What pocket does Sup Forums keep their wallets?

what pocket does Sup Forums keep their wallets?

back left

My trucks center console

Front right

>posting on Sup Forums
>implying we have wallets.

Front right Wallet and phone left front keys

Back right master race

I don't have one
Just a a few cards I keep in my Johnny pocket

i have a real life. but i dont like it.

Nice try pickpocket

i keep mine up my ass

Pic or you lie
Dubs demand it

I'm a lefty so my right hand front pocket. I'm more likely to know it's missing from there because my off hand and no one would be bold enough to try it vs. my back pockets.

Y tho.

This
But im a left-handed fag, so y'know

back right
are you left handed?

Back left pocket because of my u lock

nope

Easiest access, and if anyone tries to pickpocket me they'll probably get a handful of scrotum

then why back left?

front right, because pickpocketing is easier than it seems

Left front pocket along with my keys. Phone in right front pocket

Why does that kid have a basic student visa and a business visa? I say we dox this mutha so his dad finds out he took his work credit card.

this. Isn't it uncomfortable when you sit down if you have it in your back pocket?

no specific logic. I used to do back right most of my adolescence - then I switched. Back left wallet, back right papers, front left cash and house keys, from right cell and car keys

My nigga

Front Right

Not that guy but this, it really is.

wym papers? and why isn't your cash in your wallet?

Front Left

back right, im aware this is vulnerable to pickpockets but i rarely mingle within crowds/buses and such where thiefs target

In this

Also right handed and prefer back left. If you're holding the wallet in your left hand, you can pull out cash or cards with your right hand. Easier to manage.

:O

Mah nigga

I don't. I carry it or put it in a backpack. Fuck wallets.

as in, if someone hands me a receipt or a note or something, it goes in the back right. And cash in the front left I am referring to coins mostly, an maybe some $1's that came with the coins when I bought something and didn't want to bother putting it all back in the wallet.

You deserve scratches on your phones screen for that absolute mental retardation of carrying your stuff.

No wallet. Money clip...cash, DL, debit card, insurance card. Front right pocket.

I have one of those!1!

Same here fam, I'm a lefty too. Wallet in front right, phone in front left.

Along with this I do keys, change, pen, in front left. Phone in front right. Back left is empty and takes on any new objects if needed.

Left inner jacket

left inside jacket pocket
if no jacket, right pocket

I work in coveralls, I also have mine strung with a black sturdy rubber-band cord, to a clip intended for box knives, I do a lot of odd jobs and unwilling to lose my wallet or have it under my ass on a regular`

well, since I am not an insecure faggot, I am not overly concerned with my phone (you probably have an iPhone), but just so you can sleep at night (and because things can fall and break) it has a cover on it and a screen shield for privacy (I fly alot) - so - nothing is getting scratched.

Also, its important to point out that phones spend little time in pockets.

I am right handed, so the front right gets the things I access the most. Left front, more of a deposit box. Back left, wallet. See he knows what he is saying. And the back right, is a paper/document place because that is where they wrinkle the least.

makes sense to me. maybe not to you. good thing you can put all your things in your purse.

front left

my dog and my wallet -- the only two things I keep safe using steel chains

That's exactly how I do it, easy access for me but theives will need to be extra cunning, especially considering the fact I have my hands shoved in thpse pockets all the time. You'd have to mug me to get my cash.

right here in my prison pocket

Gross

>what pocket does Sup Forums keep their wallets?
Front left

In my front left pocket

lol I fucking knew someone was going to say that

Doobs

> your wallet and phone aren't the same thing

Oh yeah, I love losing two very valuable things at once.

yeah, because when i lose my wallet i want to lose my phone too.