ITT: Favorite video game quotes:

ITT: Favorite video game quotes:

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"It's not news anymore - it's advertising." - Faith Connors, Mirror's Edge

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pIYSqUKuPf
youtube.com/watch?v=W4hieSUvq-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"L I T T I T" - Tetris

"You're such a noo-noo head!!!"

pew pew pew - Megaman, Megaman

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum - Doomguy, Halo

"War.....war never changes." - Narrator, Fallout 3

"I have the shiniest meat bicycle!" - Krieg, Borderlands 2

Snipin's a good job, mate. It's challenging work, out of doors; I guarantee you'll not go 'ungry, 'cuz at the end of the day, as long as there's two people left on the planet, someone's gonna want someone dead. - the snipah, tf2
Inb4 12ie

>you just had to follow the god dam train CJ

*teleports behind you* "Nothing Personal, Kid."

What song is this please

vocaroo.com/i/s0pIYSqUKuPf

"Were the treasure" - Nathan Drake, Tomb Raider

"I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!"

-Kreig, Boarderlands 2

Darksouls 2, portal 1,2. half life 2
( ). Nothing

Gives me conniptions...

those are actually some really nice quotes.. I'm impressed somebody still actually thinks on Sup Forums

Not today, mother fugger

"I'm here to kick gum and chew ass, and I'm all out of ass" - Dick Kickem

"What can change The Nature of a Man?"

Let me correct you.
"It's time to kick gum and chew ass." -Dick Kickem.

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. I fell down into that dark chasm, but the flame burned on and on

-Joshua Graham

fucking dick kickem

IM THE FUCKING UNIVERSE - Edward Carnby, Alone in the dark

“A strong man doesn’t need to read the future. He makes his own.” Skinny BDSM man MGS 1

I'll have 2 number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s one with cheese and a large soda.

Also:
"- It's hot as hell in here...
- You see it too? For me... it's always like this."
Sirento Hiro

We are officially in summer...

rip Sup Forums

"The devil is real... I know... I built his cage..." - Dr. Jonathan Ishii, Doom 3

Death is my meat, terror my wine.
-Dark Eldar Archon

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

-Colonel Roy Campbell MGS2

>I said come in! Don't stand there!

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5

Soulstorm was a disappointment. But at that point Relic and THQ didn't really care about 40k.

>playing video games
>caring about the story
>caring enough to learn the quotes
>posting the quotes and expecting others to do the same
fucking loser

2016 summer has never ended

I wish the devs gave more of a damn. Atleast we still have Dark Crusade.

>Browsing Sup Forums
>Seeing a thread you don't like
>Coming into the thread
>Wasting your time and energy typing up a reply to try and boost your self-esteem

Fucking loser.

more like 2013

"You aren't the only one to grow up on the killing fields. War is a cruel parent, but an effective teacher. Its final lesson is carved deep in my psyche: that this world, and all of its people, are diseased. Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns of something even greater: memes, the DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair: all memes, all passed on. You can't fight nature, Jack. Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong prey upon the weak. Sam tells me you see your weapon as a "tool": something that saves lives, a means of justice. Now, there's a pretty meme! Exquisite! It spared you the burden of all the lives you've taken, absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it."

True, at least there they gave a shit. DOW 2 wasnt too bad, but i havent even gotten DOW 3. I heard it was basically a DOTA ripoff

Wheeeeee!!!!!!!

- Kerbal Space Program

"What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose... All we're sayin' is... GIVE WAR A CHANCE!"

DoW 3 doesn't even look like a Dawn of War game, its just insulting.

My favorite Krieg quote "I'll cut your eyelids off so you can see the end"

Fucking Sundowner.

"Now you die, n'wah!" -Dunmer, Morrowind

"Welcome to the Colony!" = Bullit

"There was some Eastern-European guy making moves out in Liberty City... But he went quiet."

>The Human Mind: 600 miles of synaptic fiber, five and a half ounces of cranial fluid, 1500 grams of complex neural matter... a three-pound pile of dreams.
>But I'll tell you what it really is. It is the ultimate battlefield--and, the ultimate weapon. The wars of this modern age--The Psychic Age--are fought somewhere between these damp, curvaceous undulations.

"Need a dispenser here."
-Scout 2007

Hero, are you having trouble hitting things?

not Sup Forums

"I eat ass" -Dick Kickem

"A really big fuckin' hole, comin' right up" - Jordan "Thermite" Trace, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

The only reason i even somewhat wanted to get it was the sick replica daemonhammer, and the skins for the tanks in CoH2.

Why didn't they just reskin CoH2 with Warahmmer models? CoH2 is an amazing game that is everything I wanted for DoW3

"Heh heh heh... That blew up real good." - RC-1262 "Scorch", Republic Commando

"For a brick, he flew pretty good"
-nigger
-the game with the space rings

>"Cow!" - "Pig!" - "Nooooo, Cow!"
Command&Conquer Renegade
youtube.com/watch?v=W4hieSUvq-k

Can we talk about the dubs/trips going on in this thread?

