I know Pitbull is already a meme here, but i feel like he's being sorely underutilized relative to his potential...

i know Pitbull is already a meme here, but i feel like he's being sorely underutilized relative to his potential. please apply yourself, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxRzsgtvakY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me literally one thing wrong with what he said, you fucking sheep

/dale

That's fucking hilarious. I like him more now.

sasuga pitbull

the apple (which was probably not an apple) represents knowledge. not a spy tool. apple would be closer to satan than the apple.

Damn...

damn

What the fuck did he mean by this?

dale...

#DALE

but the phone allows you to parse pretty much all human knowledge. the current apple in the entirety of human knowledge, but without the ability to meaningfully sort through/moderate yourself all the info. dale was right yet again, truly a visionary of our time.

jej

I see the letters LG looking like a winky face. I don't get it.

That's fucking brilliant actually.

I like his music ironically

Picture that with a kodak

that's the internet moron

i should listen to pitbull

>bible was written about us
>the world just loops itself every 3 thousand years
>there is no escape
#DALE

Who the fuck is Dale?

Its a word, not a person. Its pronounced 'doll-ayy' as there is an accent on the e. Its a gimmick that he says after every few verses in his songs.

the back of my phone just says you're a faggot user
there is no apple

Satan trips

The internet is a network of computers(which smartphones qualify as), so the analogy still works moron.

Why the hell is Billy Corgan his profile picture?

Undeserved kek

dale

His birth name

do we /dale/ again ?

That was literally the point of apple computers. The name apple is a direct reference to the apple in the bible. the information we consume through it is the freedom of thought the original apple granted adam and eve.

becuz I don't have a iphone and anybody who does is an inferior human being

Sup Forums is for people over 18

What if you're using an android?

Then you''re a fag

no

youtu.be/bxRzsgtvakY

who's dale

All Apple users I know are fags.