Why don't you have kids?

Why don't you have kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=NxcyqGaAoc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

virgin4lyfe

Op is gey

Because Varg won't let me, I'm not cvlt enough.

on my way to become a wizard

>Why don't you have kids?

They're too loud, whiny and plain gross sometimes.

I probably would stray it from home if something who's mine got broken, or missing.

Plus, I don't really like being around anyone in real life, people in general are personally annoying.

I guess that's a pretty fair list of why's.

>expensive to have, even more expensive to maintain
>generally useless the first 10 years of their lives
>constantly need attention; when they get quiet, they're up to something they shouldn't be doing
>women don't find me attractive anyway

I am too shy to get naked in front of somebody.

Because I'm lazy and would rather just make music and smoke weed.
Who would have money for weed and shit when you're wasting it all on diapers and baby food.

it is one of those things that would make sense if enough money

apartment with many rooms and workers who take care of the kids, cook and clean

what would that be... how much would i need?

these things:

1. that apartment
2. wages of the staff (dunno how much)
3. 2-3 million euro

cont.
since staff would cost like a mofo, we're talking about tens of millions here

i can't even properly take care of myself, how in the everliving cock-biscuit could i be a reliable father that produce physically and mentally functionnal human beings...

Because I'm not a filthy parasite.

Because I don't want any, and they're unpleasant and expensive. Not to mention I find breeding morally objectionable under these circumstances.

Also dogs can be equally emotionally fulfilling.

You're right about all that, but what about passing on your genes before you die?

because of this.

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=NxcyqGaAoc8

i cant find a traditional woman, varg..

Because my shit boyfriend doesn't want to have babies with me.
All I want in life is for a man to choose me to fill with his seed and rear his young...
I'm sad now.

I love options

Because if I ever let my dick touch another human being then I earn the normie status. The only kids I'll ever have are anime ones with my 2d waifu.

what? rear his young? you want your husband to sodomize your babies?

It's like jumping in the ocean and then asking, "Oh God why am I all wet?!"

My parents would kill me thats why

i would just end up fucking them tbh fam

How old are you user?
I Have about the same reasons no to get kids. Also the almost 20 years you spend raising them.
I'm 19 now and hope i will not change my mind.

Wow have you never heard of rearing young? It means to raise alone.

why it is so importatnt ? you will be dead anyway

They are expensive and annoying. Plus my genes are shit.

because I'm an edgy pseudointellectual black metal musician who tries to pontificate on the internet

Ditto

I have two. They're 10 and 8. They're fucking hilarious and intelligent. inb4 breedcuck

Show kids or gtfo

I don't think so. I've heard there might be some fucked up people on Sup Forums. But you can enjoy a pic of the VAB I took last year.

KIDS OR LEAVE FAGGOT

That's a negative. Jerk off to this instead.

Dump all my resources into an ungrateful little shit and work until I die? Fuck. That. I took all the money I would have spent on a kid and filled a 401k and IRA. I'll be retiring in a couple years, way before 50

You're asking the wrong question user.

Ask people why they decided to have kids. I promise you that almost all of them will have no clear answer as to why.

"Because i felt right" is not a legit adult answer. Normal, functioning adults are not allowed use that as an argument for doing something as permanent and life changing as having kids.

When people ask me why me and my gf don't have or want kids, I usually just replace the word kids with elephants and ask them the question back.

court order and criminal record

NO FAGGOT

SHOW KIDS NOW

Becuase I do not want to bring any more suffering into the world.

>"Because i felt right" is not a legit adult answer.
In fact, it's the only legit adult answer. Make small decisions with your head. Make big decisions with your heart. Maybe you'll learn one day, or not.

>I usually just replace the word kids with elephants
Weaponized autism. You're a hopeless case.

Because I'm 30 and already own two houses, I plan to retire very young and having a family would make that impossible. If Im selfish then fuck it.

The biological imperative made them do it even though they are largely unconscious of it

I have three

I am an ugly, depressive alcoholic with shitty genetics. Not even trying.

Not having kids when you don't want them is not in and of itself selfish.

My religion. In my religious tradition having children is considered one of the greatest of sins.

Why?

Why doesn't Varg have kids?

I'm black, so I'd just leave them anyways.

I have a step kid
No responsibilities. I teach her to swear and buy milk for her

I had kids because I knew I would be unhappy and unfulfilled if I didn't have them. I have three kids now and couldn't be happier that I did. I've also had a vasectomy so I won't be having anymore. I'm also very happy with that choice.

>raising another man's child.
So you're a cuck.

Quints for my kids

Off by 12

Why do you feel you would be unhappy and unfulfilled without having kids?

See

Ever looked on that end 30s bitches without children when everyone else around them is playing with their kids?

>Make small decisions with your head. Make big decisions with your heart.

I understand if this is why they started to think about having kids in the first place, but not the sole reason for them to do it.

If I tell you I took out a huge loan from the bank and spent it all in one night in Vegas simply because it felt right you would think I was stupid as shit.

