and even my family members argue that white people do not have as easy of a life as minorities would like to assume because I recognize I am privileged.

What makes you privileged:

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
2. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
3. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
4. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
5. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
6. When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
7. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
8. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
9. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods which fit my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
10. Whether I use checks, credit cards, or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
11. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
12. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
13. I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.
14. I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to “the person in charge,” I will be facing a person of my race.
15. I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having coworkers on the job suspect that I got it because of my race.

that's the best bait i've ever seen

It's not bait.. It actually makes sense (I'm not the dude who typed that post)

Bait or not he's right you know

i don't necessarily disagree with him, but you've got to be daft to post something like that on this website without the intent of provocation.

This is the most pretentious album ever made.