Guys, I really fucking hate my dad, shit like this happens all the time;

guys, I really fucking hate my dad, shit like this happens all the time;

>two weeks ago, 21st birthday.
>mom asks where I'd like to go for dinner
>I say Wendy's, my dad flips out on me
>"We're not fucking going there, we're going someplace nice for once!"
>Mom tries to argue with him but he just tells her to fuck off.
>End up at Longhorns, not really a fan of the place, but they have decent tenders.
>Cutie waitress asks to take our order.
>I try to order tenders with fries and ketchup.
>Dad loses his shit and starts to argue with me, tells me he's paying so I have to order a steak. I fucking hate steak, but I don't want to embarrass the family in front of the waitress.
>Order the sirloin, well done, side of ketchup and fries.
>Dad starts to yell at me more, tells the waitress to get me a bud lite, but i fucking hate beer so it just sits there all dinner.
>Mom asks him to settle down a little and let me get what i want, but its too late, he just starts telling her to fuck off.
>Me and my two sisters get very quiet while he continues to berate mom.
>Bill comes and dad refuses to tip, said his steak was overcooked, he told the waitress 3 times everything was good, he just lies so he can never leave a tip.
>Sister and mom still trying to eat their meals
>Dad gets up and tells everyone we are leaving now.
>We all leave, he doesn't let them take any left overs home.
>Night was a disaster.

Seriously, I just can't take it anymore, I wish it was just mom and my sisters, he thinks because he's the only one that works he can just be an asshole all the time. I hate him.

Did you mean to post this on tumblr?

You're fucking 21. Pack your stuff and go live on your own. Grow up, fly with your own wings. Your dad is the man in charge, so let him, but not on your own house. Parents start talking different when you haven't spoken to them for 2 months.

Looks like summer is here boys

Provoke him. Do anything you can to get him to throw a fit and rage and hit people.

Call the cops.

Kiss goodbye to that asshole on assault charges because he shouldnt be allowed to verbally abuse people whenever he likes.

**Fuck him up**

I'd have beat the fuck out of you if you were my son, be glad he went easy on you.
>growing up this weeb
>tendies for 21st birthday
>wanted to go Wendy's
>well-done steak
>ketchup

Really hope this is bait and I just bit.

>Tries to go to fucking Wendys for his 21st Bday
Could you be any more of a fag?
>Tries to get chicken tendies at a steak place
Would you like a side of dicks with that? Because you're a faggot.
>Doesn't drink the free beer
Now you're just being a cunt.

I like your dad

LOL
wait, you're TWENTY fucking ONE, and still living with your parents?
no wonder your dad is acting like such a dick. get the fuck out of his life already you degenerate sack of shit.

your relationship with him, and his life as a whole, will be so much better and happier if you just fucked right off.

>>tendies for 21st birthday
Well, he couldn't just come out and ask his dad for some cock for dinner, now could he?

My dad died 6 years ago. You are lucky to have still one. plus it's ur 21th... So go fuckin drink some alcohol with ur dad and just pack your things. It's time to grow and demonstrate ur dad you are able to live like a man.

If you werent such a faggot your dad would prolly be more chil

Stupid americans

>checked

/thread

wow dude your dad is fucking awesome, I wish I had a dad. People like you give us niggers a bad name.

I feel sorry for your father.

>he thinks because he's the only one that works he can just be an asshole all the time.

That IS kind of how it works in real life. If you arent contributing you have no room to say anything. Took my wife a good 5 years to figure out her opinion wasnt needed or wanted

You're a grown ass man now, only fags and little girls eat chicken tenders and fries at a steakhouse. And ketchup, dear god, you should just an hero now and do us all a favor.

Good quality bait.

Don't know if it's true, but if it is I'm all in with your father.

You sound like you were coddled by your mother, and your tastes haven't evolved since toddlerhood.

Eat adult food.

>kek

that pasta is stale, duderino.

Tyrone,
dad's here.
You're a fuckin' faggot talking about family issues in a public imageboard.

I'll beat the shit out of you in a few instants.

Dad wants to get his son a dank steak and beer for his 21st and is the only person who works in the house. Dudes a good dude.

>itt: newfags

...You know assault in the vast majority of places will earn you a maximum of 30 days in jail for repeat offenses?

I got charged with 4 counts of misdemeanor battery (which is most likely what you meant by assault) for a drunken incident and ended up paying a $600 fine. Nothing on my record, no probation/community service. A fine and I was done

This

Do you have friends or a car? You have somewhere to live.

