ITT: Essential 90s albums

ITT: Essential 90s albums

Debut

No

go to hell poser

you think not liking those artists makes me a poser? you must have horrible taste

It's from the 90s but i dont feel it defines them

Best one of it's decade, In Utero can suck a dick

unironically

No u

>flaming lips

>weezer

Pretty much any hip hop album

unironically these

Muh nigga

>JOINING A FAN CLUB WITH MY FRIENDS~

i'm packed and i'm PISSIN

:3

>FILLING MY BATHWATER WITH HOLY WATER AND AMENS~

Y'all a bunch of bustas.

Your taste is so fucking bad jesus christ.

>I AM A GOD
>I AM THE ONE

!!!

Yes to all of these.

so essential for absolute bottom-tier shit-sucking plebs?

underage detected

i promise i'm older than you and only a bottom-tier shit-sucking pleb could like third eye blind

Nah, you're an underage little tryhard faggot with completely undeveloped taste trying to be contrarian to look cool. It'll be really sad in a couple years when you graduate high school. Unfortunately you won't start noticing how sad it is until about 5 years after that.

contrarian... nobody who ever liked music liked third eye blind. you absolute fucktard. incredible.

there are people who eat at applebee's and listen to third eye blind and there are people who have a basic understanding of culture, food and music. pick one

Both of their first two albums were critically acclaimed and wildly commercially successful, but then you were still swimming in your dad's sack when that happened, so you can be forgiven for your total and complete abject ignorance. Thanks for playing.

Downward Is Heavenward too

no. their albums were commercially successful but they were absolute shit and were the true final death knell of the great period of the 90s. i remember that because i was there listening. third eye blind were the nickelback of several years before nickelback. if you don't know that, you don't know music.

No, that's just something that retarded underage assholes say because they think it sounds cool. Nocaps is also really cool. You're a cool guy.

because they think it sounds cool. well i think we're on equal footing tonight. i don't know why i kept replying but probably the same reason you did. this was fun.

20 minutes into this, love it

not the dude you were arguing with, but you're pretty blatantly wrong. third eye blind is great, and you saying they're anywhere near nickelback tier shows a pretty serious lack of understanding when it comes to music

It's in arguable. 3EB is good. Their lyrical content and arrangements alone make them good.

elliott smith

I'M THE TROUBLE STARTER PUNKIN' INSTIGATA

Anyone got this? All the links in the archive are kill

the only album that matters

/thread

dis was pretty good desu

i actually prefer this to the LP. LP could have lost a few tracks whereas everything on the EP is a winner. better versions of the songs that appear on the LP too

this and oasis are total campfire core

hell yes

>Ten
>Vulgar Display Of Power
>Load

Get out of here with this shit tier bait

>I have shit taste so something I don't like is b8

kys

I love this album

It was recorded in '89 so it's essentially an 80s album. Songs of Faith and Devotion is their true 90s album.

90 kidz only xD

TDS is technically better but it came out at a time when alternative music was at its peak. By '99, nu-metal had come into the foreground and had kidnapped the consumers' attention. That's why The Fragile is so special, amidst all the insufferable fad bands of the era, it manages to succeed in its terrifying beauty and unparalleled production values.

and Nevermind as well

>when you graduate high school. Unfortunately you won't start noticing how sad it is until about 5 years after that
GET OUTTA MY HEAD

If you haven't cleaned your room with semi charmed life playing on the radio in the 90s ya dun know what yer talking bout lad. I know I lived it

Good times lad, good times

the least you could do is contribute to this garbage thread

these almost build an entire image of the '90s