What would you do?

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIjGSSnEzk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would shove your pretty little face down my cock and slap her face everytime she sucks my cock the wrong way

Then grab her and drag her whore body outside find a rope and tight her to a tree with her whore ass facing up and fuck the shit out of her while everyone else in public stares at her ass being pounded

Play with her nice tits kissing her then pull bend her over and fuck the dog shit out of her tight ass

wwyd?

Mmmm that look has be hard as fuck.

i'd throat fuck her and then fuck her from behind and cum on her tits.

Damn those lips were made for my cock

wwyd

Fuck that pouty face then cover her with chin while staring in to her pretty eyes

Choke her and fuck her face brutally after that. Let her take my cock balls deep. Heir gagging will make me cum deep down her throat. Will release her when she finally throws up over my dick.

she looks like her face needs to be fucked real good, so i'd do that happily.

I'D YELL FOR NOT HAVING MY DINNER READY THEN PUNCH "HER".

The good old kill/rape/marry (2/2/1)

>rape - rape - kill - marry- kill

Extra: this is one of the girls. You know which of them?

She sent me this pic as a joke i guess. Not sure if she wants the D. Anyway, wwyd

Pic was missing

She wants Mr.D
But it have to be no small Mr

Dont understand what you're saying

Fuck, I'd grab her by those pigtails and force my cock all the way down her throat till she's gagging and coughing, slamming her into my crotch until I cum in her stomach

someone do her

Just give it to her and show wins

Left or right and wwyd?

youtube.com/watch?v=DIjGSSnEzk0

Thank you. Sounds like a good idea!

wwyd

anyone?

right, i would tit fuck her she looks like she has a good pair and then i'd face fuck her too and eventually fuck her from behind and cum in her mouth

she does have a good pair

I would make her suck me off in a toilet at a mall then jizz on her face and make her walk through the mall without wiping it off

those tits look so good i wanna titfuck her and cum all over them and continue fucking her and cum all on her face, she has a nice body

face isn't bad either

Would push her head under water and rip of her panties. After that I would let her breath for another second just to push her under water again. Would violently fuck her ass while she fights for air until she is totally exhausted.

What would you do to this slut?

Reply for a reply.

get rough with this asian virgin qt

go on...