My gf is fucking another guy tonight, quick story:

My gf is fucking another guy tonight, quick story:

>Meet girl in Tinder
>The day before the meeting she says that she has a boyfriend
>Meet her
>Fuck her
>She likes me
>One month after that we start dating, she stills with her boyfriend and she keeps talking with other guy she met on Tinder when we met
>In two weeks she's leaving to another city (she's there right now with that guy)
>We're gonna break up because we're not going to see each other in a lot of time
>She says she loves me and that she just wants to fuck the third guy

Can you cheer me up, Sup Forumsros?

Tits in return.

Fuck her so miraculously that she decides against leaving.
Blow her fucking mind...
If you're confident, skilled and fit enough.

Tinder chicks are not girlfriend material you absolute nonce. You brought this upon yourself.

Let's be optimistic and assume he doesn't want a LTR, but is really satisfied with the pussy.

This, she lets me do anything.

Well, ask yourself: are you a novice when it comes to consciously, diligently, tactically bringing women under your dominance?

If you are, are you willing to make the effort to change?

If you're experienced, why isn't it working? Why are you giving up?

I'm trying to stay optimistic, and not treat this as bait which it probably is, but feeling bad about tinder pussy really shouldn't be anybody's problem.

This is called casual dating, or non-committal relationships. It's not for everyone. You have to be fully aware of what is happening of someone is going to get hurt. You were not fully aware. Let her go and move on, it'll be hard but you won't get anything from this tinder girl except for more hurt and self-esteem hits.

Believe me, this is not bait. I'm 21, I've lost my virginity with this girl. I'm really fucked up.

Enjoy the sex, move on when it's over. That is all a relationship like that is worth.

1 in 6 adults have an STD. if you're not already injected with aids just be thankful and move on.

have you had your first herpes breakout yet?

Fuck the shit out of her before she leaves if she does not want anymore fuck her beat her till you are satisfied for this year

>my gf
>we start dating, she stills with her boyfriend
>We're gonna break up

Are you stupid? She isn't your gf and she never was.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sounds like she is a high mileage whore. you had your fun, move on. you don't need her.

also, doesn't sound like she was ever your gf. get over it man.

pic related.

Just fuck her good and come all over her. Take pictures to remember her by. Chalk it up as a good memory, and move on.

Cuck

I dont know how people get matches on Tinder.

Been using tinder for 3 weeks now and only got 2 matches.

>tinder
>girlfriend
Tinder is the grindr equivalent for straight people. It's great for a quick, relatively anonymous fuck, but if you're seeking a girlfriend from it, you're a fucking moron.

Theres about 4 billion other women . that should be all the cheering you need

Get fit and take better pictures you dummy

Don't worry about it move on and get another girl.

There are tons of girls out there desperate for your attention. Plenty of fish in the sea ...

Actually in a very peculiar and lucky chance, I met my wonderful GF from this app. It sounds strange since it's Tinder, but it's true. I'd tell the story

Also OP lost his virginity to this girl so there's extra "value" to him from her. OP I lost it to a girl from Sup Forums (also worth a greentext), but the way you're acting right now is like a cuck. You don't want to be a cuck do you?

Talk to your flatmate about it bro

She was never your girlfriend.

Shes just a degenerate whore.

You sir just got C U C K E D

I feel bad for you

If you think for a moment that woman is your gf please kindly kill yourself right away.

then he should know the situation is what it is and not need cheering up

How can white bois compete with this?

Yeah, bruh. Also tell the story of how she raw fucked a dozen guys before she met a "nice guy" like you.

>your girlfriend
>fucking another dude
Pick one

I hate to be that guy, but you met her on tinder while she was dating another guy. What would make you think that behavior would change once you became the guy she was dating.

Dumb op is dumb.

i love it when girls expect to get violated, proof, brought their own crime scene tape.

>Fuck her so miraculously
>miraculously

>she cucked her bf with me that's okay
>now I'm gonna get cucked and it's a problem
>muh feelings
Fucking grow some balls you gigantic pussy

>My gf
She is not your GF

This, you started the relationship with her cucking her then boyfriend, now you are in the same position as he was. Have a little foresight ya goof.

Is her name Dakota?

>Loves you

No she doesn't.

Rules of tinder:
1) Be attractive
2) Don't be unattractive

>fucks girl with BF
>gets mad when girl still fucks bf
>gets mad when girl fucks around with someone not OP

What?

>dates chick who already has boyfriend
>makes things official while she's still with him
>stays with her even though she continues to cruise tinder
>sad that you're getting cucked even though all signs pointed to being cucked

You deserve this

Grab that fucking bitch by the hair and stab her in the face with a toothbrush (pointy end)

You should fuck the third guy, too.