blackmail thread?

pt 2

She doesn't look happy

>Be me 19
>never asked for nudes
What am I missing out on
Those girls are stupid in the first place

Good.

Because she didn't want to do it.. She's getting blackmailed already in that picture LOL We just don't know the key factor on what he has against her that she's doing that

>please stop

Lol!
>:)

you missed out on a 21st century teenage experience bro

I know x) it's hot and stuff but I thought she at least had a little smile x)

>be me 22 never kissed a girl
Fucking you still have life mate. I am dead

Shame

Nudes feel like trophies

When you heard about instwatch

Moar :3

Holy shit got anything more like this?

how tf. At that point you gotta be actively avoiding girls dude. How do you go through primary and secondary school, along with university without kissing or having sex with a girl

maybe once you guys actually start contributing

Obviously you've never been ugly

By looking like a toe

if there was a way I could leak my wife's email for something like this, without her being able to track it back to me ... yummm

Kek

Let me ask you this. When you talk to girls, do you usually initiate conversation, or do they?

If you think about it more than a second with your Chad brain, you might be able to figure this one out.

I dont know user. Ive felt Ive affracted various girls in college but I was too much of an autist to talk to them and just avoided them. Now I cant even.

Stop the tchat thread and post pics

A friend of mine in high school blackmailed a fat goth girl for a blowjob. He got her to send him topless pics then threatened to spread them unless she blew him.

It's really that easy if you want to do it.

lol you think i have a chad brain? I go to a top private uni in the U.S., and even nerds get girls there. It's both dude, some girls will try to talk to you, and other girls you have to try to talk to. There's no key process...., they're people too

Kill your self OP, die in a fire

Fuck you im ugly 22 and gf less. Fuck this thread and fuck you.

Yea it's "that" easy, until you are sued for sexual harassment and ruin your life because of a fap session

evidence plz

You just confirmed my autism user.