East India Company famalam

Most burrs on a flag

Kingdom of Jerusalem after the First Crusade

Remove haggis

That flag sucks.

A FUCKING LEAF

The flag of Niue.

BEST FLAG HERE

So much better than the current DESIGNATED flag.

I know lettering on flags is a bit of a taboo but i love this flag.

I wish I could find reproductions of these for sale somewhere

There's only a few remaining ones in existence and the last one sold for over 40 grand

Is that polandball the flag? Or pokemon?

no

A FUCKING CABBAGE

Edgy

>>reddit

ikr

Came here to post this.

telegraphic.us

Too much going on.

>tfw this will never be my flag

>DIVERSITY.jpg
Is that fucking India's vertical flag?

ireland.

Ireland you twat.

It's the anglospere plus nazism.

Cool flag bro

you probably just triggered him so hard, brits unironically prefer pakis and niggers over irish people

Simple. Recognizable. Evokes peoples' mental image or memories of the state and its culture.

Not too many people know or care about Chilean history and culture m8 sorry to break it to you

What's the difference?

I kinda like Hong Kong's flag

Yeah they unironically refer to the Irish as the "niggers of europe" and then they flood their own country with actual niggers and talk about how great they are because their favourite soccer player who is a nigger happened to score a goal that one time.

Blue pilled british are the worst.

I don't know, what's the difference between London and Pakistan?
>I-it's only the capital w-who cares it's only meant to be the most powerful population center of our people. The pakis will make it better!!

this is why your country is ogre

>ireland is as non-white as london is new pakistan

So it is non-white then? That's pretty racist, why do you hate the Irish so much?

I regret that I was forced to leave this beautiful party to vote for our God Emperor, but I look forward to rejoining once the primary is over.

Yeah, I like the idea of the anglosphere but really the colonies are far superior to England. Scotland Ireland and Wales are still ok but England itself shouldn't even be included in the anglosphere any more. They're too far gone and they are the biggest traitors against fellow whites.

I have a theory that all the best and bravest left to form the colonies and only the untermensch were left behind. Any good englishman who isn't a total multiculturalist cuck should flee england. The colonies have more pride in their anglo heritage than the English. I don't even know why though, the English fucked over their fellow man in ireland, the irish fought back but were to weak to defeat them. They fucked over their fellow whites here in australia but we were too weak to fight back. They tried to fuck over their fellow whites in USA but the US was strong enough to defeat them. They fucked over their fellow whites in Germany but then they were too weak to fuck with whites in other countries so now they just fuck over the whites in their own country.

England is finished. I'd bet they fall into total disarray before Sweden at this rate.

this is considered a flag in Africa. It's an actual flag.

>bong county
This made my day.

>read post
>wow, that's the most shitty b8 I've ever seen
>decide to reverse Google image search for the Hell of it
Time for me to die

Whats more badass than Nazi gays...

>checks flag

Underrated

Lake Erie. DGUTS

Ive always liked this one tbqh

>hurr durr i'm edgy and 16