What are you working on Sup Forums ?

What are you working on Sup Forums ?

why the fuck would you treat your equipment like that man
have some respect

Not killing myself.

It was just for a second for A photo opp

Nothing? I have no money, no job, no future.

not music because I have a real career that I can actually make a living on

try growing up

First solo album.

I make 80k a year as a Linux security admin. This just stops me from killing myself in my free time

Congrats post link?

dying

That's a sick bass my man.

most people wouldn't do that because they cherish the meaningful relationships they have with people they care about

maybe try that instead of isolating yourself to waste time on something you're not very good at

You don't know me you cancerous swine

>Have meaningless relationships rather than cultivate a skill
That's how you have an 100% chance of disappearing into history.

I've finished recording 6 out of 11 songs. I still need to master the 6 songs too. Still a lot of leveling issues to clear up. I'm hoping to be done by mid August. Not having a band makes the job 4 times harder than it used to be.

oh shit, why did nobody tell me we have a REAL grown up in this thread.
i wish i were this mature ;-(

Yeah man mastering is sooooo hard.. and people are really flakey for music stuff

in the same boat bud. doing all the instruments and mastering yourself is no easy task. especially with a job too.

Luckily I like lo-fi so I'm not freaking out about sterile quality. I would like all the instruments to be leveled nicely though.

Yes, not to mention doing this all on top of having a 50+ hr/week job. Relegating almost all of my recording time to Saturday and Sunday.

I try to do drums, bass, guitar, overdubs, and keyboards on the weekends, and vocals during the week while mastering throughout. I took last week off to let it cool for a bit though. I was getting burned out and a little frustrated, but I came back and listened to all of my progress just last night and am very happy with what I have so far.

I'm mastering my next album.

This is always the worst part.

I need bass and drums for two songs that have all vocals and guitars done, i need to redo vocals on another plus bass and drums. One i just want to start over on recording cause fuck. Theres another that i think ill just program some bloopy or hippity hop drums but i really need to redo my shitty vocal take. I'm nowhere close to finishing the ep but im putting some effort at least

Trying to flesh out riffs into songs and finishing some tuxguitar files I started. Wanna be able to record some demos with my band in the fall or winter.
>front jack on V
>regular 1/4" cable instead of 90°
>Line6 modeling amp
It's obviously your first rodeo.

Yeah, I don't own the Line 6 anymore. That photo was 8 years ago. The other one I posted above was from 10 years ago.

>he fell for the work meme
i really shouldn't laugh. you pathetic wagecucks really do *make* the world go round.

why the fuck would buy an ableton push?

alternating working on between literally 10 projects every 30 min or so.