pixelcanvas.io/@-182,-521
youtube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking the bait
Timestamp?

enough for you?

why do you want to an hero?

whats up op?

the question is why keep living this misery? why living this pain?

I do not even know why I am still alive...

>bad basics of education
>no useful skills in modern society
>dead end minimum wage job
>POOR
>poor again

>can;t find new, good job
>can't be rich
>CAN'T BE RICH

soon...

maybe you'll get lucky. besides, there are things you like doing, right?

a cap n ball copy revolver? come come, how lame. .36 or .44?

Why an hero? No sobstory shitty life green text even? I hate my fellow human beings dont get me wrong, but an hero for no reason isn't all that exciting.

if i could lend ur gun id an hero too OP, I'm just from Denmark and guns are impossible to get here.

Come on OP, you might be in the shitter now but life gets better over time. Don't be an hero and come out of this mess.
Hope you come to and just get help.

Why are you so eager to enter a state of nothingness for the rest of eternity

Life is beautiful OP! There is so much shit to do

desu go rob something and suicide by cop if it fails

.44 8inch barrel Remington

lame? try to get any gun in my country. Besides, this shit can kill you more efficient than modern pistol. Trust me, a roundball with 2g of blackpowder would destroy your head up to 25m

not really, I am poor so I can;t live full life

all I want is money, almost all

Too manyr easons to an hero to describe them all.

Sorry for you...

Cool gun.

>suicide by cop

In my country when cop shoots he is 99,9% going to be in jail. Evem if he will shoot someone with a knife in hand only to the hand or leg, boom, PRISON probably. Love european union.

nothing is beautiful if you are poor without possibilities and with bad background

So I can;t feel pain

We're turning this former commie flag into a an-cap flag. Come contribute!

Well would you mind filming it I'm bored.

Fuckoff

if you plan on an heroing anyway, you might as well do some last resort shit to try to have fun. Maybe pack some food and run off somewhere. Maybe get with a bunch of women. No reason to off yourself before doing things you've never done before.

What do you want to do OP?

Why not turn to crime and make your money the old fashioned way by taking it from the weak and unarmed.

If it comes down to it you can suicide by cop mid-crime.

I do not know, honestly. I do not know and it makes me sick. All I know I want to be rich.

Somehow, I do not want it. I know that it is possible in that case, but something inside me doesn't allow me to do it. Like a blockade.

Through a gun? Rob a bank?

don't have to trust you, i'm fully aware of what a .44 ball will do. what shitskin country do you live in that you can only own a black powder handgun?

you know theres far more emotions to experience and enjoy in this life than just pain. I could give less of a fuck if you decide end yourself but before you do I would suggest working out, eating healthy and possibly smoking weed. Thats what works for me anyway

european union my friend

I am yet lucky that I can have it! By anyway, if three men will break into your house at night with knives and you will shoot them you will be sentenced a lfietime, trust me... Many cases similar to that ended same.

I wish I had US gun law...

Got also .45 long rifle

Why? I just want to die.

oh, and more efficient that modern pistol? (BTW, it's a revolver, not a pistol.) i have 3 .44 handguns, and they will each fire 4 different calibers
.44 american
.44 russian
.44 special
.44 magnum

how's that for efficient?

hey OP, practice just talking. hear me out.

i have no qualifications or any pieces of paper and i manage a warehouse for DPD. its a decent position and decent money. i started at the bottom and just worked my way up by talking and knowing what to say in interviews.

you can get whatever job you want in this world of retards. all within 2 years. when you got the job you can get the money.

make me proud you son of a bitch, heres some boobies.

>I wish I had US gun law...
so do i, we can use all the friends we can get

We can make a deal, if I get the job tommorow, I postpone an hero for let's say, a month?

If I fail, hmm... You know what.

Deal? Wanna death deal with me?

Tried, I am already running distances between 10-15km 2-3 times a week after 2 years of working out. Eating healthy. And? I am wasted.

OP.
Before you go, listen to this.
youtube com/watch?v=iCyuRHx510Y

This guy is right. No college education, and I worked my way into a decent job with even better prospects on the horizon. It's doable pretty much anywhere, even third world shitholes. Exploit others if you must.

How? What job?

And how do I find motivation? Sometimes I do not want to wake up.

IT in the medical industry. I can't help you with motivation, I haven't found it myself. My only motivation is that I don't want to be homeless.