If I told you I decided to have kids simply because it felt right, you wouldn't think I was stupid as shit, even though that's a way bigger decision to make based on nothing more than what feels right?

>Weaponized autism. You're a hopeless case.

I actually feel like a fucking autist sometimes.
Not one single parent have ever even come close to give me a logical or rational reason to have kids.

Hes afraid of me. I think i win. Idc about your tecnicalities

If you'll be dead anyway, then why don't kill yourself right now?

Same way anyone does. Honestly not everyone is meant to have kids. If you don't know you 100% want to have kids you shouldn't have them. I knew I wanted them for as long as I've ever thought about having kids and I wouldn't change that decision for anything. I love being a parent.

I have kids but I know plenty of middle aged people who are quite happy childless. Not everyone should be a parent.

Sad but true. You're too mature for Sup Forums.
Unfortunately few of us take that into consideration and most keep breeding like rabbits.
That doesn't stop niggers or white trash from fucking day and night.

It's ok bro, we get you, you are very intelligent and shit.

O might Varg, do you have that caricature pic about muslims having unlimited offspring while whites get pets and doctorates?

Reddit cunt

>Not one single parent have ever even come close to give me a logical or rational reason to have kids.
That's exactly your answer. People do consider timing -- financially, age-based risk, etc. -- but the decision to have kids lies outside the logic and reason spectrum.

Agree. Why have kids when parents just end up being a pain in the fucking ass anyway.

Everyone I know who has kids see them as a fucking possession only.

When people ask me if I have kids I tell them I can't, my testicles were seriously injured in a tree climbing accident as a child.

because I'm a kissless virgin and I only dated 2D waifus and only in my mind.

English is not my first language

this

And when all industries are fully automated in less than 10 years what are you going to do with all those muslims? blame the christians that can't comprehend we don't need 7 billion humans.

I'm trying and cant fucking blows I can't pass down my amazing jawline

Oh you know when I reached the age of 30 I stopped blaming anyone. I now just sit back and watch the collapse of Rome. Mankind's problems are way too big for man.

made my day

I'm gay

The main reason is that I'm not in a relationship right now, but even if I was with someone and also financially stable enough to support a child I still don't want them.

Because having kids means your life is now fully dedicated to theirs, diminishing your own completely and I feel like my life has just begun.

Because there are things to enjoy and experience now? What kind of retarded question is that?

Because I'm far too depressed myself to even fathom raising kids correctly

I have traits that I won't risk passing on to children, they cost a ton of money, I can travel or do something short notice without family restricting me.. My sister has kids, so she us covered I feel like

the wizard is a lie.

>blah
>blah blah
>blah blah blah
>women don't find me attractive

There you go faggot

porque no los dos

Well, now you learned a thing.

I haven't gotten through school and built up enough money for that yet. I can imagine I'll find a wife-able girl by then. If I don't though, I have always wanted a clone of myself. Think about it, you would basically be raising yourself. Any problems you knew it would be likely to have, like teeth, skin, growth tendencies, you could pre-empt and give them a better chance at physical perfection. Additionally, you would know (hopefully, christ..) what you're good at and what you take a natural interest in by this point in life, so you could educate your kid personally in those kind of things and make them a genius, physically improved version of yourself. It just has no downsides.

I'm not more intelligent than others, probably even dumber than most, and I don't consider myself to be above the sheep just for not having kids.
But it is the only adult question I feel that I can never fully understand. And I get a bit frustrated when no one can give me a legit reason to have kids, a reason that at the same time cannot be applied to basically anything that costs a lot and take upp all of your time.

>but the decision to have kids lies outside the logic and reason spectrum

But why is this single decision never questioned by anyone? Like my previous example with the loan and Vegas, you would question basically every thing I would do that cost me a lot and have huge consequences if I do it just it feels right, but not this one.

So my question is not really why people have kids, it is why their decision is never questioned by anyone and they get away by simply saying that it felt right.

>my kid
>(you)

I want some, at least two, and a fat wife, for real it's my dream. I just can't find a woman that will fuck me

How much money do you have? If you have:
>$100-$5000
Fuck a hooker and keep her a slave, good luck looking for a quality bitch tho
>$10k-$30k
Seek a surrogate mother, make sure you vet that cunt well too
>$75k-$200k
Just have a clone made like me retard, it's seriously the best option

Because I'd rear my young.

Don't like kids, I also don't think they are worth the expense. And my GF agrees with me in the latter.

I'm black and not ready for kids. Probably will never have them anyways. :p

>>$100-$5000
>Fuck a hooker and keep her a slave, good luck looking for a quality bitch tho
Enough for this but I somehow doubt it will work. Damn it I guess a thick big titted breeding wife is too much to ask for

nigger spotted, time to get the ropes

>Probably will never have them anyways. :p
Good there's enough of you apes running around anyway

There are ways you could convince a hooker to have your baby without violence. Besides, if you kept her hostage until she carried to term you would likely have to murder her instead of releasing her because she would tell the cops. So you'd be looking more likely at $5000+ net cost for feeding her and stuff for 9 months and also whatever it costs to dispose of a body safely.