Oh, Mr. user, I'm afraid I have some bad news...

>Oh, Mr. user, I'm afraid I have some bad news. I had a minor slip-up while circumcising your infant son and his penis is gone now.

How do you respond?

I won't be having my child circumsized, take that Shekelburg.

Can you follow me to the showers Mr. Goldstein?

>implying they won't just circumcise him anyway and tell you it's standard practice

Embrace me Rabbi. *shanks him in the gut*

I sue him for malpractice or whatever. He'll pay for my son's surgery.

Chabad Lubavich should all be hung by the neck until the time that they are dead

Joke's on you, he was a trap

I'm not Jewish, why would a rabbi circumcise my son?

This is the price we pay for not smelling like a carnation 24/7. That would be too rough on my feminine sensibilities

Jokes on you
Poo in loo

Is this the dreaded spastic Canadian humour everyone's been talking about?

>sister and her husband are retarded and got my nephew cut
>come to find out they "took off a little too much"

I have to do everything in my power to calm myself down when I think about it....

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING KIKES GHAAAAHAHAH FUCKING DIE SUFFER YOU USELESS FUCKING VERMIN THEY ALL MUST DIE

CANADA BTFO

>they "took off a little too much"

It's OK, user, we'll still only charge you $2,000 plus gratuities even though we cut extra.

Wait a minute though, what exactly was your nephew left with here? Does he have the top of his penis cut off or the whole thing?

Why the fuck are you even doing this? This is serious shit, or are you a fucking jew? Because it isn't funny.

>tfw took the redpill a few years ago and am reminded everyday of everything that is wrong

feels bad man

You guys are getting better.

Thanks, I wanted a girl.

Oh really Dr. Money err Dr. Sheckelstein?
Well, cut the rest of it off and we will raise him as a girl!

If you're serious about that story I'd recommend not posting it on a japanese cartoon website.

> Tasted good though.

my kids won't get circumcised.

i don't live in a country that desires jewcocks.

Oy, user ya daft geezer, 'fraid I've some bad news. We'd a bit of the slip-ups we did inna choppin' y'r infant son and his nob is gone now innit.

why

SPIT IT BACK OUT KIKE

I refused to have my son circumcised.

I remember sitting with wifey in the hospital room hearing the other boys scream in pain. Still a sharp memory.

When he was two some stupid nigger bitch ripped his foreskin trying to show my wife "how to clean" him. Switched docs.

The skin started growing to itself when he was five or so. Warm bath fixed it.

His friends at school or whoever will sometimes catch a peek when taking a piss or whatever and ask him what's wrong with his dick, to which he replies "there's nothing wrong with mine."