Is pantie selling an actual thing? Do people actually buy this shit...

Is pantie selling an actual thing? Do people actually buy this shit? If I were a woman I'd sell the shit out of my panties

Yeah people actually buy them. It's not uncommon for camwhores to sell theirs too.

Who the fuck buys them is what I want to know.

>I'd sell the shit out of my panties

That's gross...

How the fuck they don't know the whole panties department is outsourced to home working fat Sup Forums faggots

Lel yeah it's a thing. One night I ate some mushrooms and I had this idea that i was going to start a website where I sold panties . I was convinced I was going to be rich AF...then I came down

Gotta write down the plan. I was in a similar situation, and thought why not just buy the glasses you see in a dollar store and sell them for +$20. Now I have an extra ~$200 every weekend.

they pay more if they're wet

It's totally a thing. A lot of guys buy them, and girls usually trade underwear around.

I've bought a few pairs before, no regrets. The girl I get them from is super cute, super sweet and I really like her. They smell like her and every time I get a smell of them I get diamonds

Try sniffing a roommates or your mom's panties OP, then you'll understand

Also, some people just like to collect panties and some super cool stuff you can't find unless it's been worn

elaborate...

Are we talking clean or "used" panties?

Used as in: walking around sweating into them, took a shit this morning kind of "used".

Selling the shit out of your panties is actually more lucrative than just selling the panties themselves.

I tried to get my wife to do it but she's a prude. O well.

OP here. This is why I'm asking. My gf and I could use the extra money

Either. I prefer clean to a little discharge, some guys like theirs worn for like a week and to the gym

I usually have mine worn for around a day, sometimes I'll have her masturbate in them

There was a dude on here a year or two ago who made money by pretending to be a girl in chats with old perverts and just selling them his worn piss stained panties.

$20 a pair, $30 for used bras and we can talk

>$30 for used bras

You realize bras cost like +$50 right?

Pretty based guy in your pic if you ask me

I'm looking at used and worn bras right now and even really nice victorias secret stuff is like $35

1986, Sasebo, Japan.
Used girls' panties available in vending machines at the mall.

For those who buy them, a question: how do you, well, preserve them? Presumably you buy them pre-worn or cummed in/on, how do you maintain that smell? Wouldn't they go mouldy at some point? I've been interested in buying some used panties but I want to know how long they last.

Not really moldy but they lose their smell after a while or do need to be washed.

I keep mine in a ziploc bag and it keeps them good for about a month. I usually only buy one pair every month anyway unless the girl I buy from has some really cute stuff or she wants to sell me a bra

Once you're done just fold them back up and put them in the bag.

Of course if you live with a girl just take a pair of their panties every now and then

Damn, I was hoping I could get at least two or three months out of them. Oh well, nothing lasts forever. Just means I have to buy more often.

You might be able to get that long out of them if you take them out like once a week at most. If you plan on wearing them or if you wash them they'll end up smelling like you pretty fast.

If you're a good client you may be able to send a pair you like back for her to wear again., but that costs money and a lot of girls won't do it

im thinking of getting my gf into selling her panties, is there a good market for it right now or is it super saturated?

It's not so much the money that's the issue, it's waiting for them to arrive. I've been looking at getting some from camgirls but I live in Australia, so by the time they get here from America, it could be two to three weeks per pair.

haha oh wow

that's sucks dude. If they're in a ziploc bag they should last that long it's just that once you take them out and wear them or leave them around they'll stop. Don't you guys have like a private marketplace like craigslist there?

you should just try to find some locally

My plan was to have a small collection (of about 3-6 pairs) from a few camgirls that I watch, that match the girls whose panties I bought. As I watch their live show, I use the panties to help get me off.

But I don't know, like I said, I've never even considered purchasing a pair until recently. I just don't want them to be from anyone, maybe I'm weird?

>maybe I'm weird
We're underwear fetishists, of course we're weird

But I don't think it's weird to want panties from girls that you know, or know visually like over camshows. I have to agree that I don't want just any girl's underwear, I want underwear from women that I know are pretty or attractive to me