Holy shit. Thoughts?

Holy shit. Thoughts?

thr.cm/GiFe7u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/23/stop-calling-nate-parker-a-rapist/?utm_term=.45eecdaa0956
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rapes a girl
>makes a movie about blacks assaulting white women

Poetry.

Nigger director/writer/producer/actor and his producer friend rape a girl, then procede to bully her afterwards causing her to commit suicide
this guy doesn't deserve anything desu. Let him fall into irrelevance. Hope the lefty SJWs ruin him.

Not shocking once the rape story started circulating.

AFI? Wasn't that some shitty band from around 2000?

It's kind of funny how one person's crime can make a $10 million production fail.

Imagine being the director, or a screenwriter, or another actor in the film thinking this is your big break.

Oops the star raped somebody. Nevermind. You can never even mention you worked on this project ever again.

>It was supposed to be the most progressive, current year film ever made.
>Actor rapes a woman, and it's all over.
Cheer up guys. People still watch Chinatown.

Is this proof that sexism is worse than racism for SJWs?

Give in user.

How about do not rape anybody?

I'm saying for the people who didn't rape anyone. There are usually 3000+ people who contribute to a film.

What about the livelihoods of the 2999 who raped nobody?

>make a ruckus about black mistreatment 200 years ago

>mistreated a women and probably raped her and she's dead 17 years ago

epic! just like lena dunham,

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

They don't stop him when he did. So, fairly enough.

lots of them get paid anyways, that's part of the production budget

I guess that's true, but I'm just saying I would be pissed if I was some literally who actor who hoped this role would turn into something more, then one guy tanks the movie.

it doesn't matter. ESPN did a 30 for 30 on my NBA Team, the Sacramento Kings and they featured about 100 different people and stories at different points, but the movie got shelved and still hasn't been shown because the main focus, Kevin Johnson, the mayor of Sacramento has been removed from office due to a molestation scandal

Rape charges never stopped Polanski.

What a shame, my brother loves 30 for 30

>the original birth of a nation was about niggers raping women after the civil war
>he and his friend were literally charged with rape and she killed herself

You literally can't make this shit up.

Okay when you put it like that I 100% understand the cancellation

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY

you'd think it would be standard practice to do background checks on the leads of a production this size.

can't let loose anything that harms the narrative bro.
sjws will cave in on themselves

Please, user. Everyone's raped someone. You ever look at a photo of a woman? You are a rapist.

he has jewish privilage though

He moved to France though.

We're talking about idiots that hop on any trend that comes along. These fools wanted to get on the diversity and white hatred bandwagon as soon as possible. They grabbed a black producer/director with an "empowerment" script and rushed it into production.

They were too busy counting the potential shekels to do a proper background check.

Lol government decided they weren't with the race baiting to this degree.

Fucking idiot should have realized when he was baited by whomever into naming his production "Birth of a Nation' that he was being set up to serve as a cautionary tale.

I rape Jennifer Lawrence on a daily basis

they probably didn't enjoy hanging around disgusting rapist niggers user

I wonder why?

He actually has talent though.

>betting $10 million on niggers

>accused of rape
>sjws go crazy

Wow, they actually put a white woman above a black guy for once.I'm surprised. I guess only mudslimes get the free rape pass.

Polanski basically had to flee the country, and had people defend him because he was a well-known name at the time. Nate Parker isn't as well-known and likely doesn't have as many connections. The girl Polanksi raped also didn't kill herself.

Parker's dad should have married into the tribe if he wanted his son to get away with rape.

>Imagine being the director
Nate Parker is the director, though

To be fair, their earlier stuff was slightly better than mediocre actual punk rock.

Did Nat Turner did really rape women? I can't find it anywhere

Parker is the director and the screenwriter is his co-rapist.

DW Griffith's The Birth of a Nation isn't about Nat Turner.

This desu matt mcawnahey had same failure at box office for free state of jones cause people saw right through the illusion

>black guy gets accused of rape and argues it was consensual
>fuck him lets get the rope for this nigger
>white guy gets accused of rape and argues it was consensual
>lying slut, he was good boy he dindu nuthin

The only reason I click on threads like this is to see how the Sup Forums infestation will try to interpret it so it magically supports their agenda, flowchart style. I need to get into neurology because this is just fascinating. It's always comedy gold.

Only if they don't rape a white American. They can rape the European women all day long and nobody in America cares.

those photos in particular are especially rape.

He and his roommate were accused of raping a girl together a while ago and harassing her afterwards but the case never went anywhere and he was ultimately found not guilty. His roommate was eventually convicted of sexual assault, but his charges were overturned several years later. The accuser tried two more times for a retrial and ended up committing suicide when she couldn't

they were a great band around then. They're just ok now.

Well Europeans aren't people.

>dat method acting
Suck it, Leto

It is incredibly satisfying to see the SJW agenda backfire on them. I don't need more movies hiding everything the people they view as the "good guys" did.

>Now, some potential ticket buyers have already sworn off his movie months before its October debut in theatres. “You collaborated on a rape 17 years ago, and now you pull him in to make this film together,” says Kamilah Willingham, 30, one of the campus-assault survivors featured in the documentary “The Hunting Ground.” “I’m trying to picture a way this could turn out in which the film can still be celebrated. I can’t.”

