Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yHY7i3PZCg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3Ay9A7WqM
youtu.be/lpGRj8gD1Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=8yHY7i3PZCg
Youre welcome

I don't care about you OP
Stop caring about everything in life and you won't have a reason to kill yourself

that's actually true

That actually made me laugh, thanks

You're probably right, thanks a lot.

I daydream alot, and music has alot of meaning to me, so this song is just really nice I guess perhaps you like it too

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3Ay9A7WqM

Good music
Video Games
Sex
Beer
Friends
The Ocean
Making a fire
Exercise
Traveling

You have the potential to be happy, if you just work on it.
If you're depressed or have anxiety look up cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation. Those two things helped me get past my depression and anxiety, by letting me know how and why my mind was doing what it was and enabled me to get to a mental state where I could look at my emotions and thoughts without getting taken along on a ride.

This is si fucking gey

How does a fucking mas of whater will prevent anyone from suicide?

I live right next the best ocean un the world the pacific and o couldnt care less

I cant do that. You have to pick your own self up. Give yourself a reason to live, whether it be buying a pet, going out with someone, contribute to society, or making someone's day. If you're to lazy to do that, then you really should kill yourself.

You'll end up daydreaming your life away, you're just postponing your eventual depression

holy fuck the keyboard errors in this one

Thank you user, I'll look that up

Sex

Lol Im already suicidal, autism is really nice when it's the reason your crush / best friend friendzones you ^^

But hey, I can always keep dreaming

you should start looking for ecchi
it is awesome

Just remember, feeling like this is exceedingly normal, you're not the only person in the world who feels like this and there is no shame in it.
What would be a shame is killing yourself over something that you can and will be able to get past if you ask for the right help.
When you look for a therapist, don't be afraid to get a consultation before committing to them, this sort of therapy works best if your personalities match.

What is your life like, OP?

Job?
Education?
Friends?

You can never know what is up around the bend unless you walk a little farther.

Also if your life sucks, back a bag, pick a direction, and fucking walk. You'll either drawn yourself in ocean, starve in the wilderness, or find something new and grand. The great fucking lie you have been sold is you cannot walk away, it always is and always will be the Man's option, not giving up like a mewling infant.

you're depressed about being friend zoned?
you better man up, life is gonna get a lot worse for you

I think it's more so mental errors, don't blame his poor keyboard.

My social life is fine, I guess. I even go to parties, normie af

I actually tried that once, only thing it got me was massive debts. We're all stuck in this reality where freedom is only an illusion.

thats a really depressing song man...now OP will surely an hero

You can save 15% or more on your car insurance when switching to Geico.

What do you miss, then?

Tell me OP do you really have a fucking reason to kill yourself? If not shut the fuck up

This, I like the song thought. If I an hero, I'll make sure to stream that shit.

youtu.be/lpGRj8gD1Gk
Listen now...

I know that there are so many fucking people that have it worse than me and I'm ashamed I feel like killing myself even though I get to live in a 1st world country, have a stable social life and enough money to live a happy and healthy life. It's so silly and I know that. I know I should grow the fuck up and live my life but somehow I can't stop feeling like this

>Work out
>go outside
>work out outside
>get that Vitamin D boi
>feel good
>take up motorcycle
>ride to Mexico
>fuck some $2 hookers
>evade the cartels
>rob a bank
>feel alive.
>Profit

>I'm ashamed I feel like killing myself
Don't be. Life is overrated.

It's not about comparing, if you feel a certain way, you gotta take responsibility and deal with it.
Invalidating yourself is just way to feel even worse about it.
Dealing with it entails asking for help, like you did by starting this thread.

Wrote this down as a personal reminder. Got a bit of inspiration from it. Thanks user.

eventually you stop caring and settle for a life of mediocrity

I suffered from a pretty bad b12 deficiency a few years ago and was pretty close to suiciding

I eat fried eggs sunny side up for breakfast every morning now

just know that people do weird shit when they dont get enough b12s, heres a few common symptoms

Weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness
Heart palpitations and shortness of breath
Pale skin
A smooth tongue
Constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas
Nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking
Vision loss
Mental problems like depression, memory loss, or behavioral change

my life is still bland but atleast I don't have those problems anymore

Shit, I'm vegetarian and some of these symptoms definitely match my current condition, thank you user o.O

no matter hiw worthless and insignificant you are in the big scheme of thing, and we all are, and don't you ever forget that we're all insects and even our survival as a socitety, hell, as all of humanity is pointless and insignificant in the vastness of space, there are always some people that kind of do care about you, even if you're not aware. chances are they're unimportant, too.
but Total War Warhammer 2 will soon come out and we're finally getting skaven.

>"I feel so empty"
Then do something with your life to fill that emptiness. Get a job, get an education, making some friends are some examples I can think of.

go out of your zone of comfort, go visit 3rd world countries, go sightseeing, even, move out somewhere there

I cant give you a reason not to