Job? Probably a shit minimum wage so find some roomates.

its hard as fuck but such is life

way better than having to fucking deal with your parents good luck

I feel you. My dad died 9 years ago, and I fucking wish he could have been alive for my 18th birthday (In my country, legal age is 18). Would have loved to down a six pack with him

I had a spaghetti and meat sauce MRE for my 21st birthday. I had already been in the military 3 years and my birthday just happened to fall on a day our XO had a hard on for us. 23 mile ruck and MREs in our fighting holes

Your father should do you a favor and disown you and kick your pathetic ass out of the house. Beta fag 9000.

oh how I've missed that pasta

Practically like living in Aleppo.
I will pray for you.

come to /ck/ they serve this one weekly.

I wish it was just your mum, your sisters and your dad on Sup Forums

>all the people in this thread who don't recognise this as copypasta.
Is the average age on Sup Forums 15 or something?

This beta cuck is probably too busy jerking it to my little pony in a furry suit to ever do any of that.

nuce posto blyat

>21th

I had a huge plate of Jameson and washed it down with liquid fire Everclear. You guys are fucking pussies.

Do you faggots not know this is pasta

Chekt n' rhekt

How did your dad end up with such a faggety son. Your dad is treating you like a grown man and you are crying about it. Grow up and stop being a faggot.

My dad never took me too a nonfastfood restaurant, until I graduated high school. We would go to Hot n Now and get a big bag of burgers to split amongst 6 people. He wouldn't even let me get fries and we would split 2 or 3 drinks. He was so fucking cheap.

If ur dad says to eat shit would u eat it ?
>Steak is shit that is a fact

Time flies when you're a faggot

user, if my dad said "eat shit" I would respond like a grown up and tell him "I prefer the surf and turf" or the most expensive and delicious thing on the menu.

Did...Did you not see me tag that as bait, you fucking cancerous heathen?

If this pasta is merged with the 'I don't tip' pasta, pasta for everyone!

You sound like you need to kill yourself

If anyone, not just your badass father buys you a drink on your birthday you man up and drink that shit. You get slapped for pulling shit like that where I'm from. If I was your father I'd beat the shit out of you.

then fucking get a job and move out
you are 21 wtf man

Most people are still in school at 21.

Talk with your dad about what's eating him up, you sociopath. And learn some empathy.

Quit being a bitch, your dad's just trying to make you be a man

I hope you meant college...If you're in highschool at 21, you're fucking retarded.

+1

OP sounds like a little bitch

you should stop using the interwebs before you hurt yourself.

hes disappointed in his little faggot beta son and hes mad about it. stop being a whiny bitch

You tired a little too hard OP but I still had a chuckle. 4/10

I don't think I believe OP... But people on the internet never lie.. I'm so very confused

If I were your dad I'd just bludgeon you to death in your sleep and tell the cops a burglar did it. Count your blessings. He probably thinks about killing you every day.

Literally kick his ass, you're in the prime of your life and he's getting older. Don't let people push you over, assert your dominance and demand some respect. Or just be a pussy for the rest of your life.

>he thinks because he's the only one that works he can just be an asshole all the time.
He is supporting you so yeah, he can be as much of a dick as he wants until you move out.

You're dad was right about everything. Quit being a bitch. Ordering fucking tenders at a steak house should be illegal

Domestic violence in different.

The man hates beer and steak and wanted literal fucking vicken tenders for his 21st birthday. On top of that, this is super stale pasta. What fucking dominance, you candyass roodypoo?

The first thing that's wrong with that meme is that it really isn't a Muslim holding the carbine, it's an imposter--probably a Mexican--no self-respecting Muslim extremist would try to aim a weapon sighting with the eye farthest away from the rifle. He would be squinting the left eye and sighting with the right eye fully open.

The second thing wrong with the meme is that Americans are not represented in the picture. There are no Native Americans in that mix. Stupid Europeans are all that are represented--not that all Europeans are stupid, just the ones who would stop and stare at a Muslim with a carbine (assault rifle) aimed at them.

Well... Swedes. Swedes, for the most part, are pretty damn stupid. To be fair, there are a few Swedes who have an IQ above 10.

>prime of his life
>sitting on his fat ass eating Wendy's all day and smelling his own farts
okay

So how much do you weigh OP?

>Swedes, for the most part, are pretty damn stupid.

