3. Scarlett Johansson, $25 million

4. Jennifer Aniston, $21 million

5. Fan Bingbing, $17 million

6. Charlize Theron, $16.5 million

7. Amy Adams, $13.5 million

8. Julia Roberts, $12 million

9. Mila Kunis, $11 million

10. Deepika Padukone, $10 million

I had no idea they were all living in abstract poverty.

>Fan Bingbing

I'll give her my bingbing if you know what I mean

I don't care how much work done she has, I'd fuck Fan Bingbing any day of the week

>Bingbing

Damn that's amazing!
...a good looking Asian woman

Wasn't she in some X-men movie?

Fan who?

There're plenty, specially models, singers and actresses, dunno why those jobs seem to attract good looking women in Asia, but it's what it's.

Might want to leave your basement.

>10. Deepika Padukone,
I'd poo in her loo desu

So many white women. Ironic that they complain the most and get the most sympathy

>Jennifer Aniston, $21 million
Why? Is she even getting work? She was never relevant in my book. Also, the fact that Jennifer Lawrence and Melissa McCarthy are in the top two makes me sad

Jennifer Lawrence and Melissa McCarthy get paid more than Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Therone? I guess whining about female actors getting less money actually works as opposed to having actual talent.

Scarjo is the biggest earner, clearly underpaid

>yfw RDJ will make more than all of them combined when avengers infinity war and the sequel hit

I do. That's why I believe the things I do, unlike your idealized worldview that every Asian girl is a perfect Anime ballerina.

i legit dont even know who any of those are except the two kykes scarjo and charlize, aniston and julia roberts
who the fuck is jennier lawrence? some piece of shit capeshit actor im guessing

who can take actresses seriously when this is the best? where are the merryl streps, the kathy bates or literally anyone who can act?

>Fan Bingbing
Literally who?

People actually go see a movie if it has jennifer lawrence in it?
Fell asleep next to the Mrs in the second hunger games, I've never fallen asleep in public before but watching muh strong woman stop hospital from being blown up by shooting down two bombers with 1 arrow, then proceeding to do nothing but talk for the next 2 hours.
Fuck Jennifer Lawrence

#6 and #7 are the only worthy ones

Liu Yifei
Cecilia Cheung
Zhang Xinyu
Gao Yuanyuan
Zhang Yuqi
Jiang Qinqin
Zhang Ziyi
Jing Tian

And these are only a couple of Chinese ones

Your book is wrong, retard.

Who ever said highest paid equals the best?

ONLY 46 MILLION? GENDER WAGE GAP AMIRITE LADIES

How could you not know jennifer lawernce? Yes she makes shit movies, but between the fappening, her oscar win, x-men and the hunger games, and all her ridiculous rad fem/anti trump shit, how could you not have heard of her before?

She does commercials and shit

>abstract poverty

Different guy but he didn't claim all Asian women are perfect, while you claimed good looking Asian women is a rarity worth pointing out. So, the one who has to go out more is you because you're the one who has the wrong impression that good looking Asian women don't exist.

>rad fem/anti trump shit
citation needed

never seen xmen or hunger games. i think i saw the xmen first one like 10 years ago and it was dog shit. i dont give a crap about politics either so...

is she supposed to be relevant? googling her and she is just some plain ass make up caked white chick with a list of reddit normie flicks, not a single film in the list

1. Robert Downey, Jr. — $80 million
2. Jackie Chan — $50 million
3. Vin Diesel — $47 million
4. Bradley Cooper — $41.5 million
5. Adam Sandler — $41 million
6. Tom Cruise — $40 million
7. Amitabh Bachchan — $33.5 million
8. Salman Khan — $33.5 million
9. Akshay Kumar — $32.5 million
10. Mark Wahlberg — $32 million

>dat gap

lmao is this piece of shit supposed to be hot?
has she even been in one decent movie?

i will never understand normie tastes

Who is this SEMEN DAEMON

>he didn't see winter's bone

> 9. Mila Kunis, $11 million
dafuq? Has she been in a movie recently or is it just from Family Guy?

plastic surgery is amazing

She had a banging body in the fappening, pretty hot.

As a SAG actor that's lucky to make scale once every few months, I want to fucking neck her every time she whines about the fucking wage gap. Most of us, male and female, do not get to negotiate our fucking salary, doll.

Their movies make more money makes sense they get paid more.

>jennifer whorance is worth more than bradley cooper

Isn't this what started the shitflinging in the beginning?

Wasn't Fan Bingbing Ada Wong in the last resident evil movie? How do you go from that to highly paid?

Like Jackie Chan, she's big in China. Always kind of jolts me a bit when I see him on that list because what the fuck has he done recently? But that's why.

This statement actually doesn't make much sense, see, this girls don't come from rich families, so before being famous they don't have money to pay for those perfect surgeries that even West can compete. And a company would not pay for the surgeries without knowing these girls will be great actresses.

Some get surgery, sure, you can see the difference before and after, but majority of them you can't because they were pretty since their debuts. See what I mean?

