Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

Every single sitcom on tv today.

Scrubs is GOAT and you have shit-tier taste, pleb

Sorry I'm not a drama queen

Why exactly?

This

You gonna contribute or what?

Plus, all sitcoms are pretty fucking shitty

Every sitcom with a plot is terrible. Also, Rick and Morty is bad.

Yee

So why the hate on Rick and Morty again? I like the low budget 'and Tripp's feel of the production and the off humour of it? I never understood the hate for it

Obvious b8. Scrub is the best medical show along with House.

Acid trippy*

It's #sorandom

Nope. It's not even about medicine. It's about drama and crybabies who do nothing but gossip and start shit between each other, yet are still friends at the end of the day. Like I said I left highschool because of that shit

2 broke girls

And scrubs is god tier you worthless nigger

I guess so. I feel family Guy is pretty trash and #sorandom it's only good background noise

>implying high school ever ends for anyone anywhere

>implying drama stops after high school

How is this the general opinion of the show? Do you like pointless dramatic shit? I think you'd like Keeping Up with the Kardashians too

Fuck off lad the two don't compare in any way whatsoever. How do you think it was bad?

It does if you're not an idiot. I avoid drama the best I can. Fuck dramatic people it's so dumb. Like it's worse than the whole liberal movement that's going on right now. Shit that you started just to see other people react poorly to it? Soooooo much fun right?

you dont like scrubs? shit taste mate, i bet you like how i met your mother like all the other faggots

It's just like "an inside look at the most boring people in the world" WOWZA so much fun to be had watching people living a fake life. Wow!

Nope I can't stand sitcoms. Too much "fake realism" for my taste.

>if you're not an idiot
a.k.a; if you have no mates and are cripplingly lonely

What shows do you watch?

Go to r/depression

He is still living with mama and papa obviously.

I guess so. I have friends but we avoid drama. Seriously drama is the most pointless thing in the world. Like 'omg did you see what x was wearing omg' it's pointless and stupid and dramatic people get put on the ground if I have anything to do about it. And either way if you have friends you probably wouldn't come here

Idk I watch a lot of animation. I like Futurama and always Sunny in Philadelphia is probably the ONLY sitcom I'll actually watch. I dig low budget stupid shows that are just fucking weird like ANYthing on adult swim at 3 in the morn.

Why exactly? Because I happen to see through the bullshit veil everybody else loves having on? No thank you

>Obviously you GOTTA be immature NOT to get caught up in unnatural shit made up by retarded people
>Obviously