As a Swede, I agree. Most of all, we're sheep.

First of all, you're closer to 12 than 21. No adult orders tenders, fries, and ketchup (catsup, either).
If you are 21, then you must have led a very sheltered and useless life to be 21 and still depending on your dad to keep your lazy ass up and to not be out in the real world earning a living for yourself.

I was 12 when I began working as an apprentice. By the time I was 16, I was certified and had a work crew of my own.

I respect someone who has enough self-esteem and self-determination to make their own way and to be good at what they do to earn a living. I have no respect or sympathy for anyone who doesn't pull his own weight--who depends on others to carry his sorry ass through life and cater to him when he lacks the balls to do for himself.

Your dad has a right to cop an attitude--but he only has himself and your mother to blame for allowing you to become such a lazy, sorry excuse for a human being and for not teaching you what you needed to know to make it on your own and to care for--or about--yourself.

If you're going to hate anyone, hate yourself for not having the wherewithal to go to college or trade school and learn how to make a living for yourself--for being so immature as to have your parents carrying your weight on their shoulders at your age.

IF--and a big IF--you are 21, you have had at least 3 years to have found a job and be living on your own--buying your own tenders, fries, and ketchup.

Why the fuck would anyone spend the time, money, and effort to take a nice photograph of a steak that was so overcooked?

>He thinks because he's the only one that works he can be an asshole
Literally the way the world works. Either get a job, or live with other family that has enough money to support you. Your dad is a cunt, but a lot of us have to deal with cunts in our lives. Get off this board until you can stop thinking like a fucking 13 year old.

Another reason why I think you're closer to 12 than 21 is the hissy fit that you are throwing--and on a public forum. Only a preteen spoiled brat would be so immature.

Bro...Bro. This is fucking pasta. For fuck's sake.

Ya your dad may be an asshole but you're a fucking baby. Eat real food dipshit

THIS IS OLD PASTA YOU MORONS.

Your father failed you and he knows that he didnt raise you right. Hes mad at himself so dont take it personally OP

>want to celebrate at Wendy's
>wants to order tenders at a restaurant
>orders steak well done
>orders ketchup with steak

Can't blame a dad for trying to make you into less of a fucking pussy dweep and more into an actual man

Are your sisters hot?

If you apologize to/thank your rapist for raping you, then yeah, that's pretty fucking stupid.

Or was that Germany?

Sounds like a douche. Get yourself a job and move out.

I have friends who are Swedes, and while I love them as friends and for their lack of racism, etc., they seem a little naive, and it seems to be the result of living in an isolationist nation--well, isolationists in that they avoid getting involved in any armed conflict, but sort of judgmental toward people who do not agree with their politics and lifestyle. For instance, one of my Swedish friends is vegan, and she gets very upset with me, a Native American, because I eat meat and because I have pointed out that veganism is a non-sustainable diet, because there are no veggies on the planet that contain the vital nutrients vitamin B-12 and vitamin K-2; that these vitamins are the products are the products of bacterial action during fermentation of foods, and that the only readily available sources for these two vital nutrients are meat, liver, and certain fermented foods. The only practical and reliable vegan source of vitamins B-12 and K-2 are supplements and certain fermented foods, like natto (fermented soybeans); but consuming bacteria or their byproducts is not vegan. She refused to hear it, called me a murderer for eating meat (except for pork--I don't eat pork), and hasn't spoken to me since--precisely because I do not agree with her lifestyle choice.

underrated broast.

Did you actually expect us not to recognize this? Fucking fag.

i mean i guess you just have to kill him

sounds like someone's not getting any good boy points today

>ITT: Edgelord tween faggots pretentious asswipes try to tell OP how it is even though they've ignored the numerous posts saying that it's a pasta.

O I C.

This is the first time I've seen OP's post, so I didn't know it was old, moldy copypasta. I thought maybe the mold was crumbled bleu cheese or something.

In that case, I beg your pardon. Please ignore my previous posts....

>if this isn't copypasta I'm going to make it copypasta

God damn kill yourself faggot. Your dad must be so fucking disappointed having a faggot like you for a son.

>copypasta

Soon as saw "tenders" knew was bait.

Drink a beer and eat a steak.
Stop being such a difficult little faggot.
Your dad thinks you're gay as fuck.

copypasta fucker shut up

It is finally summer, it gets worse every year...

Sadly yes, yes it is, especially Sup Forums, every teen faggot thinks it's the shit