Let's imagine I was randomly using someone's phone and accidentally found some nude pictures in this person's WhatsApp...

Let's imagine I was randomly using someone's phone and accidentally found some nude pictures in this person's WhatsApp, in some conversation.

Also, I am going to meet this person again and he/she uses to leave his/her phone anywhere, which could give me some time, but not much.

Considering that this phone is an Android device which does not have the OTG technology, which would be the easiest way, how could I get this pictures for me in a fast time enough to not be get caught in the middle of the operation?

In other words: how would you do to succeed in this task?

Been thinking in just sending the photos to my number, but this person does not have my number in the contact list, which would cost me some time in order to add and then remove the contact, and deleting the conversation later.

Been thinking also in uploading on the browser to Imgur in private mode, but I would have to search for the pictures manually and this could take some time.

Pls, need your help. There will be the reward of the photos here, of course.

Bump

Get an Android worm ready to download and install uploaded to a shortened url and make sure to remember it.

Never done this before. Do you have any worm in specific you could mention?

Just ask them for the nubes. Jfc

Pop in an SD card and copy the pictures over

You'll share the nudes with us... right OP?

That could work, but I think I would have to reset the phone in order to have the card detected.

Anyway that's a good tip. Could work just fine depending on how many time I get.

Could wait for her to sleep...idk.

Nice one, user.

I remember sending someone a oldfashioned sms and as i deleted one of the messenges on my phone, it also disappeared an his. Maybe you could send them via mms and than delete them from your phone try it first with 2 of your mobile phones see if it works

I wouldn't ask here if I didn't have the intention.

Also buy yourself a throw away sim card so if she finds out, she will never know which ones number it is , she will be thibking that she got hacked

Could just foraward the images straight from whatsapp to your own number would take a minute or two tops if you know where the photos are and know your own number. Then you just delete the message history

On my phone at least the sd card is detected as soon as it's put in. Pretty sure most if not all androids are like that

However I think some newer androids don't have an SD slot any more so you might want a backup plan

So you're hanging out with a transvestite?

Though about it already. Could just send it to my number, I would not have to add my contact into the person's phone, and could just delete the SMS from her fone just after sending.

I believe if I just delete it in my phone it wouldn't work in the other phone, but will try nevertheless.

That's a nice one, too. Thanks.

Right on OP. The easiest way is probably just to add the number, send a multimedia message with the nudes attached to it to your phone, and delete the message on his/her phone afterwards.

Not the safest way I can think of but I'm not that good with worms and stuff like that. Godspeed OP.

Phone* OP is a stupid nigger confirmed.

That was the main strategy. Could work fine if I have time enough to remove my contact after. Then just delete the conversation, it could work.

It's a Moto G2, old phone. I had one of these before my current phone. Must reset the phone.

Still, I will try it on my mother's G2 and see what happens.

Fucking old phone doesn't have OTG, fuck sake.

OP easiest and fastest way. Take picture of the screen with ur phone. Crop it later. Really works good. It's what I have done before.

Brazilian here, so yes. But the girl is a pink pussy.

Open them on phone A and take a photo of the screen with phone B (your phone)

Agree but will have the quality dropped a little.

But fastest way tho.

What about bluetooth ? Everyones forgetting about this oldass shit

Yea it's what I do if I can't seek away with the phone.

Holy fuck, you are right!

Bluetooth could work fine!

Will do some trials at home to measure the time of the entire operation. I should have the pics in the next weekend.

No problem bro , when will you upload the trophies?

and where

just dont forget to change your bluetooth user name in your device so could saves time in not deleting your enlaced devices in her/his phone

>next weekend

for tits.

/thread

this mother fucker is a sapo or mandilon

As soon as I get the pics.

Will post it right here.