Should we exterminate all Pit Bulls Sup Forums?

Should we exterminate all Pit Bulls Sup Forums?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0c1jFmYnzCk
youtu.be/FALaMhvHg80
aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
blog.dogsbite.org/2013/08/father-of-darla-napora-killed-by-pet-pit-bull-writes-letter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, we should just send them all to Africa. Problem solved.

You know that video and image are fake, right? Why do people waste time with shit like this?

Why is OP always such a faggot?

Now that's what i call a extreme makeover.

i had a phase where i hated pitbulls too. now i just accept that i live in america, and i can die at any moment

FPBP

for newfags, they shill against pits for the same reason they shill against guns

self defense is bad goyim

>having a disobedient niggerdog for self defense and not a rottie or german shepard

pit bulls are literally shit

YOU CANT INHERIT BEHAVIOUR YOU FUCKING RACIST

HOW DARE YOU BE SUCH A BIGOT

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY GUD DOGS

DINDU NUFFIN

JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

at least guns are regulated
imagine if you had to regulate pits
the feds would have a list of every house with pits, which is nice info to have
can you guys see why they are doing this? the future is so bright.

MOAR!!

any urban area i find pit owners i always find they're trash niggers and white trash and their dogs are violent and easily excitable

if you honestly think a dog bred for dog fighting is good for defense, and not say a dog bred for being a fucking GUARD dog then you're a tard

that and the common slang is "pits" which whenever i hear just gives me the mental image of a snapback wearing wife beater wearing white trash motherfucker who thinks watching late night television and linking john Stewart on facebook makes him the cutting edge of intellectualism

you know what fuck you and your niggerdogs

>using a dog for self defense
Only in the shitholes that made guns illegal already
if you own a gun and a dog for self defense you should just kill yourself

Yes. And criminalize possession of a dog in any city limit.

*any dog

Why do niggers and shitskins like pitbulls so much? Savage dogs for savage people I guess.

sup with the chick grinning

Most dog breeds are degenerate as fuck.

Oh god no in a few years they would become africanised pitbulls.

Lazy?

Show some proof its fake you fucking faggot

cry more bitch ass nigga

Here ya go my beaner friend

youtu.be/0c1jFmYnzCk

That would fix it. They wouldn't work and lie around all day. At least until they all group up because one of them got aids from some nigger and proceed to riot at the nearest village. Most likely rolling in the designated shitting mudhut. That or eating a letharigic anorexic child. But that would also solve the overpopulation.. Good god user your a genius

I'm trying to come up with a witty Captain America or Hellraiser joke for the lady who got her face ripped off but I can't think of one.

This ones a good one too

youtu.be/FALaMhvHg80

I notice the white people dogs at the end didn't attack the guy just held him off... only the nigger dogs act insane ... KILL ALL PIT BULLS

>that
>a pit bull

Typical latino trying to cover up their gang violence.

>mfw just realized that dogs attack weakfags, fatties and women
they really know how to choose fights

I don't see why they don't just tackle them. They just keep pushing them. Just hug it and hold on

pitbulls are not bad dogs, niggers are just fucking retarded

>they really know how to choose fights
Yeah I live in the middle of nowhere and I've had to put down plenty of angry strays that dicks like to dump off out here but they only attack old people, children, women, and people too scared to stand their ground.

The dog of peace strikes again

kek

THEY WAS GETTIN THEY LIFE BACK ON TRACK GOIN TO DA KENNEL ERRY SUNDAY

>Pitt bulls are a breed designed to do this.

>They do this.

Hurr he din du nuffin

Horrible.

Isn't it the nature of Pitbull to hunt. They aren't suppose to be a domestic animal.

No you idiots, think of the africanized bees, they're a fucking blight

No point. The reason they are so aggressive is due to breeding fighters. Eliminate all pits, and the dog fighters will just go breed other dogs to be overly aggressive.

There's a reason English Bulldogs used to be illegal on London's streets, and today they like to cuddle children. When they stopped the fighting, they were bred to be much more docile and cute looking.

Dogs are cool, Pitbulls are abominations that cant even give birth without killing the mother.

Listen faggot. I own two Germans and two Goldens. I taught them to stay with my children at all times, my kids can run and play and never have to worry about niggers or being abducted because they are surrounded by guard dogs.

Dogs are the greatest companions on earth

watch the vide dumbass

They were bred to be a fighting dog, and most of the issues come from pit bulls raised by niggers/white trash or from adopted pit bulls, especially if they were used for fighting. Aside from some acting a bit more defensive/aggressive than most other breeds they arent terrible if you raise them properly

Pic related

>there are no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners
>only niggers own pitbulls

Well, the picture on the right is from a cartel skinning for one thing, not a pit bull attack.

I could take a pit

Not two tho

This. Pits are a product of their breeders. Committing genocide on pits will just lead to them taking another dog, like German Shepards, and make them overly aggressive.

The problem won't stop until you stop the people who breed dogs to fight. Only thing you can do is protect yourself and the ones you love. I don't step outside with my dogs without a pistol in my pocket.

the picture you provided looks smooth and meticulous,done with a knife, the picture in OP looks like it's been torn off, has bite marks.

You heard it here first everyone

Animals are blank slates

Genetics has nothing to do with aggressive behavior

Let's all buy lion cubs

Peace be upon him.

Pitbulls are the breed of peace.

That's not what I stated, and you know it. If you breed animals to be aggressive, they are gonna be aggressive. Killing all pits will just make dog fighters breed other dogs to be aggressive, and considering you can have a dog breed at 1 year old, you'll only buy yourself a decade at most.

They were breed to fight 500 years ago. Its the nigger of dogs

Citation needed.

