Have you preordered my book yet?

Have you preordered my book yet?

No.
Why should I?

No. If you give us a timestamp and prove you're really Milo, maybe I will.

No, because you are a homosexual, and race mixer.

No. Go touch some kids or something.

Just some faggot trying to be edgy by triggering low hanging fruits and other dumb garbage of society. He's just making profit. Nothing new, not interesting. All this guy does is bait right leaning cucks into buying his shit.

I preordered my fucking cock in your throat, bitch.

no. i can read retard shit written by faggots for free here

Post cock faggot

No. If I want to read the rantings of a rapidly aging twink, I'll go to m00t's twitter feed.

Kek

How the fuck can a faggot race mix? His nigger boyfriend can't queef out a nigger baby, can it?

Race mixer? Are you that fucking stupid or just a troll? He's gay to take black cock so that that nut can't be in a white woman! This hero is stopping half-breed babies from being made!

Here is the book In a nutshell

Maybe it just means he supports race mixing

He's a closeted straight

Ungay yourself, then maybe.

No. You're a faggot. Nobody cares. And you are still mad that they beat you to the pump with Bad Milo - a film about a man and his giant baby sperm.

Which I will add, is automatically more interesting than anything in your shitty book.

Yes. Pedo thing was fake news and I wanna see what in his book was so bad that it triggered the use of that oldest of techniques.

lol look at this cute little left-tard who's been studying for months to invade and despoil Sup Forums, his changeling disguise nearly complete soon his lord and master, George Soros, will order the final siege! I LIKE THIS ANIME

>ee what in his book was so bad that it triggered the use of that oldest of techniques.

Republicans took milo down because they didn't want him at CPAC

get your shit together

>RINOs count as republicans

Breitbart republicans are the only republicans and if yoiu can't sit down, listen to Rush and nod your head to at least 90% of what he says just give up and be a communist because obviously you believe you'll never succeed in life and need the government to provide for you.

Meanwhile the "big reveal" on Milo's "pedophilia" is him saying shit like pedophiles can be treated medically and shouldn't be harmed. Technically the recidivism rate for armed robbery is 10 times what it is for pedophilia, so technically it's 10 times better to be a pedophile than a nigger. RLY MAKES U THINK

>regan battalion
>rino

>breitbart only real republicans
>breitbart fired him

RLY MAKES YOU THINK

no but I bought your video.