My wife's daughter has a message

my wife's daughter has a message

Brainwashed dumb cunt

so does she loves the brown D just like her mommy?

Nice dubs
But the wall won't fall. Keep the niggers and spicks out of our land!

What with , your Iphone , lazy fuck won't do a thing ,

>I will be jailed for criminal damage

Libturds..

She's a child so her opinion (if she has one) doesn't count because chances are that's her parents talking through her. Children shouldn't be involved in politics. I'm so happy my parents kept me out of that shit, didn't brain wash me to be like them.

>raising another man's child
can't get more cuck than that

Man that is one strong generation. Do they put steroids in those vaccines?

Kek
/Thread/

Cuckfaggot

Tits or gtfo

Nope. She's from Gen Z and they're supposed to be the most conservative generation since WW2. She'll most likely be in the minority on this one.

thats the joke, retards

my god just wait till i tell my wifes boyfriend about you idiots, we will share a hearty laugh

> My wife's daughter....
> wife's daughter....

We're all terrified of your future feminist libtard snowflake little girl.

Home schooling required.
Sup Forums Sup Forums app download available as well.

Why is so much of America's population poor, stupid, and also self regulating in their insistence to be poor and stupid? Just curious b/ros

that's a weird way to say my daughter

Unfortunately your type of pathetic racism is going the way of the dinosaurs. Trump's politics are like a feeble ejaculation, able to cause damage only in the short term. Demographics and non belief in established science are going to hurt Republicans in the long term.

How many times a week are we going to have to see this thread?

What he really said was:
I am a cuck.

Democrat controlled media and schools

this pic loses some pixels every time your wife beds a nigger

>She's from Gen Z and they're supposed to be the most conservative generation since WW2. She'll most likely be in the minority on this one.
Only according to one British study and the butts of countless right wing commentators.

This is obvious bait laid down by a Hillary shill. I would like to critique this still.

The wall is literally going to be made of such a strong material that not even wrecking balls can knock it down.

On the 0.05 chance that you do knock it down, you will be taken to federal prison, simple as that, along with the knowledge you just let a million more illegal immigrants into the country. You would be the cause of an economic crisis and you will fuck it up for all your future offspring. Just going to leave you with that thought.

>ITT kids that don't understand the joke

What, that OP is a cuck?

oh you will knock it down
on your self
>sick burn
>il go back to the corner.jpg

Send her to Mexico.