With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIjGSSnEzk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the answer is you r still a satan worshiping man-pickle smuggler

Oh for fuck sake, again?

Because the rest of it is fantasy bullshit. Grow up! It's the same as kids believing in Santa

I believe you, shitposter. I used to be an atheist but I released myself from Satan's grasp and began following the holy path of God. God bless you, shitposter, God bless.

Even the church omits stuff from the bible because they deem is to be too silly. They're altering the word of god, "the truth" and I'm expected to believe in that?

Where is all this archaeological evidence? Where's the geological evidence? What prophecies are coming true, and where's your proof?

nice b8 you retard.
>epic of gilgamesh
>council of nycea
just to start you off if your serious.

Edgy edgy biblefags

ATHEISM, BITCHES!!!!

0/10

Because being atheist is edgy and popular for non -Venezuelan communists one of my friends votes for the green party UK and is atheist as a rebellion against her Christian parents if they werent so Ott in their bible bashing then she wouldn't be such a sjw.I'm Catholic but take some stuff with a pinch of salt .some extreme atheists are worse than tv evangelists..

There is no evidence of a global flood, or even a flood that enveloped isreal. Noah's Arc is a fairy tale.

HURR DURR IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST EVERYBODY

youtube.com/watch?v=DIjGSSnEzk0

>Bible
>authoritative social and scientific work

Noah Hathaway, who played Atreyu in the 'NeverEnding Story' films, is still plagued by a spinal injury from film rehearsals over 30 years ago that cost him nearly $1 million in surgeries.

Noah's been in and out of hospitals ever since he was 12, after a rogue horse crushed 2 of his lower vertebrae during a rehearsal for the movie. Noah somehow plowed through filming in great pain, but it's lingered for decades.

Noah's bills have amounted to $800k over the years. He's out of money and his latest spinal fusion surgery put him $184k in the red. His neighbor has set up a GoFundMe account, trying to raise $200k to cover his costs.

If Noah gets the full $200k, the $16k balance will go in part to his dog's vet. Cash the French bulldog has some serious cysts that need to be removed.

>nycea
What a retard

Then why did I find fossilized seashells on the mountains where I live? They had to be under water, therefore there was a flood

HINJIKU HINJIKU!!!