Does heroin feel good? How do I find it?

Does heroin feel good? How do I find it?

drugs are bad for you.

wouldn't be hard to find if you know a single dealer of any substance and trace it around. I dont recommend trying it, though. Had a relative that was hooked for 5 years and succeeded through rehab. Lost 2 of his best friends along the way.

Stay the fuck away from it.

don't fucking do heroin user. Are you retarded?

it's best feeling you could ever experience

Infamous New Jersey heroin user x-junkie/ IV user here

ama *lol fuck proof reading

This. Take the best orgasm you've ever had, and imagine it being twice as good and lasting 20 minutes.
Then you feel horrible for a week or until you do it again.

To answer OPs question if this isn't a bait thread..

Heroin is like a mother's hug it's the greatest feeling in the world even better than sex, but when u don't have it its like a father's smack..

When I was shooting up this was the best way I could explain it.. ur gotta pay to play, once ur dope is gone and u have been using for over 30 days (new users) u will withdraw if u don't have it and it's hell.. I'm a baby when it comes to WDs even the slightest I'm calling out of work but I know people that still function literally passing and shitting themselves while WDs it's about 30% mental, crippling depression and flu like symptoms almost like every fiber of ur body is screaming for some type of opiate tbh

Did it once. Hard drugs are so fucking overrated. Opiates/opioids literally make me want to scratch my skin off and just felt artificially numb.

Thos kind of drugs really cater to the very damaged. People who want a full escape no matter how dirty it feels.

Not OP but how exactly would you describe it in terms of what it does to you mentally and physically?

trainspotting got it mostly right. just watch that.

I shall

>being this much of a fag and wanting to be a druggie
do the world a favor and kill youself

But nodding is bliss..

There's a reason why people say they see God when they die..

Its their bodies releasing massive amounts of natural, biologically made opiates for pain relief..

Only reason u withdraw when u don't have it is cuz u have replaced the natural opiates ur body produces with the drug ie. Heroin.. and once u don't have it anymore ur body is like wtf man we stopped making this shit cuz u have been taking redic amounts of opiates daily for 6 months we haven't had to make any natural/ in body opiates for sometime.. its gonna take awhile for us to get back up and running again to make opiates for u/ur body again...

This is why ur synapses go crazy and u feel like dying and ur whole body screams for the drug cuz during this time ur body and u ur self aren't giving ur body any opiates..

Crazy I know but this is the truth with all drugs.. look it up if u don't believe me I speak the truth.. been almost 2 years clean off of shooting up almost a bundle a day of the purest NJ dope money can buy mixed with fentanyl...

Suboxone saved my life from my opiate addiction, I still drink and smoke weed buy that's it..

Ironically, alchohol withdrawal is the most dangerous.

Liquor before beer, never fear. Don't do heroin.

>are you retarded?

is he on /b seemingly honestly asking for advice? then yeah, maybe he's fucking retarded. that doesn't mean you can't steer him toward heroin to give his retarded life meaning.

no. benzo withdrawal wins. get educated faggot

source: worked exclusively with inpatient tc's placing patients.

4 out of 5 of our local tc's required anyone with a +benzo test to detox at a hospital first. it's just the seizures man,

Welp that's all I got

OPS please don't start using heroin it will completely ruin ur life, friends, family, gf/bf.. don't do it.. Idk why anyone would want to start with the information I just gave.. its ur own personal hell that u can't escape without help or some type of moving experience and trust me those are rare while using heroin I had a bitch OD right next to me in a vacant lott behind a tree in camden, nj in front of me shooting coke that she handed to me right before she did it the bitch fell back so hard she cracked her head and nearly bit her bottom lip off when she fell.. ( u think this would have stopped me from shooting any of it) which it didn't me ND some homeless dude proceeded to both shoot our dope and some of the coke she gave us, after we were good and high we walked out of the lot and told some Mexicans there's some bitch dying behind that boat and tree over there someone better call 911 and continued to walk away looking to get more money to get high again

Funny thing is that bitch was back out again on the block on Broadway looking for more dope within 3 hours because I saw her again after she almost died looking for more dope on the sets trying to get a deal from the block boys..

Insanity is the norm for heroin addicts

Im going to add that everytime I say that phrase now. Ex-dis head here

Do I look like a fucking dealer and drug addict?

