Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_the_Giant_Has_a_Posse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because kim kardashian said so

wide bodied pumpkin headed dumb bitch has been celeb

>pretend

that drink should be INSIDE the referigerator, not outside

It's a meme and people like to bodyshame her for not having giant tits

I feel bad for her aging like kitchen appliances, but shes probably rich so whatever.

MODS

Does she not own a pair of fucking pants? Why does she dress like trailer trash on eternal unemployment?

shes not ugly, she's very pretty from some angles. it's just that her body is very unfortunate looking.

>no tits
>no hips
>pudgy
>short legs

i think the hate mostly comes from here being a meme for years when she was younger so everyone recognizes her

No, she's pretty fuckin ugly desu.

FAGGOT

It doesn't help that she literally has no fashion sense just look at this shit she must go out of her way to wear the most unflattering shit imaginable. If she played to her strengths and wore shit to hide her hideous features, she might be fine.

She looks gross

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>short legs
That's was so fucking weird about her. I never noticed it.

It's like her knees are good 2 inches closer to her feet than they're suppose to be.

well done user

EL JUSTO

She is not ugly, just extremely manly

She has to be aware of how she looks right?

Yeah I think she knows ;_;

What the fuck are you talking about, my grandma is still using appliances from the 60s

she's so beutiful

Cause she should be running around wearing designer shit to the gym or the store. Fucking retard

No they body shame her for having a shameful body.

holy shit LEL

The female form is not shameful you shitlord
nb4 "she doesn't have a female body xDDDD"

That's what a lot of actresses literally do, comes with the territory

Why do you assume when I say she needs a better fashion scene that she needs to have designer stuff?

She just needs to wear better clothes, like for example. Not wear her yoga pants up to her tits. Maybe wear looser clothing as well. Every picture where she is outside she wears really tight clothes, when she doesn't have tits or ass to show off her curves. Looser clothing would help hide the fact she is a fridge.

Say what you like about her face and her body but her soles are undeniable.

That one is. As are many others, yours included I am sure.

good
God
thank you paparazzi
more and more pics of waifu chloe going to gym/working out in tight pants

Remember when everyone was obsessed with her? I would never imagine threads like these popping up.

I gues u could say its her sole attribute

I don't have a female body kek

Footfags pls die

She has the body of a middle aged mestiza that's had five kids.

Wow you're so creative with your insults

S P U R D O

>phoneposter
>reddit pun

Implying that's insult and not a accurate description of her unfortunate body.

Ipad, because I am watching movies in my bed because its fucking Sup Forums you fuck

are you watching blacked?

>short legs
you mean short torso

STOP YOU ARE BEGINNING TO MAKE CHLOE ANGRY

THICC

What is this from?

She's mostly Dutch there's no need to pretend.

>goes to gym to "workout"
>consumes 300% of her recommended daily intake of sugar immediately afterwards

>tfw your shoulders, chest, and hands are bigger than your boyfriends

>short torso
>long legs

This is what I imagine Chloe thinks she looks like.

I legitimately think she is. There was one even she attended when she was like 16 or 17 with Hailey Steinfeld and from memory she was in a green dress. I thought at that point she was going to grow into a sort of unique beautiful. She didn't. She became ugly and her physique is horrifically masculine.

She just wears the most unflattering shit for her body type.

She should just embrace it and become FIT

Yeah, that doesn't help. Going back looking at that Power of Youth event photos she doesn't look as good as I remembered. Hailee Steinfeld looks better of the two and actually grew into an attractive lady.

I don't know OP

She's a stunner desu

>THAT'S A MAN BABY

He's probably poor

Literally has a linebackers body.

How do you go from this...

So cute!

Fuck you! I want to see her fat!

Dam, puberty hit her fucking hard. Shame.

>pretend

...To this

I think one of the reasons she so ugly is because of her bizarre face. Her features simultaneously look too small and too big for head. Her forehead is too short and her face has an uncomfortable, fleshy and moist look. She always reminds me of the Sims in Sims 3 who always have massively wide butterfaces no matter how many mods you put on them, pic related. It's uncanny valley.

I literally can't think of a single female actress that aged so poorly so quickly. She was stunning back then

that face is cute and nothing at all like moretz's piggy little moonface

I wish!

>short torso
>weird face
>is rich and still chooses to dress ugly

I mean there is nothing wrong with wearing sweat pants/leggings its just the one she picks are all extremely ugly and dont match her outfits whatsoever

Yup, everything about her is unproportional.

I couldn't find a good extreme example, but to me it looks a little too wide and bloated. Ramp this up by 10 and you'd have Chloe.

Her legs are long, her torso is short and her head is small compared to the rest of her strange body.

God, she was a very beautiful child.

to

THIS

has always been ugly desu

now her fans have moved on to that brighton monstrosity

She looks like a TOO MANY ACCIDENTS girl.

no homo obv. but her brother is really fucking hot which I hope makes her feel even worse

HALLS OF JUSTICE

She's not ugly, I hate when random ass people call non ugly people ugly. Like Chloe is average or below average but not ugly or anything

What went wrong?

She perpetually looks like she's lost in our world. How much jewdick does it take to have that confused look on you constantly?

Who the fuck are you kidding? She's ugly and I bet she's kinda gross too. Literally wouldn't bang given the chance. She has the demeanor of a small girl but has a disgusting mans body.

>inb4 faggot calls me a faggot.

fuck me that made me laugh. thanks bro.

A better question would be why do people pretend shes still not ugly as sin?

that fucking pablobug

Good Leonardo DiCaprio impersonation

mah nigga.

Underrated tennisfu who's never talked about.

She was in the best kino of the last couple of years, The Equalizer, aka Denzell Washington kills every Russian motherfucker in Home Depot.

10/10

Holy shit, lol!!!!!!!

Nobody ever actually talks about her movies I suspect people don't really watch much tv here.

She was funny in Neighbors 2 smoking joints and causing mayhem.

I've never seen a more unfortunate victim of puberty.

This is what feminist activism does to a woman.

>People still wearing OBEY shit after all these years
>I remember when it was a bunch of punks putting up Andre The Giant stickers around the Northeast.
>a social experiment to see what people's reaction is to the sticker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_the_Giant_Has_a_Posse

Chloe wasn't even born when the Andre the Giant has a posse stickers first started out.

Her face wasn't all that great before. It looked like a lozenge shaped Pez dispenser.

Be honest how many of you memers have actually seen a Chloe movie (Kick Ass doesn't count).

You get the William Perry award for that.

Accidently saw her in Dark Shadows. Boy does she stink up the screen.

She was cute in Hugo. All her other movies are shit. Kick ass and Hugo are probably her only good roles too.