Sup Forums, I'm in a planned parenthood. My girlfriends getting an abortion. Why am I freaking out

Sup Forums, I'm in a planned parenthood. My girlfriends getting an abortion. Why am I freaking out...

Because you know abortion is murder.

because you're a pussy. Man up. Youre about to kill someone. Get your shit together nigguh

Don't freak out, pussy. If it's murder then just remember that deep down we are all killers. If it's not murder then it's just tissue being scraped away from your girlfriend's cavernous canker sore of a snatch.

Because you know deep down you got cucked and are even paying to get rid of the evidence.

why u letting her abort? wtf

This.

Because it's not something either of us can support. We wanted to have a kid when we could raise it right.

Because you won't be able to fuck that pussy for at least a week. Maybe more.

Guys in an abortion, my planned parenthood is getting a freaking out. Why am I a girlfriend?

sooo unprotected sex? got cucked? you could have prevented it but shit happens, dont feel so bad. Better kill it now than ruin your life

I don't know, why are you freaking out?

stick an offset pie knife in her and wiggle it real fast then make her go vagpoop this into the toilet since it's just a bunch of cells.

underrated post

tbh op... it would be difficult for me too. talked about this matter with gf some times and end up thinking i would keep it but seems stupid at the same time

You should kys since you're just a bunch of cells

What makes me feel like shit the most is her. I'm making her do this shit for me. I'm being a fucking pussy and giving up on it. But at the same time. It is the "right" choice.

grab some aids while youre at it.

My girl got an abortion. I thought it would bother me, but it didn't. She even paid for it. Why don't I feel anything, user?

Because neither of you gave a shit. I do. That's what's fucking with me. I care.

Guys I'm in a girlfriend,, my abortion is getting a planned parenthood. Why am I freaking out?

but she didnt want at first and you convinced her? abortion can have big mental problems if not dealt with well... consider in all ways if there is no way to grow the child, the fact that you are not in the best moment doesnt mean it will be horrible. Only if you are going to work veeery hard on parenthood and you trust your gf will too

>Why am I freaking out.
>Because neither of you gave a shit. I do. That's what's fucking with me. I care.
Then shut the fuck up, faggot

Shouldn't you be in Unplanned Parenthood then? Fucking murderers...

>faggot
Obviously not. If I am getting a unborn child aborted.

its because someone you care for is getting a surgery

blacks should kts since so many live in cells.

because abortion is a crime against god

Just put it up for adoption or leave it at the fire station, law says you can do that within 30 days of the birth no obligations. What if they were gonna grow up to be a famous person or something huh OP?

remember, if you really dont want one, use adoption

MURDER

You'll regret it for the rest of your faggoty life if you let her go through with it OP.

> (OP)
>because you're a pussy. Man up. Youre about to kill someone. Get your shit together nigguh
Dubs the truth

Murder , you fucking half wit...prolly a good idea though, wouldn't want you tainting the gene pool.

Underrated post kek

Because she may not go through with it and then for 18 years you will have a constant drain on your income when a 5 dollar box of condoms could have prevented this

Because deep down inside you know your gf is going to burn in hell for all eternity for this abortion. But hey atleast you'll be fine

Cause maybe you shouldn't fuck multiple girls without protection so they don't have to do abortions all at once?