Come to Jersey bro. It's everywhere. Good quality. And cheaper than anywhere I've been in the country.

just try it, ppl who get hooked are idiots. ive been smoking heroin every weekend for half a year and i'm not addicted. i dont even really care for the high.

if you are a loser who got an addictive personality, just stop before you get hooked. easy peasy!

Benzo withdrawls and alcohol withdrawls are very similar dipshit.

are there many chicks ready to suck dicks for cash too?

Talk to a dealer and see if he can't find you a guy. Where are you located?

Usually just passing it through the grapevine and having the cash should be enough for you to get some. Contact your dealer or a friend that can give you a connection, from there it's just waiting.

Get some additional info before you fucking do it, if you aren't careful you can die. Lost a lot of friends to that shit.

You don't start with heroin. You graduate to it. Start with oxycodone.

I know a few spots where you can get some head for less than $60. They won't do it without a condom on though which feels weird.

"ive been smoking heroin every weekend for half a year and i'm not addicted"

>Start with Oxy
>So you can start getting sick quicker
k

wtf thats not even cheap bro

sounds like you did something wrong, dont over generalize

Just dont do it.
You say its only going to be once.
You say you have it under control
You say "i only do it every so often"
You say "im only getting abit more than usual because its a special occasion"
You say "it doesnt matter if i shoot up at 7am ive got nothing going"
You say "ill only sell one thing to buy more"
You say "ill get a loan to buy more"
You say "i can stay with a friend so no rent = more heroin
You say "well its not too cold out tonight i can find a cozy spot and get ripped"
Then finally you say...
Ill suck your dick for $10 because your physically and mentally addicted like everyone else who walked that path.
Ive seen it with my own two eyes user and i know the pain it puts on loved ones to watch someone slowly and willingly ruin there existence.
just dont do it.
>You think it was a fucking joke when you mr mackey told you drugs were bad?

It's not worth it user, stick to cannabis, alcohol, and psychedelics.

Source: Former h addict.

North Dakota/Minnesota has it going for 25 an 8th but people are dying. What do you have for prices?

hey OP, i work in a detox center and talk to heroin/opiate addicts literally every day i work. they all say the feeling is amazing, but all of them have told me that once they injected it, that's when shit got BAD for them & life started going downhill. they all say they wish they never did it, so i'd suggest not doing it. the withdrawals suck dick and it's really not worth the high, in my opinion...but do what you do, man. no judgement

Don't do it. Done a lot of drugs a lot and the only drug I've been addicted too. I don't even shot I snort but still hooked. Done it for a year and finally stop buy do it on occasion.

Hopefully you will OD and die the first time you try it

Why are you fucking White Knighting? Why do you care if OP dies? Go volunteer at an addiction center faggot, those people are fucking scum before they put the needle in. Why do you think they need the escape? For fun?

Hopefully a junkie kills your family, shitbag

What you gonna do? Time's caught up with you
Now you wait your turn, you know there's no return
Take your written rules, you join the other fools
Turn to something new, now it's killing you

First it was the bomb, Vietnam napalm
Disillusioning, you push the needle in
From life you escape, reality's that way
Colours in your mind satisfy your time

Oh you, you know you must be blind
To do something like this
To take the sleep that you don't know
You're giving Death a kiss,
Oh, little fool now

Your mind is full of pleasure
Your body's looking ill
To you it's shallow leisure
So drop the acid pill, don't stop to think now

You're having a good time baby
But that won't last
Your mind's all full of things
You're living too fast
go out enjoy yourself
Don't bottle it in
You need someone to help you
To stick the needle in, yeah

Now you know the scene, your skin starts turning green
Your eyes no longer seeing life's reality
Push the needle in, face death's sickly grin
Holes are in your skin, caused by deadly pin

Head starts spinning 'round, you fall down to the ground
Feel your body heave, Death's hands starts to weave
It's too late to turn, you don't want to learn
Price of life you cry, now you're gonna die!

>it takes thirty days of use to get withdrawl symptoms

>opioid naive.
>start with heroin

That's just asking for trouble. You're getting sick regardless. May as well start with something regulated and with a controlled dose to build that tolerance.

Few years ago, was prescribed klonopin buy doctor. Two a day forgot the exact milligrams, want to say .5mg. Doc told me I was "allergic" to them. Called me on Friday. Was supposed to be tappered by following Monday. Of course I went into withdrawal hell with no sympathy or direction from doctor's office. Can I sue them for medical malpractice?

Those stamps are 10/10