Is model making the most red-pilled hobby?

Is model making the most red-pilled hobby?

Seems like a lot of the community are naziboos.

Pic related, my first model.

Wow you're like 12 you manchild faggot. Grow up.

Jk it looks pretty cool post more pictures

Where did you get these?

how can you be both 12 years old and a manchild?
aren't those contradicting each other?

Needs some ketchup and Polish cavalry to go with it

My dad used to build models when I was a kid. I remember he tried to get me into it, I sucked at it.

Now that I'm older, I have the patience for it.

Bought them at hobby lobby.

Here a quick guide to models and community around them
>tabletop games
liberals and edgy teenagers
>anything war related
weebs
>cars
poorfags
And most of redpilled people are /ak/, the rest just repeat memes to be more edgy.

Neat, that a Tamiya kit?

idk man. My dad hated anime, but build models all the time.

Shouldn't that early panzer be grey?

yes

This was pattern for Rommel. This is also a Panzer II light tank.

Mine looks similar to the suggested paint job on the box art

When was the last time you got laid?

Yes. Sup Forums is only one letter away from /po/

>red pill

Well this now officially means nothing.

Never, but I am getting married soon.

I'm one of those (Go to Church every sunday Catholics)

My fiancée is the same.

Next time try using Tamiya light gray spray primer before painting, the paint will look better and be easier to apply. You can get a can shipped for like $5 off eBay. They don't sell it in hobby lobby for whatever reason despite having Tamiya kits.

>Never had sex
>getting married
Holy shit people like you exist? I bet she's secretly the biggest slut ever

Because he was born before Strike Witches, Girls und Panzer and KanColle turned WWII into money sucking machine for weebs, after GuP aired models of tanks were sold out almost everywhere for a very long time.

Remember to have lots of White children!

Also those models look pretty good. I used to do it as a kid but would love to get back into it. When everybody who does WWII makes nazi stuff and everyone who does modern has at least one Apartheid era SA Dassault, I would say it might not be too far off saying it's a pretty redpilled hobby.

I used Krylon Primer from walmart.
I also used 50cent Walmart acrylic paint.
This was all brush painted obviously.

I'm also a military veteran. We are both pretty fervent Catholics. I understand that your hue hue culture is pure degeneracy and you could not understand what self control, virtue and honor is.

>never had sex
>about to get married

Hahahaha what the fuck? I thought people like you stopped existing in the 19th century. What happens if she has a mangled cunny with a fucked up clit? Then you're fucked.

I've been thinking of getting into it.
Any relevant links?

>I bet she's secretly the biggest slut ever

Based off every catholic girl I've ever known, you're probably right.

>secretly

Lol... secretly... He's the only one who doesn't know about it.

Friend of mine is fucking one of his friend's wife.

Dude's naive as fuck. Christian, so also very submissive and meek.

He pays for her financial and emotional needs.... but you know women need more.

You know, I'm the kind of person who doesn't chastize, but I never really understand why modern people have such aproblem with being able to have self-accountability and control, if anything it's a dime in a dozen trait in a society of feel good compulsives.

Military veteran that never had sex and is getting married.. Sounds like bullshit desu.

How old are you 50?

mos?

You need to step up your game op and water down your pants.
Also excuse the faces they're terribly molded.

I think Sup Forums's paranoia about adultery is fucking pathetic, women aren't angels but constantly thinking everyone is the devil is fucking schizophrenic, what is it with people on the internet eating this shit up?

All girls are sluts meme.

kek, its not like we haven't done stuff. Ether way, she still lives with her parents, she is the one who got me to convert, ect.

13B
redleg

What in the holy fuck are you trying to say?

I liked building models as a kid.

However I got the glue fucking everywhere, I didn't have the foggiest idea how to paint, so I'd just buy the little glass bottle packs of paints and use the flimsy plastic brush it came with.

Airfix has some good tutorials on how to make their models using ONLY what comes in the box. Cheapo paints, cheapo brush, glue, all in one kits. They show how it's supposed to be done, and that you can complete a model very nicely even with shit equipment.

However, growing up, the kits that I bought had zero detailing instructions at all.

>Requires paint

If you're a kid without a model making teacher, you're never, ever going to put together a model kit properly because 99% of the hobby has to be taught, you'll never pick it up on your own.

Nowadays I hear most modelers just use superglue, don't even worry about using the oldschool plastic-welding glue.

Sure wish I knew about that as a kid. I got that shitty goopy plastic weld glue all over the fucking place.

Oops, used dime in a dozen in the wrong context.
I'm saying that I don't see why modern people look down upon chastity and self-control. Personally I feel that these traits are hard to find which makes the people with 'em valuable.

I think modeling is a pretty good hobby but I'd say shooting and bushcraft is just above its level.
>pic is one of mine

>Panzer II
Get yourself a Tiger.
You can't be a true Wehraboo without the Tiger.

M777A2?

I love creative shit like this, personally I'd rather work on cars on maintain/build a house but when i see people being clever with models or toys, it's always nice to look at.

I trained on both the 198 and the M777.

Ether way, it didn't matter, I was used as infantry in Iraq.

After Kuwait, Yeah?

These are pretty neat.

I actually got a panzer model from my dad for christmas like two years ago and haven't even touched it yet. Should probably give this a try. Your guys' turned out pretty gud.

Why not a Leopard?

I'm pretty sure it's possible to see your significant other nude without having sex.

I'd make a good bet all these people laughing at chastity are ironically virgins themselves.