"I may be but small, but I will die a colossus." - Ludlith, Dark Souls 3.
"Ash seeketh embers" - Narrator, same game.
Only good quotes I can remember right now.

"Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth" - Revolver Ocelot, MGS2

>A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.
>Halo 3

no one has or ever will care, cy@.

I'm like Herpes... a cool version of Herpes!

dubs confirm, this is truth

>Mirror's Edge
Your taste in games is garbage

All your base...

The enemy is weakened!
Firing for effect.
Objective taken.

>thinking Mirror's Edge 1 is a bad game
>Being this retarded

"Did you think those ancient phrases were mere words, Manfool?"

GOOD DAY TO YOU PARTNER, I'M GHEED AND I CAN ALREADY TELL I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THIS FORSAKEN CAMP. A. SPARE WEAPON, SOME GOLD, A SMALL GEM, IS ALL I WANT IN EXCHANGE OF THE EQUIPMENT YOU'LL NEED ON WHATEVER QUEST YOU MIGHT UNDERTAKE. NIW, NOW, NOW - DON'T BE SHY! ALL NY ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED FOR LIFE AND COME WITH A TWO DAY WARRANTY! - Camp Jew, Diablo II

Rogan - AoE

" They can eat shit and die for all I care" - Marcus Fenix, Gears of War 2

"OK" - Green Beret, Commandos BEL

>minigunner reporting for doodie!

c&c generals zero hour

"You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like I'm watchin' ya fly through a windshield." - The Scout

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem 3D-onwards

What exactly was the Great Emancipator emancipating the Negro from? From his daily bread. From the nobility of honest work. From wealthy patrons who sponsored them from cradle to grave. From clothing and shelter. And what have they done with their freedom? Why, go to Finkton, and you shall find out. No animal is born free, except the white man. And it is our burden to care for the rest of creation.

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A GOD DAMNED FIDDLE

"These pretzels suck"
~Handsome Jack borderlands 2

A man has a choice, I chose the impossible.
-Andrew Ryan

Come back when you've collected all the bits of yourself! - Renekton

"Welcome... To your destruction!" - Cin Drallig, Star Wars: Episode III The Game, pre-battle taunt.

WOAH
-Crash Bandicoot

Why are we here?

"Hey" -Nathan Drake

[The Vortigaunts are healing Alyx's injuries, when time suddenly stops]
G-Man: [sing-song] Doctor Freeman … [begins to speak with his image imposed over several scenes] I realize this moment may not be the most … convenient for a heart-to-heart, but I had to wait until your [nods backwards and shows one laugh to the Vortigaunts healing Alyx] friends were otherwise occupied. [Background image begins to fade out completey. The G-Man remains visible.] There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance, when their only experience of humanity was a crow … bar coming at them down a steel corridor. When I … plucked her from Black Mesa, I acted in the face of objections that she was a mere child and of no practical use to anyone. I have learned to ignore such nay-sayers [Dr. Breen briefly appears on the screen behind the G-Man] when quelling them … was out of the question. Still, I am not one to squander my investments, and I remain confident she was worth far more than the initial … appraisal. That's why I must now … extract from you some small … repayment … owed for your own survival. See her safely to White Forest, Dr. Freeman. I wish I could do more than keep an eye on you, but I have agreed to abide by certain … restrictions. [to Alyx] Well now, listen carefully, my dear. When you see your … father, relay these words: "prepare for unforeseen consequences".
[Alyx wakes up as the vision ends]

Crane! Why are you shouting?
Kyle Crane: I'm shouting because this fucked up infected motherfucker with guts hanging out of his mouth just spit a bunch of toxic snot at me

Most quotable game of all time, imo.

Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

Persian King:
"Take my Kingdom, my women, my Gold"

Kratos:
"I wont take your riches....but I will take your life."

HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!
-an annoying ass fairy
Lebbend ub zulduh, cock smegma uv thyme

Mirrors edge is a game for sperglord aesthetic quasi-contrarians who only like the game because of "le funny and classic mouse Easter egg"

how was ME: Catalyst. I enjoyed the original

You can't, a man is a miserable pile of secrets.

Mirror's Edge 1 was good.
The second one on the other hand...

It gets a lot of hate, but personally, I loved it. It had an open world that the previous game lacked, which was awesome, but on the downside, it had a really stupid leveling system, where you had to gain XP and level up to spend points to gain new abilities like double wall run and such.

Overall, I'd give it a solid 8.5/10, definitely worth getting if you can find it on sale, but I wouldn't pay full price for it anymore.

Wake up, we're here.