>distract them with dog
>shoot them in the face when they're dazed
that's some brothel tactics man, effectiveness in simplicity

Sorry it was 200 years ago. Whites breed dogs not niggers. Niggers pick this dog because they identify with it.

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

faggot cunt, i hope when it's big enough it takes a chunk out of you.

Then explain how the Russians have been able to make foxes and wolves tame through selective breeding, how the English managed to tame the English Bulldog through selective breeding, but Pit Bulls are just beyond our reach?

Pitbulls are dogs of peace

The aggressive Pitbulls are not real Pitbulls

#illwalkthepittbulls

That beach clip really doesn't look like the dog is attacking them. It looks like it thinks they're playing.

NPR faggot

Square is a rectangle bro
>niggers only own pitbulls

Ok

If you actually put forth time and effort with any dog, you can get them to be good.
We have a pit bull, but we make sure she knows who the fuck is in charge

Most big dogs are more than capable of inflicting the kind of damage that pitbulls can.

It mostly comes down to how you raise the dog, If you allow scum to raise a dog that has been bred for fighting, it should come as no surprise that it may exhibit some violent tendencies.

Also, the data for pitbulls having the most cases of attacking people is because of the demographic of the owner in most cases. Because of their reputation, pitbulls seem appealing to dumb niggers/white trash who get one and don't have the first clue about how to raise it, and then lo and behold, it attacks someone.

I guarantee that if any semi-intelligent person owned a pit, they'd have no trouble raising it.

>Pitbulls are dogs of peace
top kek. fucking aussies.

He is moderate Pitbull #notallpitbulls

Pit bulls simply have more primal wolf genes than other dogs.

Wolves are a 100 times less likely to attack people than Pitt bulls. We as in whites bred a dog to kill, there is no reason to own this breed of dog.It was made to kill.

Its like taking the most aggressive wolves and breeding them together for generations, you would get a dog that is an aggressive pos

blog.dogsbite.org/2013/08/father-of-darla-napora-killed-by-pet-pit-bull-writes-letter.html

This breed is for coal buring whores and niggers

Did it die?

im an orphan and i have a family of pitbulls. so its like im their pet and let me tell you they treat me right.

Except for German Shepards, who are so close to wolves that you could say that your wolf was a German Shepard, and a DNA test wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

The video is real. Whether or not the damage was due to a dog attack or an angry cartel member is up for debate. But what's not controversial is that pit bulls are, by far, the most erratic and violent breed of dog on earth.

>there is no reason to own this breed of dog.It was made to kill.
there is no reason to own this (gun). It was made to kill.

the man's ankle is bleeding, dogs also wag tails when stressed

Guess that's one reason why I always carry a gun on me.

That was for research purposes, not carried out by Jo Schmo of the Ghetto.

Do you know how selective breeding worked? They killed a bunch of fucking aggressive foxes. Into the bin ya go, ya mangey mutts.Love dogs, have 2 good ones - but Pit Bulls aren't worth all the tears.

You own a gun to kill.

If you are looking for a dog that is bred to kill get a pitt.

PIDF shills in here, hope your dog tears your face off

>We as in whites bred a dog to kill, there is no reason to own this breed of dog.It was made to kill.
And to commit genocide, rather than selective breeding, is to hurt others based on humanity's mistakes. You can reverse it.

>This breed is for coal buring whores and niggers.
And retarded whites and hispanics. No argument. I have no interest in EVER owning one. They are too stupid, in my opinion. But that doesn't mean we need to commit genocide.

Duh

Oh yeah, I didn't notice the bleeding ankle.

Jesus I don't give my children a loaded gun to play with.

I have dogs that would rather die than kill a member of their pack. Maybe they might, might , might nip one of my kids because they are dogs but they wouldn't straight up murder them

There are plenty of dog breeds that are capable of killing. Remove irresponsible owners from the equation and pits are just like any other breed of dog.

Be me
On a farm
Pack of trained german shepherds
Guns

Yes dogs are defensive. They alarm and track but also in large numbers they will fuck you. They run fast and tackle, you can only shoot one or two before they bring you down. Once you are down, two will kill you unless you're tough. Three will kill you anyway.

If i were a billionaire the first thing I'd do is to build an army to kill every single one of these cartel sick fucks

My children are irresponsible dog owners.

They're children

You should have to have a license and be forced to take a months worth of classes that train you how to take care of a Pit Bull.

Yes. This means you don't want children to be alone with any dogs that they can not defend themselves from.

I have an English Bulldog, and he LOVES kids, but I'm not going to leave kids unattended with a 60 lb dog that is mostly muscle and bone.

you didn't even watch the video did you...

Come back when you turn 18 kiddo

Yes, they're the niggers of the dog world. Its the only dog breed dirty minorities are interested in because of their mean reputation. Exterminate pit bulls. Exterminate niggers.

I just simply don't get this, I've killed full size billy goats with my bare hands while fighting with them because they were being nuisances on the farm...............how the fuck can people be so beta? So far removed from how to deal with animals? Ugh..........homos

Why? In my state, I can conceal carry any gun I want without taking a single class or getting a single permit.

My dogs are for protecting my children, while they be children. My son wouldn't go anywhere with out his dog. it his dog.

If you owned any kind of dog and left it alone with children and it harmed one of them, that'd be your fault for not supervising them or ensuring that they knew how to behave around an animal so as not to get it over excited.

If that doesn't work out, then hey, think of it as natural selection - you can't really blame your kids for getting attacked by the family dog.

> That second video

Holy fuck

pit bulls are more aggressive than other dogs yes, however if raised correctly they can be nice dogs.

>we should ban the niggers that make them violent

Thats fucking retarded. A boy and his dog is what life is about. Fuck your pitts... Fuck the danger they are to everyone around them.

>Golden Retrievers have never killed children