This movie will win the Oscar. No other movie can.

People everywhere are even saying it's the front-runner despite no one having seen it.

He literally dindu nuffin. He was found not guilty. Why are they bringing it up again?

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/23/stop-calling-nate-parker-a-rapist/?utm_term=.45eecdaa0956

So there's no chance of getting into the Osacrs?

white people: 89573895
black people: 0

>going through that much effort
>not just highlighting, right clicking, and selecting search google for...
To be fair, that's still more effort than I'm willing to put forth.

Wasn't Birth of a Nation the first movie shown int he white house and also about the KKK. Did some blackie remake it?

>It's kind of funny how one person's crime can make a $10 million production fail.

All they did was cancel a screening and Q&A session, the movie is still going to come out.

But the victim killed herself

Because she felt guilty about lying

>Liberals now have to choose between believing a black man or a white woman
What a time to be alive.

We are seeing quite a few of these cases where the left fights itself.
First it was wether to support gays or islam and now it's women or blacks.

oh fuck off. I know you fedoras dont like to hear facts because it messes with what Sup Forums has taught you but very few rapists ever get charged guilty, its hard to convict them and how long you wait to convict them is crucial. Maybe there was not enough evidence involved but I think its pretty clear he raped her or at least had some part in it.

But I know you and most Sup Forums user dont really understand rape or its effects on the human condition.

It's wonderful.

Funny, not quite as funny as Sup Forums posters scrambling to interpret this to fuel their victim complex. I lost my shit laughing at the guy who tried to deflect to Roman Polanski. Probably spent ten minutes sitting there with Mt. Dew and a red face, trying to come up with how he can make this agree with the neo-Nazi victim stance he's been peddling for years.

>its faggot is really sitting here telling me its hard to convict a black man of rape

nigga WOOO so *licks lips* you sayim uhhgh uh HHAHAHAHAHA wezuh, sum aah, sum type a protected class or sum shyied?

Isn't George Soros worse than Polanski? Wasn't he a jewish nazi informer who ratted on his own people?

>click the post number to reply
>click choose file
>click around through reaction folder to find image
>click all the appropriate pictures to answer the captcha, then ok
>click post

What's wrong with it? Polanski raped a 13 year old kid, and got away with it. He did have to flee the country, but all of Hollywood signed a petition to pardon him.

>George Soros
Above the law

>click I'm not a robot
>click fifteen out of sixteen squares that contain a giant wall of street signs
>the captcha slides out of view and a new one shows up
>choose another set of street signs
>is the pole considered part of the street sign?
>fail captcha
>close laptop and pace around room while sweating

I preferred legacy captcha, but a couple of nights ago, instead of usual street numbers to type, it's these strings of letters that are next to impossible to read. I'm back to pictures.

see what i mean about you fedoras just taking facts and turning them into memes as to some how refute them. Its really funny that you guys think your the "smart
ones and anyone who disagrees is a liberal "cuck".

This desu, I first saw them live in '97

So he didn't get away with it. The pathological lying is funny, but the truly hilarious part is the attempted deflection.

>having to live anywhere on Earth besides the United States is a fitting punishment for rape

USA USA USA USA

>Written, directed, produced and starring literally who egomaniac Nate Parker
>Glorifying a murderous idiot
Should have never been made.

how in the fuck is leading a "rebellion" that only resulted in the death of 200 slaves and 60 something white people who didn't deserve to die progressive, i thought the hole significance of the event was that slaves couldn't rebel to save their fucking lives

USA! USA! USA! USA!

He was a good boy.

It wasn't progressive, it was one of the earliest CIA-style color revolutions in American history.

Tons of other little rebellions were fomented simultaneously around the south to pressure the southern states to further crack down on local dissent, creating political justification for intervention on behalf of Southerners with political sympathies to the north.

It means G-d is real and is punishing Parker for stealing the title from one of the greatest films ever made.

He didn't actually rape anyone though.

That's what it means to be acquitted.

Not fitting, but involuntarily leaving your home is definitely a punishment. Doesn't the fact that he had to run away at all disprove whatever retarded point you think you're making?

>gt charged with rape
>get acquitted
>still get punished
>Sup Forums will support this

He was found not guilty because the jury was convinced that a previous blowjob given to him was precedent for consent to have sex with him and other people. That wouldn't fly nowadays.

Yeah but you have terrible taste.

>I can't read: the post
His friend who also raped her at the same time was found guilty.
She didn't want to testify again because it was destroying her life.
Parker got off.

Shitty film that stole a title is going to sink.

Bahaha

>OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent

>IT'S NATE PARKER'S MOVIE
>NATE PARKER'S MASTERPIECE
>WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY NATE PARKER
>NATE PARKER'S PASSION PROJECT HE SPENT YEARS GETTING OFF THE GROUND

Find out he raped someone
>He's just one person, guys

And yet the other guy got his verdict overturned, despite not getting a blowie from the "victim"

Because it didn't happen.

>Now, here to present the award for "Best Rapist" are Woody Allen & Lena Dunham!