Why are the Patriots so hated?

Why are the Patriots so hated?

because they beat a lot of people

if it wasn't for bradys impeccable demeanor I would hate them too, but he deserves his success

people hate success

HOLY SHIT WHAT STATE IS EVEN IN THE MIDDLE

this is how you know all the fucking polls are fucked

winning

LMAO this is legitimately ridiculous

who votes on these and honestly believes the Texans will win?

Nebraska out of fucking nowhere.

CT needs to be nuked

kansas

>the city of kansas

do they not remember least year?

Haters my motivation

>nebraska

Are you literally retarded?

cheating, every owl they have deserves an asterisk

We actually don't hate the Patriots and see them as great team to have a good game with. They know the Patriots will win and so they're being truthful. They know it'll be an afccg pats and chiefs game.

okay come on, I hate the patriots as much as the next guy but the texans are literal shit
>the city of connecticut

what up eli?

fair enough

probably the most respectable reply ive ever seen on Sup Forums

i look forword to tom pushing our boipussy in like last year

The Pats have been really good for a while now

Too much winning makes people angry due to jealousy
Cheating also pisses people off.
The two faces of the Patriots, Bellicheck and Brady, don't fit what people's preconceived notions of what a successful coach and QB should be like. Bellichick does not brag or even express himself unless it's necessary which goes against the archetype of a gruff but uplifting coach that people are more comfortable with. Brady is a pretty golden boy who is pretty nice which goes against people's idea of a great QB having to be a tough SOB and can never relax even for a second.

>Why are the Patriots so hated?

Because the fanbase is shit. No one sucks their QB's dick harder and "le rings meme" that's brought up every time anyone even thinks about talking stats isn't helping.

Who the fuck thinks that the Pats won't win?

Anyhow, just look at the catalogue and you'll see why everyone hates them.

And to add to that, confidence plays a huge part, and besides the Cowboys, no other team gets their whistle whetted by the media as much.

>US flag
>Doesn't know US geography
This website is retarded.

Kansas City is in Missouri

>conneticunt

we do we officially remove them from new england?

I mean I am a dolphins fan so that whole division things and the fact that they are cheaters

they've literally raped every team in the league besides the Giants for the past 15 years

Bandwagons

Fuck off, faggot. I hate the Gaytriots

Nice photoshop

>Sunday's Game
>Game is actually on Sunday.

This is from Week 3, isn't it? How did that turn out?

>Game is on Saturday.

I'm as retarded as OP.

>the city of the state of Kansas

they played on Thursday

its called inspect element and it would make sense for Kansas to want the patriots to win since the chiefs lost to the texans the week before

Why does Tennessee think NE will win

>I'm proud to be a retard

But retard, it's going to be a Pats-Steelers AFCCG.

kek

i love troll posts

>americans.jpg

>Vegas already has the Pats winning by 16 points

God damn LOL I live in S.C and am a Denver fan(lay into me)but I don't see anybody stopping the Patriots on the way to the Superbowl. Enjoy your 5th ring you mother fuckers!

Because patriots have won so much, a hate bandwagon. Oh, and their synonymous with scandals

>only 16

A FUCKING RECTANGLE

>sunday's game
I love how Connecticut can't make up it's mind every single time. When will that state just fuck off and be named New York Jr.?

This

Denver fan as well. Since we play them all the fucking time, no Houston has no chance.

Kansas, you fucking moron.

They cheat to win. It's like Beaner the team except that it's composed of white guys

Well there is a kansas city kansas. Sporting KC plays there but everyone else plays in Missouri

Lol as a mass resident who's of course surrounded by niggers and spics who root for other teams (litterally 0 niggers and spics are patrots fans) I can see how this happens.

>CN voting against it's own home team

God I hate that state and their fucking New Yorker diaspora.

*CT

Because "New England" is not even a real place

>Hey where are you from
>I'm from New England
>said no one ever

I think it's like Nebraska or something

>our country's education

>this is a 10/10 in bongistan
wow

It's Montana you fricking R-Tard

Kansas you uneducated imbecile.

>Connectraitors

Can't tell if genuine or well crafted bait

>Kansas

why does Connecticut even bother pretending it's a NE sports state? traitorous fucks need to be split into two states at Hartford like the Berlin Wall

Wtf Kansas. I want to know which of my fellow kansans voted Fucking cheatriot cucks.

>people think the Texans are going to win

I know they're ESPN polls but seriously, come on. The Patriots will be up on them 28-0 before the first half ends. Not even a Patriots fan.

Wichita here

You really think the fucking Toxins are going to win? Seriously?

I don't even see how people can hate NE and not respect them anyways.

I'm pretty damn confident that the Chiefs will get to the title game, but but I'm not so confident that they'll win if they play NE in NE. There's a difference between being delusional and being a fan.

kansas is a state you idiot

>There's a difference between being delusional and being a fan
coulda fooled me based on the posts on this board

>highest point spread of the 21st century
>70% for the underdog

Gotta love ESPN

fucking lmfao

Numerically speaking, would this be the biggest upset in NFL playoff history?

Go back to r/atheism

Oh my...

Just how new are you?

I'm a Carolina fan, but I don't hate the pats. They are well oiled organizational machine, every team wishes they could operate like they do and sometimes get butt mad about it.

>he doesn't know kansas is a state and not a city

Connecticut remains the most based NE state.