>They all look the same
That was Li Bingbing, you racist

>JLaw makes more than Tom fucking Cruise
>still compains

t. Never been near a naked cunt in real life

me on the right

can't compete with*

OOH EEEH OOOH AAAH AHH BING BONG

WALLA WALLA

BING BING

>Have less money than white actreses in USA
>Somehow able to get surgeries that are lightyears away from USA plastic surgeries for way less the money
So...why don't white actresses go to China for surgeries and decide to be buckered here I wonder, maybe because these Chinese actresses actually dont' have these fantasy surgeries?

Don't talk about your mom like that, user

Daily reminder that they tend to photoshop the hell out of her body. Fan has a thicc(by Asian standards) almost chloe tier body, but unlike chloe she has good posture and is smart to wear clothes that suit her body. It seems her striking face seems detract everyones attention from her average body.

>this what your 30s looks like in chingchong land

If you watch her works you would be disappointed

>Like Chloe
Fuck no, not even close

its called dont go in the sun, dont smoke, dont drink much, wear a lot of make up and get good filler. u can do it too. but u probably rather eat junk food and do no maintenance for your body or spend $3k a year on inert fillers injected in ur face

She is iron man's surgeon too

>almost chloe tier body
does bingbing even lift?

look at this gaggle of chuckmeisters sauntering down the road, eliciting gay vibrations in the fawning onlookers otherwise lugubrious lives!

Holy FUCK she looks bad. Why is she popular again?

The problem with these sort of model-actresses, is that their personalities and attitudes are absolute dogshit.
I can imagine it's even worse with Asian celebrities. Completely fake

For a moment I was going to say you were wrong and that was Claudia Kim (another Asian hottie), but they I remembered Fan was in IM3

Like you would know the personalities of any celebrity? You absolute dumb ass.

They aren't the same person? There are two Chinese actresses named Bingbing? Wow my mind is blown.

why are you talking about an actress whose works you haven't seen?

Anyway I heard she is smart and used her actress fame to make an actress school

Maybe they're divas, maybe they're more down to Earth, how would I know? I can only give my opinion about their body and face

tbqh looks slightly fridgy in your pic

koreans are way hotter than chinks

She still has hourglass like figure, Chloe has barrel figure

doesn't really count, since she was only in the version they showed in china

Wtf? I like China now

Note that I said "almost" Chloe like, she's not as fat and she has better posture than chloe.

Also found this funny exert from an interview:
>Fan Bing Bing shares that she once thought of dieting to achieve the bony and frail figure most Chinese female celebrities flaunt these days but shelved the idea because she once consulted a very famous fortune teller who told her that if she were to lose weight and lose her big bottom, all the good fortune and luck she has enjoyed thus far will be gone. And with that, Fan Bing Bing found a good excuse to continue enjoying her food and avoiding the gym.

>following superstitions
No better than Muslims and Mormons

yeah, because beheading infidels and stonning women is comparable to listening to fortune tellers about your boyfriend and physique

>all those poo in loos

what an embarrassment

Jackie Chan

all these girls are better than fan bingbing, she's too plastic

>only one legitimate actress in the top 10

Jesus Fuck.

The last five movies she did easily made more than the last five he did.

And I enjoy both of them.

How the fuck does 2, 4, and 5 make sense?

>Melissa McCarthy
>actress

>RDJ in like 1 movie
>scarjo in the same movies and more

Why do Chinese people want Caucasian looking nose bridges? They're ugly and not QT in the slightest.

Wow bro shes a fucking cow you are right holy shit *tips testicles* have le upboat my kind sir!

Only 3 of those top 10 can actually bring people in to see a movie solely based on their star power.

That's ScarJo, Charlize Theron and Jennifer Aniston. Julia Roberts used to be able to say that but she has had some bombs lately.

>Charlize Theron

She is a SHITTY fucking actress

>Why do Chinese people want Caucasian looking nose bridges?

Why did Scarlett Johanssen get plastic surgery to go from 7/10 jewish cutie in Ghost World to 10/10 hollywood starlet?

It is more aesthetic.

>get paid 50 million fucking dollars for one year of work
>complain because other people get more than you, while ignoring their greater achievements

J-LAW assassination when?

When the fuck was Julia Roberts even in a movie this year? Is she turning into her brother?

>She is a SHITTY fucking actress

I disagree. She's good in mad max. You are just mad that she's a bit of a hollywood limousine liberal feminist.

Unless you are just willing to ignore her work in Devil's Advocate and A Million Ways to Die in the West?

It's what they made from June 1, 2014 to June 1, 2015. JLaw had more movies in theaters during that time.

>market to an audience of a billion people
>surprised they make tons of money

Shahrukh Khan alone is worth $600 million.

Jennifer Lawrence is one of the best actresses at the moment, she deserves it all.

MOTHERLY
THICCNESS

so much shit in one picture

>When the fuck was Julia Roberts even in a movie this year? Is she turning into her brother

She was the female lead in Money Monster, the dead on arrival George Clooney bomb.

Money Monster, AKA: What the 1% thinks of working stiffs.

>googling her and she is just some plain ass make up caked white chick with a list of reddit normie flicks, not a single film in the list

Winter's Bone and American Hustle were both Oscar movies.

no, it was lawrence bitching about getting paid less than bale for american hustle despite bale putting on a stupid amount of weight for the movie and having more scenes

she actually got paid most by the hour

she had a bit of a point her performance was more memorable.