Homophobic musicians

Homophobic musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2gC0CjMog_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xdEyZ3-OjU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf the don't hate The Descendants that much any more.

But he turned full on PC

youtu.be/2gC0CjMog_Y

It was sad witnessing such downfall. I mean he was already a big of a cuck to let his kids take his wife's last name but this was the nail to the coffin.

He's still homophobic in that he assumes the genders of the persons being groped.

WTF my opinion of the descendents remains completely unchanged

I liked Hypercaffium but this is terrible. What the fuck.

omg i'm gonna rate 0.5 their entire discography

This but unironically.
Fuck off homophobic bigots.

wtf i hate steve albino now

I'm I far-right wing bigoted fascist but I laughed at this :)

This isn't targeted at gay people though, it's just that "homo" was a popular insult in 1982 when the song was written.

There is some double standard going on here but I'm too retarded to point it out. I'll just assume everyone knows what I mean.

>A homophobe who once pulled out of buying an apartment after discovering that the previous owner was gay, he has built a career on making music for a predominantly gay audience.
>Bobby O’s history of working relationships reads like a Bel Air alimony lawyers’s casebook. One of his most successful associations ended understandably abruptly when he claimed he could "cure" the artist of his homosexuality, but men continue to be mesmerized by the electric vitality of this irresistible, impossible character.
it's pretty hilarious that this guy produced this
youtube.com/watch?v=xdEyZ3-OjU8

It's not right to use it as an insult, and they should've known better. But also they were frustrated high schools kids making a punk record, I can cut them some slack for inadvertently being homophobic at a time when that was widely acceptable.

isnt spg homophobic... idk though he got a song called suck a dick

>high schools kids
>Milo Goes to College

>"suck a dick"
>homophobic

They were 18 when it came out, fresh out of high school, meaning they were in high school when they were writing it

wtf i love rap now

oh wow lel
i assumed you just meant the phrase was homophobic

>nigga on the downlow

I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads

He's right tho, no call for a gay to hit on someone who isn't a man fan.

to the point that Douglas P of Death in June allegedly cut all ties with David Tibet of Current 93 over Tibet's friendship with Tim.

>Rapper
>Homophobic

oh wow, really surprised there!

Imagine if a white musician said something even close to that

That's like saying no one can hit on anyone unless they know that person is attracted to them before hand

Wasn't Tiny Tim straight?

maybe in 2005

No, it really isn't.

i love seeing how straight men react to being hit on by a guy lmao. its a really a marvel to see. even the ones that KNOW their ugly as sin get real defensive lol.

Yeah. Douglas P is gay and he got pissed at David for being friends with Tiny Tim, who was apparently a homophobe.

I'm pretty sure Tim went a little loony (more than usual) near the end of his life also.

okay. mind explaining how it isn't?

someone post that "wait, douglas p. is a fag?" image

It's known that the majority of men are not gay, so a gay man hitting on a random man without knowing whether or not he's also gay is an error in judgement. Anything else I can straighten you out on?

I need to see this

Oh, I got it backwards.
For a moment I forgot that Douglas P. is very gay.

its more likely to provoke a confrontation or violence but it isnt different than guy hitting on girl that seems uninterested

>it isnt different than guy hitting on girl that seems uninterested
Except, you know, the genders of the individuals.

if seemingly being open to having sex with other humans of your gender is the greenlight for your unwanted attention then rip the women that have the misfortune of their existence being known to you.

Reminder bi/homossexuals are the vast majority of child molesters

>it isnt different than guy hitting on girl that seems uninterested
It's patently different. How dense are you?

it really isnt any more insulting, to clarify
no one enjoys being accosted regardless of gender, sperging out on the slightest reminder that gays exist is pretty fuckin insecure lads

inb4 daily mail source

>how dare you associate with bigoted people!

>builds entire career around nazi imagery

misogynist homophobes fuck off

I think youre right, I also always thought that in the context of the song that these particular words are directed at him and his band and the "I'm not a loser" part is his response, could be totally wrong tho

the crazy thing is both of these guys are weak as hell. but then again their american so thats expected.

if you're raping a child does it really matter if its a boy or a girl?

Your logic is:
Many child molestors are gay/bi so many gay/bi people must be child molestors.

nice falacy there

funny how those gays manage to lead completely heterosexual lifestyles.